Test,mast,anavar

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hey guys need some advice on a future cycle, it's been exactly a year since my last cycle. My questions for this cycle is prostate issues and dosage and timing of ai.
I'm 5"11 224#, for this cycle I wanna cut for the first time and get down to about 209 10-12% while gaining strength.
Diet is dialed in, I will not be running a deficit but instead I'll manipulate cardio.

Current lifts:
500#DL
350#bench
405#squat for reps

Cycle:
Test E- 500-750 12 weeks
Mast E-400-600 12 weeks
Var - 80-100 for 8 weeks
Pct is in order, all pharmgrade same with liver/cycle assist.

I was hoping to start this cycle in the next few weeks but for some reason everything is getting ****ed. Having joint issues in both my elbows/forearms and my hip flexor keeps pulling.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I like short esters for cutting but to each his own, like you said already, diet is in check so hopefully you'll be good.

I don't know how you feel about tren but that would be a nice addition. And using cardio to manipulate is an awesome idea and over looked my many imo.

Keeping the diet clean for the most part, eating slightly above maintenance and using cardio to cut fat is what works for me as well.

As far as the cycle goes, dosages look good although if you have real var, 100mgs ED might be high, but then again, maybe not for you, my BP goes crazy on var and 40mgs is good for me but i only take orals before lifting not all day like most.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I like short esters for cutting but to each his own, like you said already, diet is in check so hopefully you'll be good. I don't know how you feel about tren but that would be a nice addition. And using cardio to manipulate is an awesome idea and over looked my many imo. Keeping the diet clean for the most part, eating slightly above maintenance and using cardio to cut fat is what works for me as well. As far as the cycle goes, dosages look good although if you have real var, 100mgs ED might be high, but then again, maybe not for you, my BP goes crazy on var and 40mgs is good for me but i only take orals before lifting not all day like most.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the comment. Meh I have some gp var but first I'm gonna start with 60mg caps from a differnt source then I'll add the gp var up to 80 or 100. I've yet to bite the bullet on short Easters not that I'm afraid of injections it's just I can't imagine having to inject everyday or eod. As for calories I'll prob eat about 200-400 surplus depending on body comp.
im saving my cherry on 19nors although my next bulk I'm considering Running a very low deca maybe 150-250 a week just for the lubeing of the joints. Tren is the super compounds but is also the ones that will do you in and put you on trt, so I'm holding off on using tren

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tren / eq?? either of those an option?

I don't respond too well to var, winny always does it for me.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Holding out on tren till the end of my cycling days, then wen in trt I'll use tren. Winny is always an option it's just I fear for my joints, they already suck as it is.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I think that's a good cycle. i would reduce the var to 6 weeks (simple due to it being an oral, and yes I know it's mild).

Being over 10% BF I don't know how noticeable the mast will be, I generally see guys getting good results using it pre contest with bf under 6-7% then gain your diet will dictate your results.