First time using prop

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
100mg EOD, just hit 1000mg total and I'm not feeling much , haven't gained a pound. Shouldn't I be feeling it by now ? Source is good, product has authentication code that checked out.

halfahardon

halfahardon

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking it? How's your diet?? ect..ect..ect... You leave a lot of questions to be asked.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you're taking about 350mg/week, that's honestly not very much

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Sorry left out too much info. I have been taking 250mg test E long term as HRT. I'm 36 yrs old. I recently added 400mg of prop and 400mg of mast-e per week. As prop is fast acting I expected a little something as I'm 1000mg into the cycle. My diet is 3500+ calories per day I'm currently 185 lbs...... My expectations are libido, maybe some added aggression , a couple pounds maybe ?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you using mast for? You dose is to low for any cosmetic effect.

On with an addition 400mg test per week, you should notice something by now. Although not everyone feels and sees test.

I have a friend whenever he runs test.. it doesn't do crap to his physique. His libido is high.. test levels out the roof, but it doesn't make him look any different or increase strength even on doses up to 1000mg/wk. But that is rare.

Prop hits me in days at 100mg eod.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I increased my prop to 150mg EOD and it snuck up on me and seems to be really working now. I take 400mg of mast and it works incredibly well at keeping estrogen low for me, not even using and ai right now , not needed.... Again I'm also staying on my 250 mg maintenance of enanthate per week ...

To sum it up (14 weeks )
525mg prop per week
250mg enanthate per week
400mg mast per week

I'm pretty advanced and looking to add Something in the mix as I've done these doses before but with longer esters not prop. I have 10ml of EQ which I've never tried , what's your thoughts on adding 250mg of EQ to this cycle ?

Also when i drop the prop I'll still be on my maintenance of 250 enanthate at that point and plan to stay at that dose while adding parabolin 3 times per week and definitely keeping the mast in ( I won't do a cycle without it). I'll be running this for an additional 10 weeks. Short cycles on and off do nothing for me this will carry me throughout the summer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm pretty sure EQ is only effective at higher doses, like 750 being a minimum

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure EQ is only effective at higher doses, like 750 being a minimum
This pretty much. 600 for minor effects.. But 800mg a week for 16+ weeks will bring on the vascularity, fullness, etc.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 250 of test e, 475 test P, 875 EQ, 500 mast e... 6 weeks in and making some improvements but at this point it's feeling like any old cycle I've done....... I don't get how some of you look the way you do.. I've never been able to cross over to that intense look... 190lbs with about 12-13% BF is where I plateau year after year... Just looking decent... Nutrition and training on point... Sleep is ok at about 7-7.5 hrs a night.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking 250 of test e, 475 test P, 875 EQ, 500 mast e... 6 weeks in and making some improvements but at this point it's feeling like any old cycle I've done....... I don't get how some of you look the way you do.. I've never been able to cross over to that intense look... 190lbs with about 12-13% BF is where I plateau year after year... Just looking decent... Nutrition and training on point... Sleep is ok at about 7-7.5 hrs a night.
1. Your bodyfat is higher than you actually think it is
2. Your fullness isn't there from carb stores
3. Your sodium intake is to high for your body
4. You are not drinking enough water

If your bodyfat is low like you say.. you simply are not hydrated enough and your sodium intake is to high. If you balanced those two things, in addition to training your body to utilize its carbs better, everything would start to pop.

Most people need to be around 10% to look freaky when on.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Could this be the reason I wake up bloated every morning? Hungry , but at the same time feel pregnant ? Which makes my belly button extend. I've been using gear and hgh (2iu) a day for about 14 months now. Subcutaneous fat is very thin around mid section but mid section still looks full/bloated. Hard to the touch which makes me feel fat is very low in that area unless for some reason I have high visceral fat? Why else is my mid section so full?

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Also as I get to the 7th week of probably the most advanced cycle I've ever done the only time I see any results Whatsoever Is when I get a pump at the gym, the next day I wake up looking like before I even started the cycle .....same old story ... My posts are all the same year after year .... Geared up, 4000-6500 calorie days... Blah blah blah

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
What forum did everyone move to? This place used to be active years ago , not anymore. And since when did test and such become old school? I'd hate to hear what new school is

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What forum did everyone move to? This place used to be active years ago , not anymore. And since when did test and such become old school? I'd hate to hear what new school is
Where are you looking exactly? This forum is still active as hell. And just because this thread is in old school doesn't mean everyone thinks test is old school.
I will say that people on this forum are seriously way too scared of injectable AAS and will only take andro bull**** and mild PHs but there are many of us who do use legit AAS too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are you looking exactly? This forum is still active as hell. And just because this thread is in old school doesn't mean everyone thinks test is old school.
I will say that people on this forum are seriously way too scared of injectable AAS and will only take andro bull**** and mild PHs but there are many of us who do use legit AAS too.
Meh, compared to 10 years ago this forum is weak. It's bc kids now a days suck.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh, compared to 10 years ago this forum is weak. It's bc kids now a days suck.
Truth.. its much different now. All the topics are the same.. Sarms & prohormones. I miss the days where all we talked about were converting finna pellets, gavin kane GH protocols, etc. It is much more conservative now. Before, there was a lot of insulin talk, now alot of hepatotoxic oral talk.. different dangers in peoples minds haah.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Truth.. its much different now. All the topics are the same.. Sarms & prohormones. I miss the days where all we talked about were converting finna pellets, gavin kane GH protocols, etc. It is much more conservative now. Before, there was a lot of insulin talk, now alot of hepatotoxic oral talk.. different dangers in peoples minds haah.
Hey I'm still down to talk about slin and legit gear ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me to bro.. gavin kane protocol..

-Train 3x per week, LONG sessions to hit everything
-Immediately Post Workout: 10iu Insulin
-20 Minutes Later: 100mcg IGF-1
-10 Minutes Later: 20iu GH

All while on 1g of Test.. People use to blow up on this.. 6 month cycle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get to 8% bodyfat..

50-100mg Anadrol
20mg Halotestin
50-100mg Aldactone

Tons of water.. FREAK FREAK FREAK STATUS.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Get to 8% bodyfat..

50-100mg Anadrol
20mg Halotestin
50-100mg Aldactone

Tons of water.. FREAK FREAK FREAK STATUS.
Damnnn those both sound like a ridiculous amount of fun haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna have to find a good source for those for sure
Insulin is at walmart OTC for $30.. igf well you can do that. Gh, you need to buy in bulk to get decent prices.. plan to drop $1500 at a time if you want to save.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I knew a guy.....DC training 750mg test 6iu genos and 10iu humalog. 8 weeks +28lbs lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew a guy.....DC training 750mg test 6iu genos and 10iu humalog. 8 weeks +28lbs lol
Truth man.. once you get big off AAS, the only real way to grow is moderate AAS doses of test and maybe deca.. but GH + IGF + Slin. It is that combo that really allows you to grow mainly by keeping you lean so you can take calories higher.