Labeling

searider

searider

Awards
I recently heard someone say that it is physically impossible to have 500 milligrams of test in a cc despite what it says on the Label of some gear makers. He said you could only put @ 330- 360mg in a cc anymore than that will make you sick if it's real gear. anybody agree with this?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard the same

searider

searider

Awards
I was curious if this is true, if it is than how does one know the correct amt. they are actually using? I noticed a lot of products are claiming larger amt.'s per mL these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive herd many times if its more then 350 mg per ml dont trust it. A while back my buddy ran test 400 said it hurt like hell and running 800mg a week felt like less then 500mg of his normal pharma grade 250mg per ml. Id like to hear more if anyone has ran the high dosed test before

searider

searider

Awards
I ran a test 400 bottle, 200 en. & 200 cyp. It was ok not to painful. Results same as a cyp 300 I tried once.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never understood that, y make a blend with just e and c, i can see a long and a short ester but y 2 that are almost identical.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a 400 blend and honestly 1 cc felt like more than 400. Had to be close to the 400 mark/cc. It was a very good company ugl. I think there is a type of oil that is able to hold more mg/cc but cannot recall which it is.

Also there was no pain at all.... Very very smooth I have heard of some that are very painful lol

Honestly 400 aka super test is underground so is hit or miss depending on brand

I have heard 400 is the limit, maybe a bit more. But the 5-600 range prob not. I read a post showing the mathematics of how much you can fit/cc depending on solubility of oil used

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
yeah, having that high of a concentration is not gonna be very fun to pin. To keep that dissolved and not have it crash out of solution i am guessing they are using a fuk ton of solvent, mainly upping the BA to a much higher level than normal in order to keep the ester in the oil. if you can find supertest and it doesnt hurt to inject / there is no pip, i would be very curious if it is actually that concentration.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
yeah, having that high of a concentration is not gonna be very fun to pin. To keep that dissolved and not have it crash out of solution i am guessing they are using a fuk ton of solvent, mainly upping the BA to a much higher level than normal in order to keep the ester in the oil. if you can find supertest and it doesnt hurt to inject / there is no pip, i would be very curious if it is actually that concentration.
Actually to hold more gear and keep it suspended in oil the BB gets increased not BA. BA stays at a 3% total volume. It depends on carrier oil because you must have something thin enough hence the use of EO you see so common. The problem when you get near 500mg doses is the displacement caused by powder. Eventually the more powder used means less oil so in theory if you keep bumping dose high it will turn into syrup or be unable to dissolve due to lack of carrier/solvents etc.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Not a home brewer and forgot if it was ba or bb that gets increased.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ahhh, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Not a home brewer and forgot if it was ba or bb that gets increased.
No worries homie. BA higher than 2-3% fukin KILLS! Haha. Would hate to see a guy increase it to 10% or something to brew high gear and cripple himself hahaha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 4
Supplements 1