Dragon Pro-Halo Pro-Tren cycle

TooManyGains

TooManyGains

Awards
So to keep it short I bought pro-tren (19-norandrosta-4-9,diene-3,17-dione) and pro-halo (halodrol). This is how I'm planning to stack

Halo
50/50/50/50/75/75

Pro-tren
0/0/0/100/100/100/100/100 so keep it running it 2 weeks after coming off halo for a total of 8 weeks

Or run 100 straight for 6 weeks
100/100/100/100/100/100

PCT
Should I combine nolva and clomid, or just nolva? Would an AI be overkill

Just wanting to know your opinions.

whey2buff

Awards
You will need coverage for prolactin, bump halo to 75 throughout..

TooManyGains

TooManyGains

Awards
Yea just realized the nolva won't do any good with a 19-nor. What do you recommend for prolactin

whey2buff

Awards
What are your goals?age? How long you been training?

TooManyGains

TooManyGains

Awards
23 been training natty since 17, with 1 year in between that I left the gym due to a shoulder injury that I became complacent with. I'm trying to get past the 200 pound barrier, I'm 187 right now

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've ran halo/tren at a deficit earlier this year. One of the greatest runs I've ever had.
Personally I'd bump the halo to 75 the second week & finish at 100.

Inhibit-p for prolactin control worked wonders for me.

What's your PCT look like?

TooManyGains

TooManyGains

Awards
PCT is what I'm working on getting figured out right now, nolva is out of the question so should I run clomid with AI, or would clomid alone be enough for the compounds I'm running. The bag only brings enough halo for me to run it at 75 for jut the final 2 weeks :/

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I ran clomid for mine, in fact I've never used anything but clomid.

My go to pct
Clomid 50/50/20/20
TD strength
Epic unleashed
Sup3r PCT
DAA

they say to always have an AI on hand just in case your body reacts differently.

TooManyGains

TooManyGains

Awards
I think the plan of action is to run aromasin and prami to avoid gyno and limp dick or other prolactin sides, and then run clomid and Super PCT for my PCT. Im going for a total of 8 weeks, and it's my first time so I wanna be fully covered.

Do you guys think it's excessive for a PH cycle, or is that a good plan?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Well if it's your first time i & I think everybody else here will tell you to drop the tren. If you've never used a PH then stacking right out the gate probably isn't your best option. It would be best to see how your body reacts to halo alone. This includes rebounding after pct.
I have no experience with primi so I can't speak on it.