Current best 1-testosterone precursor

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know the current best supp that converts to to target hormone 1-testosterone? Best conversion possible, best delivery method and price are my highest concerns. Thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
pretty sure you can buy injectable 1testosterone.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yes but it's HIGHLY irritating to tissue, I've done it before and wont ever do it again. The pip is worse than anything period.
Huh was completely unaware, well then I guess trying to find some old school M1T or M1T-Oxime would be your best route. Try to find some people like myself who stocked up :)

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Huh was completely unaware, well then I guess trying to find some old school M1T or M1T-Oxime would be your best route. Try to find some people like myself who stocked up :)
Yeah I did a shot in my arse with it once and pip was so bad I could barely even lean over to tie my shoes for like 3 weeks, it was horrific.

i have og m1t but I need to give my liver a break for a while, so I'm looking for the best nontoxic oral. I considered just running anavar but I think megadosing 1-test would give better results and be about the same price wise.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah I did a shot in my arse with it once and pip was so bad I could barely even lean over to tie my shoes for like 3 weeks, it was horrific.

i have og m1t but I need to give my liver a break for a while, so I'm looking for the best nontoxic oral. I considered just running anavar but I think megadosing 1-test would give better results and be about the same price wise.
i'd say m1t-oxime is your best bet theen.. the oxime makes it a lot easier on the liver and just overall sides. M1T-Oxime and 1-andro are your best shots imo

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
M1t oxime is just as toxic as regular m1t isn't it? To me it looks like the oxime was just added to bypass the legal status of og m1t but once the oxime is removed, still toxic m1t left over.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I frikin love alpha gainz 1 andro, which is transdermal and in "salvo". I add in 10% dmso and it's the tits. Even get the thermogenesis I get from 1dhb cyp. Love it for "bridging". My 2c.
Oh. And the v2 (pretty much all you'll find) is 125mg/ml vs v1 which was 75.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Legally you have all the 1 andro prohormones. Super mandro is a good one for the price.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legally you have all the 1 andro prohormones. Super mandro is a good one for the price.
Damn son, that is a good deal! I just really like transdermal vs oral preperations. I get much better results from the 6,7 dhb absorbtion enhancers than the liposomal, but I suppose everyone is different.
Good recommendation brother, good deal for the price! Says 3 caps a day, 330mg, which if you got half that would be over 150, which is more than the alpha gainz 1 andro td @125mg/ml! Big ups

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
A company sells (used to sell) 1-Test liquid oral. It was the actual compound. No conversion required. They are sold out now (it is gone forever.... if that helps you figure out who carried it). I bet someone still has it laying around.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
1test cyp. That's final ! All others are straight trash!! Real deal only!

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
The only answer if wanting 1-test is to take actual 1-test not waste time and money on precursors.

The product nano 1t is real 1 test and so it's going to be infinitely better than something which goes through 2 or 3 steps to covert to 1-testosterone. This is the one you need:

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Agreed ^^^ there's a site sponsor on here who sells it

btur2915

Awards
Get real 1-test cyp. Most of the reviews I have real for the oral 1-t were negative.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Get real 1-test cyp. Most of the reviews I have real for the oral 1-t were negative.
Yup I have been saying that all along injectable 1 test cyp. Is amazing used it a few times.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could pm certain members and possibly get some help. Amd possibly check out other forums where they also talk about this compound.
And I must say after 3wks this is the best I've felt in a long time. I really think 1 test/dhb competes for dht receptors. Anyone else agree?