brahmabull

Awards
I have had great experience with ordering from ******** throughout the years. They have the best prices in bulk orders and they have staff available to help with orders. I have always receives my orders sooner than the time predicted and the packaging is ingeniously made to make its way to the u.s. i have always trusted them and will always order from them with no hesitation.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
I have had great experience with ordering from ******** throughout the years. They have the best prices in bulk orders and they have staff available to help with orders. I have always receives my orders sooner than the time predicted and the packaging is ingeniously made to make its way to the u.s. i have always trusted them and will always order from them with no hesitation.
Alin?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love shopping at ************. They are the best mother******s around. I mean **********£ing awesome ****** you ***** what *********** mean ?

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
I didn't know if it's still up its been awhile and heard people say it's no good it blocks out the place I was just wondering if that d what you meant