Smallest gauge needle for TNE or Suspension???

Thesecretman

Awards
I'm thinking of using TNE or Test Suspension. Never taken injectables before. What's the smallest needle that can be used to inject these two? I'm thinking of using .5cc before a workout but wouldn't use more than a full cc.

Advice please.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
The little insulin needles, ultrafine. Think it's 30g. HGH, test suspension or anything water based can use those, just going sub Q, w/ half inch length. Even small half cc shots of oil. But in shoulder or thigh not glute.

Thesecretman

Awards
Thanks yolked. Took ages before someone replied. Ok it's going to be TNE in oil. I also posted on another board and they told me a 29g half Inch slin pin is fine. Do I still need to aspirate to avoid hitting a vein? I'm going to inject in the thigh. I'm guessing with such a small needle it's no longer intra muscular but subcutaneous. This is ok?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really depends on the particulate size. I have some from the pharm and it won't pass through a 29g insulin needle. With that length and gauge I wouldn't bother aspirating.

Thesecretman

Awards
There is no particle size since there's no ester, that's my understanding anyway. To be on the safe side I'm now thinking of a 27g half inch

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of using TNE or Test Suspension. Never taken injectables before. What's the smallest needle that can be used to inject these two? I'm thinking of using .5cc before a workout but wouldn't use more than a full cc. Advice please.
22-25 gauge is ok to use....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
22-25 gauge is ok to use....
If its not water based the just like Mag said. Water based I use a 28g half just like for my gh, hcg and Slin

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no particle size since there's no ester, that's my understanding anyway. To be on the safe side I'm now thinking of a 27g half inch
There's a particale size because there is no ester, that's why they originally added esters. The longer the ester the higher the solubility rate. Test crystals aren't water soluble and have limited oil solubility. It does seem to dissolve into EO better but not completely in my experience.