Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post up

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I just ran it for 8 weeks at 100mg eod. It did everything i wanted it to. I was having really bad pain in my left elbow and it got rid of that. It helped me throw on some pretty crazy size and strength too. When i started cycle i was at 195lbs bcuz i cut down for a physique show, then jumped on cycle and got up to 225lbs. And a couple weeks ago i switched over from npp to tren A at 100mg ed and i dropped almost all my water weight and im at 215lbs with really good vascularity and low bf.. Next time around im gonna run it for just 4 weeks tho, i feel its the perfect jump starter to a cycle used in conjection with test and dbol or anadrol. Or a good mass gainer if ran for longer periods of time and at a higher dosage

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
^cycle ran was:
Test p: wk 1-12 100mg eod
Dbol: wk1-8 50-100mg ed
Npp: wk1-8 100mg eod
Tren a: wk 9-12 100-200mg eod (shoot 100mg ed here and there to try to shock my body into growth)
Masteron: wk 9-12 100-200mg eod (same protocol as tren)
And 12.5mg of aromasin ed
And .5mg caber 2x a week

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
^when running npp i was doing my test at a 2:1 ratio (test:npp) nobody has time for deca-dick haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for the feedback. ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would like some more feed back from others too... I'm strongly considering this steroid the final 10 weeks of my up coming test/EQ cycle. I'm looking to put in some serious quality weight.

My cycle as of now looks something like this...

Weeks 1-20
Test e @ 1000mg/week
EQ @ 1000mg/week

Weeks 1-6
D-Bol @ 50mg ED

Weeks 11-20
NPP @ 100mg EOD

I hear tons of good things about Deca, in terms of mass, but I don't want to deal with the famous Deca dick.

Any others run NPP and can share?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Hey bro...currently running 1g test and 600mg NPP a week... my best cycle hands down. I've ran deca in the past and NPP blows it out of the water. The weight gain is there but the biggest reason is how awesome your joints and tendons feel. You won't ever experience "deca dick" if you properly control your prolactin. Make sure you have caber or prami on hand cuz NPP kicks in quick. Only side effect I notice is bad heartburn...I've had a few nose bleeds since starting it as well so just monitor your BP.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are u using research grade prami or dostinex ....or pharmacy grade

I have ways heard research leaning and dostinex are bunk

Hey bro...currently running 1g test and 600mg NPP a week... my best cycle hands down. I've ran deca in the past and NPP blows it out of the water. The weight gain is there but the biggest reason is how awesome your joints and tendons feel. You won't ever experience "deca dick" if you properly control your prolactin. Make sure you have caber or prami on hand cuz NPP kicks in quick. Only side effect I notice is bad heartburn...I've had a few nose bleeds since starting it as well so just monitor your BP.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Do you think (and I am hoping) that those supports would even be necessary at 350mg a week?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
NPP is bad ass. Hits prolactin levels HARD! If you're prone to estrogen sides, 300mg will do it.

Research caber & parmi are sufficient.
Truly trustworthy research caber is hard to find and Prami feels like poop.... I'm sad

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yeah parmi sucks for sides. Start Low....way low an slowly work up. Pain VS caber only having to take twice a week and feeling good
Is it true that liquid caber is fake? I remember reading that somewhere on this board that caber isn't stable as a liquid. Not sure of how much truth is in that...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Is it true that liquid caber is fake? I remember reading that somewhere on this board that caber isn't stable as a liquid. Not sure of how much truth is in that...
I've read that it's stable for a limited amount of time. So if that's the case then if we always new it was a fairly fresh batch, we'd be OK. But I want to learn more on this

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have heard the same. Heard it was rendered unstable and inert once in solution

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:..

technique88

technique88

Awards
It's stable for longer than you would think....it's good to go as long as te source is legit
That's good to hear because the RC company I use has never failed me and they only offer liquid caber.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2