Epi/tren stack cycle advice

Rozzasar

Awards
Guys
Just finished a basic epistane 30mg daily cycle with some decent gains and little side effects,
Just going into pct now but planning my next cycle after the lull!

Although the first cycle yielded around 10-12lb of gains I was thinking of a stack on my next cycle to give it some whack.

Epistane 40mg daily for 4 weeks (first week build up)
Tren 50mg daily for 4 weeks (first week build up)

Support - milk thistle, omega oils and multi vits,

Pct - clomid.

What u think ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Guys Just finished a basic epistane 30mg daily cycle with some decent gains and little side effects, Just going into pct now but planning my next cycle after the lull! Although the first cycle yielded around 10-12lb of gains I was thinking of a stack on my next cycle to give it some whack. Epistane 40mg daily for 4 weeks (first week build up) Tren 50mg daily for 4 weeks (first week build up) Support - milk thistle, omega oils and multi vits, Pct - clomid. What u think ?
First off you should run both epi and tren longer than 4 weeks, 6 weeks would be the best. Tren should be run at 75mg. For support get cel assist and if you want to be extra careful get some tudca or the product called Aegis. Not sure how you felt on cycle like energy wise, but could also toss in a test base like dermacrine. Oh and forgot to mention that people can have issues with tren and prolactin, so some Inhibit-P on cycle would be a good idea.

Rozzasar

Awards
First off you should run both epi and tren longer than 4 weeks, 6 weeks would be the best. Tren should be run at 75mg. For support get cel assist and if you want to be extra careful get some tudca or the product called Aegis. Not sure how you felt on cycle like energy wise, but could also toss in a test base like dermacrine. Oh and forgot to mention that people can have issues with tren and prolactin, so some Inhibit-P on cycle would be a good idea.
6 weeks on 40mg epi, Is that not too long?

What sort of gains do you think I would see?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks on 40mg epi, Is that not too long? What sort of gains do you think I would see?
6 weeks is the max, you could run at 5, but nothing less than 5. Depends on your diet, if bulking 10+ pounds isn't rare for gains.