HELP** first test cycle sides

BAMONSTER

BAMONSTER

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 23, 6'1" 235, been training pretty hard for 7 years. Dabbled with a few ph's in past couple years. Decided it was time to step over.
Chose basic test e only for my first cycle.
Test e: 300 mg/wk
Adex: 1 mg 2x wk
Hcg: 250 iu 2x wk
Posting with nolva

Running this 16 weeks. Keeping everything low because I'm a very cautious person, I want to see how this goes for my first time and how my body reacts.
I am 6 weeks in, gained about 5 lbs so far, some strength gains.
***Here's my problem. The tenderness is developing in my nips. I thought a low dose cycle plus the Adex would keep the sides away, but unfortunately I'm experiencing some.
Buddy of mine gave me some nolva, I've been doin 20 mg eod trying to get this under control. Been a week and still sore. Any advice????

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get a blood test to see what your E2 levels are. You'll need to be off Nolvadex for a week prior though. I didn't respond to Adex very well so that could be the issue. With Letro I'm down to .625mg weekly to keep my E2 measurable.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Low doses test with 2mg of Aden a week? Hmmmm sounds like your AI is garbage. When I was on 500mg of test a week I used .25 eod(to each there own). So in my opinion your AI is bunk.

BAMONSTER

BAMONSTER

Awards
I think the arimidex is garbage.. Got aromasin from a different source. Been runnin 12.5 mg ed. Seems to be getting rid of the sides

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
good to hear. i will no longer run research chems do to 3 bunk Letro sources. Finally got pharma grade stuff and my nips are back to normal. gyno is the worst thing , mentally and physically while on cycle.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
1mg 2x a week for a-dex is not enough if you have estrogen issues...