my test cyle is this fine?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
ok so i have been reading like crazy and drooling to do a cycle for a while now and finally my gear is here so im checking if you guys have something to say about this

i have 2 vials of 10ml test cyp that has 250mg/1ml and the first thing that i haven't decided is should i run

500mg per week for 10 weeks
or
~400mg per week for 12 weeks
since it is my first cycle maby i should run the lower dose?

sadly i dont have hcg to run along with the cycle and that sucks but i hope i'll be fine..

support supps will be
q10
hawthorn berry
omega
strong b complex
multivitamin
maby some saw palmetto for prostate health and l-carnosine for cholesterol, i took it while ago and it eaven helped with my bp
anything else i should add?

pct will be
nolva
20/20/10/10
clomid
50/25/12,5/12,5
DAA
3/3/3/3/till it runs out

im also considering ordering some otc pct that has cortisol control in it

oh yeah and i will use AI only if i have to, hopefully i wont need it

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
10-12 weeks at 400-500 is fine, whatever you prefer, I'd say lower to leave room for future cycles.. But I'd personally just run 500 lol

Have the AI handy for sure, use it in pct also..

You should be fine without hcg as long as your serms are legit.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
ok so i guess it would be better to do 400 and not jump straight to 500..

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
just curious, the guy who sells me stuff said that if you use hcg during cycle you dont need clomid to jumpstart your testes because they have been on the whole time but i had understood that hcg supresses after you stop doing it

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Hcg will not prevent shutdown. You're going to need to PCT still.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
just curious, the guy who sells me stuff said that if you use hcg during cycle you dont need clomid to jumpstart your testes because they have been on the whole time but i had understood that hcg supresses after you stop doing it
Sounds like he got a deal on HCG and wants to move some product :). Hcg is generally used during the last 4 weeks of a cycle to decrease the time it takes for your testes to bounce back, but it doesn't replace PCT. You still need AIs and SERMs, it's still going to take time to recover.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
There is no maybe needing an ai- you will need an ai. Your goal on cycle is (or should be) to keep e2 within clinical range even though you are on cycle. This will not occur at the dosages you will be taking. Also do not run daa during pct. It will increase PRL which btw tends to increase estrogen. Your serm based pct will not benefit one bit by the addition of daa if anything it would hinder it.
If you can get hcg- get it and run it. Run it at 250ius-2x/week through entire cycle stopping 3 days before pct.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
well ok i will be taking arimidex 0,25mg EOD and upping it if necessary

Viking23

Awards
Hcg is only needed when running complex cycles with multiple compounds. And even then it isn't needed but just recommended. Only use hcg towards the end as it causes its own kind of shutdown when used to long or at to high of a doses. However since you arent using it this time then you can worry about that another time. I would run clomid at 50 mg for week 2 of pct and then bump down to 25 till you are out. If you only get by with 3 weeks of clomid running it that way you will be fine. Just make sure you have enough Nolva to run 4 weeks.

As for the ai I would use as little as needed. It is important to have estrogen as it aids in muscle growth but you want to avoid having excess estrogen as it will cause sides