Next Cycle for some MASS!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm off cycle right now, I ran a pretty intense contest prep cycle and it went well. consisted of all your standard pre contest drugs. I am an experienced user and have used MOST AAS. Going to take a couple more months off to let me body recover and receptors clear (if that can even happen, I know it's debatable) anyways, need some input on my next run. Wouldn't mind try some a new protocol. I would like to incorporate a Tren Blend (Tren E/Hex and maybe ACE) in the past I've ACE pre contest, never a blend or long ester, I tolerate Tren well. I want to plan on a 12 weeker, keeping gains as lean as possible being on a "clean" diet and slowly increasing carbs/calories.

The AAS I would like to consider are Superdrol (never used before), Tren Blend (never used a blend/long ester before the one I want to use is Tren E/Tren Hex/Tren Ace blend sounds legit), Test E (of course), Maybe EQ or DECA (I've used both in the past, not sure if what I had was legit thought, results were sub par). Of course AI will be taken throughout cycle along with proper PCT.

Perhaps something like this:

1-4 superdrol 20/30/30/40
1-12 Test E 400mgs/week

Open to suggestions on incorporating the Tren Blend and possibly Deca or EQ. (Experienced users comment only please)

1-12 Adex at .5 - 1mgs per day (I am prone to gyno)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were mine.

Week 1-12: Test/Deca (doses appropriate for you)
Week 7-12: Superdrol 20mgs WO days only (4 or 5days weekly),

Tren recomps me instead of gaining new mass.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the Tren being superior for recomp, I've just always ran Tren Ace pre contest so I've never really had a chance to try it out when on higher calories (and I've always ran ACE) so i'm wanting to give it a shot. And then add either Deca or EQ for some help with the mass.

Would you say any advantage to running the SD at the end, opposed to in the beginning (as a kick start)

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let the SD work when everything else is full swing. Kick starting always blows you up in the beginning but I gain the same without it in the end. I tried bulking on Tren and started losing weight on 150ms/weekly. I get strong but no extra size from it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If it were me I'd run something like
Test e weeks 1-14 750mgs
Tren e or your blend weeks 1-12 dose depending on what you can handle
Eq weeks 1-12 800-1000mg
SD weeks 1-4 20-30mg
I actually plan on running something similar in the near future.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
No size from tren? Recomp only? Pick up the fork and eat- thats nonsense.
You do what works for you but I like the test base, I like the idea of the sdrol finisher. YOU need to decide deca or tren and the dose. Blends suck for the most part. Match your tren ester to your test for easy pct start up. If you never ran tren run ace so if sides kick your butt it clears quickly.
Good luck.

IFN15

Awards
Try this on for size lol
1-12 Test E 500mg
1-12 600-800 Eq
1-4 30mg Sd

If you dont blow up on that you are not human. Or you eat like a bird. Foods always the limiting factor Gotta eat big to get big

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Test e & deca m8 , tried & true old school stack . Eq will do the job as well , depends on how u respond to them ? How did u go before when using deca or bold eq ?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of blends. I do like a long ester just to help with leveling, but also use a very short/no ester to help with higher levels when I need them most.
For pure mass try Tren and Anadrol. I do not like equip at all. I think it's weak and just clogs your veins with way too many RBCs. Others here like it, I will never use it again. Deca to me is the most over hyped AAS out there. But, use it if you like it. I'd stick to Tren (Ace and Enanthate), Anadrol and low test. I know the argument that high test will give you the mass, but it didn't work for me while I was on tren.

I'm off cycle right now, I ran a pretty intense contest prep cycle and it went well. consisted of all your standard pre contest drugs. I am an experienced user and have used MOST AAS. Going to take a couple more months off to let me body recover and receptors clear (if that can even happen, I know it's debatable) anyways, need some input on my next run. Wouldn't mind try some a new protocol. I would like to incorporate a Tren Blend (Tren E/Hex and maybe ACE) in the past I've ACE pre contest, never a blend or long ester, I tolerate Tren well. I want to plan on a 12 weeker, keeping gains as lean as possible being on a "clean" diet and slowly increasing carbs/calories.

The AAS I would like to consider are Superdrol (never used before), Tren Blend (never used a blend/long ester before the one I want to use is Tren E/Tren Hex/Tren Ace blend sounds legit), Test E (of course), Maybe EQ or DECA (I've used both in the past, not sure if what I had was legit thought, results were sub par). Of course AI will be taken throughout cycle along with proper PCT.

Perhaps something like this:

1-4 superdrol 20/30/30/40
1-12 Test E 400mgs/week

Open to suggestions on incorporating the Tren Blend and possibly Deca or EQ. (Experienced users comment only please)

1-12 Adex at .5 - 1mgs per day (I am prone to gyno)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Thanks everyone for the feedback. I still have some time to decide cause I'm saving this one for winter haha.

But I do like the sounds of:

1-3 Adrol 25 mgs ED (I like to keep adrol very low, I get sides and it kills my appetite)
1-12 Test E 400mgs
1-12 Tren E 600mgs.
8-12 superdrol 20/30/30/40

Might not even bother with EQ, never had great results with it.