Anyone inject a week dose of long esters.

bigbrawler

Awards
My coach brought it up in passing that if I want to bulk on a tren I really need to inject more then I have been. A quick recap, I started shreded and depleted from working the rigs, was at 225. I ran 4 weeks of dbol at 50mg a day, tren ace at 30 mg a day, tren enth at 100 mg a week. So that puts roughly 200mg of Tren in my system a week. I got my bodyfat tested yesterday by my coach, I'm 248 9% body fat, so I'm very happy with the results thus far. The strength is going through the roof and my sex drive is off the charts (I've been taking a trt dose of test but human grade instead of UG and yea... I can feel a difference). So his theory is that if I were to dose 300 mg once a week instead of 150 twice I would see a lot more of the tren positive effects. He did say though I would get a lot more of the negatives though, I have cabor and prami kicking about so I'm not worried, at all. 300 Mg is still a moderate dose so I'm not super concerned. I plan on running the tren e for another 4-8 weeks weeks, then kick stopping the cycle with the same tren ace protocol, so slowing droping the tren E dose so that it can leave my system more like a week after I'm done my cycle not a month. So how does that sound anyone used a similar protocol and had it be effective?

Just for clarity this is what my cycle has looked like.

Week 1-4 Tren E 1mg (split twice a week)
Test E 150 mg (split twice a week this will be ran like this the whole cycle)
Dbol 50 mg a day
Week 4-8 (12)
Tren E at 300mg
Week 8-12 (16)
Tren E 1mg (split twice a week)
Test E 150 mg (split twice a week this will be ran like this the whole cycle)
Dbol 50 mg a day
Considering throwing in Tbol or aboms instead of dbol to keep lean. Have even considered mast.
Finally does anyone have strong feeling about running a 12 over 16 week cycle, I've been told the gains plateau at 12 and you are really just getting more sides and increasing the risk of shutting down bad.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO enanthate and cyp ester can be injected once weekly and still maintain fairly consistant blood levels. The product insert from the manufacturer state 14-16 active life. I don't know where these crazy month active lives came from. There might still be some left over in your blood but not at theraputic levels.

I was running Tren Ace at 300mg weekly for 7 weeks and should have stopped at 6. Cycle length for a specific drug is determined by side effects and how long I can handle them. Myostatin starts to rise at 8 weeks but drops again at 20 so you should still make good gains. I've noticed a consolidation effect on longer cycles.

bigbrawler

Awards
So you'd likely suggest a 16 week cycle length then? Since that would be closer to 20?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should run it as long as you want, just throwing out some of the reasons you read specific lengths for most cycles. If you don't cruise or are on TRT then I feel 8-12 weeks is max to allow for recovery of the HPTA, otherwise go for glory.

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea I cruise at 500mg of test every 10 days. So sounds like this will be big gainer.