Grim labs MENT

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want to add trest oral to my cycle.
4andro epiandro and now lgd.
500mg 1000mg and 5mg but will take the lgd up to 100mg.
If I use trest 10mg 45min before workout only will I see substantial results or will I need to implement it more regularly to get results.
I have exemestane and inhibit p on hand.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Lgd at 100mg?? And why not take a topical Trest such as dermatrest? Will be a lot easier on your BP

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg lgd.
My main concern is will it help me break PRs if I use it before workouts only.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I think MENT is substantially different than the current Tr3st out.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
They have different nomenclature and substantially different potency's. Ment is WAY stronger, however Tr3st is still way up their, MENT was the feared steroid by BB'ers as more than 4 weeks at 30mg could lead to permanent shut down.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. Thank you sooo much.
It's like nobody would just say it.
Ment is way stronger than commonly available Trest.
It is NOT the same.
10 mg will in fact be very very affective as just a pwo.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are related don't get me wrong.. however meant is the OG pre-ban sh1t.. it's the real hard core DS. I wouldn't touch it ever too scared lol, more for you though haha! But yeah they're SIMILAR, not the same though. Trest is like the legal remake of MENT but dont get me wrong it's still the strongest OTC on the market but nowhere near MENT.
Thank you

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching all day.
Some people say 10mg of ment equals 100mg of trest.....
But extreme shutdown 10xs that of testosterone.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 100% true. Not sure who said they're the same, they're similar but nowhere near the exact same... It's hardcore im about to go into my 7th cycle and wouldnt even touch it.
I've been thinking about it all night.
Thanks again bro. What if I would have gone with 60mg of this stuff!!!
Moral of the story Trest is NOT MENT.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's why I've been researching like crazy. I'm still 95% sure I'm going to try 10mg pwo but I'm just starting to really soar from this m14add so I don't know.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
terrible misinformation in this thread!
**shaking head**

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, you would've enjoyed permanent shutdown if you did 60mg of REAL meant. I think 10mg of ment is equal to like 50-100 tr3st, they have the same target hormones one is just substantially stonger, Ment is 17 alkylated i believe but don't quote me lol.

MENT stands for methyl-nor-testosterone. a PH to trest is not stronger than trest.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MENT stands for methyl-nor-testosterone. a PH to trest is not stronger than trest.
Then how are these guys running Trest at 70, 80, even 100mg a dose.
I'm pretty sure you try that with MENT you'll pay the price

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then how are these guys running Trest at 70, 80, even 100mg a dose.
I'm pretty sure you try that with MENT you'll pay the price
for starters.. everyone is different.. you should never conclude your own dose based on others.. sure you can get an idea of were to start dose wise from a consensus but its a highly individualized.
also .. you are comparing a pre work out dose of a PH that's know to cause "gym euphoria" vs. the actual anabolic value of the parent hormone.. with very few exceptions do you find a PH that's actually stronger than the target.
the reason people don't dose ment that high is because, its rare that the pre gym effect gets better with higher doses.. why take 100mg if you get what you need from 25mgs? I might add also that dosing orally vs. IM vs. TD cant be quantified at the same doses because of bioavailability and half life of various esters not to mention quality of said products. this is why everyone wants estered TD and IMs to get around the extremely short half life of methyl-nor-test. orally you can absorb it quite well but it has a half life of 40+/- mins. so you would have to dose it orally like every 2 hrs. to get the good results that come with TDs and IM products.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for starters.. everyone is different.. you should never conclude your own dose based on others.. sure you can get an idea of were to start dose wise from a consensus but its a highly individualized.
also .. you are comparing a pre work out dose of a PH that's know to cause "gym euphoria" vs. the actual anabolic value of the parent hormone.. with very few exceptions do you find a PH that's actually stronger than the target.
the reason people don't dose ment that high is because, its rare that the pre gym effect gets better with higher doses.. why take 100mg if you get what you need from 25mgs? I might add also that dosing orally vs. IM vs. TD cant be quantified at the same doses because of bioavailability and half life of various esters not to mention quality of said products. this is why everyone wants estered TD and IMs to get around the extremely short half life of methyl-nor-test. orally you can absorb it quite well but it has a half life of 40+/- mins. so you would have to dose it orally like every 2 hrs. to get the good results that come with TDs and IM products.
Interesting.
I think I got to this point because I was wondering a good starting point of trest for a pre work dose.
Then I realize I have MENT not trest.
Mine are 10 mg .
Now 10mg of trest preworkout would be considered low low dose.
But 10 mg of MENT is actually normal.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting.
I think I got to this point because I was wondering a good starting point of trest for a pre work dose.
Then I realize I have MENT not trest.
Mine are 10 mg .
Now 10mg of trest preworkout would be considered low low dose.
But 10 mg of MENT is actually normal.
And I'm not doubting you but I think many people would say MENT is a much more powerful oral compound compared to Trest.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But let's be honest....the reason people do not dose MENT very high is the shutdown.
Is it a safe bet that 10mg of oral trest currently being sold would most likely not even be felt?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
perhaps it makes you "feel" better but most would argue that TDs and IMs products are far superior to oral trest for the obvious reasons.

BTW.. TD trest-ace kicks ass @ 33mgs per day and only gets better with more dose..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But let's be honest....the reason people do not dose MENT very high is the shutdown.
Is it a safe bet that 10mg of oral trest currently bro g sold would most likely not even be felt?
how do you come to this idea?? shutdown is shut down.. once it happens, that's it... its going to happen pretty much with anything you run.
ive never once heard anyone say that ment causes more shut down than trest.. they are both pretty strong androgens so.. belive me my nutz are the size of raisens right meow but no worse than on tren or dienolone.. or anything really. im just shut down and that's part of the game.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it a safe bet that 10mg of oral trest currently bro g sold would most likely not even be felt?
im not sure who's product your referring to but id be skeptical of quality. this is why I will only purchase certain brands.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well let's see what would you recommend a starting dose of oral trest from your favorite brand

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Im running 20mg oral "Ment"(?) (Thai Labz) pwo right now, nothing crazy. Will maybe try 30 on top of my 50mg td.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not being flip....I'm just making sure what's going on before I take something

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running 20mg oral "Ment"(?) (Thai Labz) pwo right now, nothing crazy. Will maybe try 30 on top of my 50mg td.
But do you agree 20mg of oral trest would be kinda light?

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
But do you agree 20mg of oral trest would be kinda light?
Or are we saying trest and MENT same thing?
Have had major strength increase?
I have no idea. Haven't tried oral "Trest". I'm just on day 4 so no, no strength increase yet :) Just a bit higher libido from the TD.
One thing I noticed when looking at products is that most "Ment" ones are lower dosed (10mg) and "Trest" higher dosed (15-30mg). Not sure if that means anything.

Good thread about Trest/MENT discussion: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/261444-tr3st-ment-trestobol.html

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trest and MENT orally are about the same potency orally. Norther ever gave me the awesome pwo effect people talk about but maybe some increased pumps. However, the super short half life gave wild BP spikes and the super frequent dosing sucked. Nothing compares to pinning trest ace

619Labs

Awards
Hey guys just started my first bottle of erase pro with alphamine... Thinking of doing two months as well to appreciate it.. After this thinking of doing my first pH cycle.. Any suggestions?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm. Osta is fun....
You need to go to anabolic forum and start a new thread.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest and MENT orally are about the same potency orally. Norther ever gave me the awesome pwo effect people talk about but maybe some increased pumps. However, the super short half life gave wild BP spikes and the super frequent dosing sucked. Nothing compares to pinning trest ace
I'm literally too scared to try it
Got a bottle I look at every day and the extreme shutdown freaks me out.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what are you talking about?? your not going to get shut down any worse than any other shut down.. if you give your body more androgens than its used to, you get "shut down"..

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you talking about?? your not going to get shut down any worse than any other shut down.. if you give your body more androgens than its used to, you get "shut down"..
Hold on you do realize it's possible to get permanent shutdown? Have you read this whole thread. MENT is notorious for severe shutdown.
As soon as you take ANY androgen your taking more than your body is use to. So eeeaaasy hot rod. There is different levels of being shutdown.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold on you do realize it's possible to get permanent shutdown? Have you read this whole thread. MENT is notorious for severe shutdown.
As soon as you take ANY androgen your taking more than your body is use to. So eeeaaasy hot rod. There is different levels of being shutdown.
And I get that company reps want Trest and MENT to be exactly the same. And I Havnt tried both so I can't truly say but it seems MENT is dosed lower and effects are felt at those lower doses

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm literally too scared to try it
Got a bottle I look at every day and the extreme shutdown freaks me out.
I took IM Trest ace for 6 months and recovered in no time with hcg and clomid

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea... srry dude but I don't subscribe to the whole varying degrees of shut down... unless your throwing bloods around to prove such a difference, meaning, actual test levels varying after a cycle. your either shut down from exogenous androgens.. OR... your producing natty levels (regardless of what those levels are.)
I don't even use HCG and can come off trest like I was never even on... so what ever there, "hot rod" it seems like your letting the internet get the best of you... permanent shut down .. pffftt w/e.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea... srry dude but I don't subscribe to the whole varying degrees of shut down... unless your throwing bloods around to prove such a difference, meaning, actual test levels varying after a cycle. your either shut down from exogenous androgens.. OR... your producing natty levels (regardless of what those levels are.)
I don't even use HCG and can come off trest like I was never even on... so what ever there, "hot rod" it seems like your letting the internet get the best of you... permanent shut down .. pffftt w/e.
I very well could be letting the internet spook me. I mean you read everywhere that only one drug should be used at a time until you know what each one does to your body on its own.
I didn't do that I took 3 or four right away.
So I'm probably letting MENT horror stories that I've read mess with my mind.
Hell I'll try it.

GTAR91

GTAR91

Awards
Bump!

OP what where your gains like from the Grim MENT??