ULTRADROL CYCLE AND QUESTIONS

Dadevg91

Awards
Hello guys!

I'm almost ready to run my first cycle of ultradrol by Fitness Autority (4 mg caps) , I need just to know from you guys if everything is in order.

This is my stuff for the cycle:

-Ultradrol 90 caps
-Iron mag labs on cycle support

PCT:

-Nolvadren XT
-D-aspartic acid
-Nolvadex

My plan is to preload for 2 weeks my on cycle support and then run ultradrol at 8/12/16/16.
Can you tell me how to divide each dose considering that each caps is 4 mg? Just morning and afternoon? Empty stomach or with food?

For the pct I will run Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10
D aspartic acid 3/3/3/3
Nolvadren XT 2 caps for 4 weeks

Thanks guys I will wait for you before to start

Cuellardrew

Awards
Great to hear that your taking Ultradrol! I've done 3 cycles of this stuff and it is a great mass builder, ive gained 10 pounds the first week each time. Although i feel like its mostly water-weight, its a great uplift and will make you feel like a monster.
I've never done quite an extensive supportive supplement cycle as yourself, ive only ran Ultradrol solo and then followed it with a natural testosterone booster (tribulus extract) and always saw great gains with limited sides, other than mild hair-loss which was going to happen anyway, just excelled.
The problem of gynoclamastia can occur and a SERM should be taken, and the best ones, although they require a perscription, would be Clomid and Nolvadex. which it looks like youve got covered. So you look more than ready to start dude!
Ive read that since its all cholesterol based product and therefore fat-based, it is smart to take the Ultradrol on an empty stomach with water and nuts(fat source), to maximize absorption, but this could just be a myth, ive never gone through those kind of lengths.
As for the dosing, I have always just taken it when convenient because i have always felt like it has to build up in your system for a 4-6 days period before you see results. Others say that it clears your system in 24 hours but i dont buy that, i strongly beleive that with each dose, the ultradrol will buildup in your system and dosing times arnt neccessary.

Cuellardrew

Awards
i would also recommend a natural testosterone booster like ad-1 or the million others that they sell at GNC, i have never researched D aspartic acid, idk if that will do an adequate job at boosting your body's ability to create testosterone during your post cycle.

Dadevg91

Awards
Thanks for the answer man!

The only thing is that I made an order for the Nolvadex on a canadian pharmacy online but for sure is a fake site.. I hope not but I didn't get from them any tracking number so I don't know if I will ever get my stuff.. fortunately was just 50 bucks but if I will not get the Nolvadex I don't know if start the cycle or not..

So you said that u never used a serm like Nolvadex or Clomid for the pct after ultradrol right?
My question is now is the serm a MUST or not?
Did u get gyno after your cycles?

I don't know if start the cycle without it..

Thanks man I wait for your answer!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

The only thing is that I made an order for the Nolvadex on a canadian pharmacy online but for sure is a fake site.. I hope not but I didn't get from them any tracking number so I don't know if I will ever get my stuff.. fortunately was just 50 bucks but if I will not get the Nolvadex I don't know if start the cycle or not..

So you said that u never used a serm like Nolvadex or Clomid for the pct after ultradrol right?

Damn OP $50 for nolva better be pharmacy grade.

Use Nolva for PCT.

I ran UD at 20/24 as a kicker to my EPI cycle and it was ****ing badass.

Dadevg91

Awards
Damn OP $50 for nolva better be pharmacy grade.

Use Nolva for PCT.

I ran UD at 20/24 as a kicker to my EPI cycle and it was ****ing badass.
Where do u buy your serms man?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Where do u buy your serms man?
I bought mine from Strong Peptides this time and it seems to be doing great so far.

But If your in Canada you might have to get somewhere else. I'm not sure on the import classifications of it.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
i would also recommend a natural testosterone booster like ad-1 or the million others that they sell at GNC, i have never researched D aspartic acid, idk if that will do an adequate job at boosting your body's ability to create testosterone during your post cycle.

AD-1? If you mean 1-AD (prohormone to 1-testosterone) then that won't be helping in PCT. D aspartic is one of the best boosters out there. In fact his PCT wants for nothing. It might be over kill tbh. I rarely use an AI in pct but doesn't mean it's not beneficial in some cases.

Edit: You might consider starting the Nolvadren XT in the 3rd week. Everyone has a preference. Nolvadex should absolutely be used in PCT. Creatine too

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
AD-1? If you mean 1-AD (prohormone to 1-testosterone) then that won't be helping in PCT. D aspartic is one of the best boosters out there. In fact his PCT wants for nothing. It might be over kill tbh. I rarely use an AI in pct but doesn't mean it's not beneficial in some cases.

Edit: You might consider starting the Nolvadren XT in the 3rd week. Everyone has a preference. Nolvadex should absolutely be used in PCT. Creatine too
Yup. DAA is proven to work. Most of that **** at GNC is bunk...

Cuellardrew

Awards

I personally have never experienced gyno with ultradrol for the 3 times that i have taken it, but i am sure others have.
I would run the cycle with or without a SERM because if you do get gyno then you can always just goto the doc's and get a SERM, its nothing irreversable.
I have never ran a SERM before but i know it can be very helpful in keeping testosterone up after the cycle is over.

Dadevg91

Awards
I wait one more week just to see if I will get the Nolvadex ordered online..

Because I don't know if start the cycle without it on hand.. I'm still confused..

What you say guys?

Travenberger

Awards
Hardcore peptides. They have forums here. Got my clomiphene from there (for my rats) great prices and fast shipping. They got it all. Torem, nolva, letro, ect....