Human grade vrs UG

bigbrawler

Awards
So the long and the short of it is this. My supplier has recently acquired human grade Deca, and Test and dbol. I was considering running a bulk cycle with test tren and dbol, before he got his hands on this. Now I'm wondering should I forget tren and go with the deca option as it is human grade. Will it yield that much better results (with a bulk in mind), or would UG tren (by virtue of it being tren) be better then human grade deca. May sound like a dumb question, but atm I'm at 248 10 weeks into a tren recomp, at under 10 percent body fat. Just ****in lovin life my Adonis ratio is at around 1.6 which the ideal look is suppose to be 1.65 or some ****. But yea, at 6'6 and 240ish I still feel tall and lanky. I wanna be fukin huge, just not fat. So which would be best for a leanish bulk where I hope to put on 20-25 pounds of mass (notice I said mass not muscle). The diet will be good, my old boxing trainer has been coaching me again and monitoring my diet. The cycle would look like this. One of three cycles.

HG=human grade
UG= Underground.

HG Deca 14 weeks at 200 mg at one shot a week.
HG Test cyp 12 weeks at 500 mg a week at two shots a week
HG Dbol week 1-4 at 50mg a day

Or

UG Tren E 12 weeks at 400 mg a week broken up into two shots
UG Test E 16 weeks at 150 mg a week (for 12 weeks) then 600 mg a week for the last 4 then back to cruise.
UG Dbol week 1-4 at 25-50 mg a day.

Or........ finally

HG Deca 14 weeks at 200 mg at one shot a week.
UG Tren E 12 weeks at 400 mg a week broken up into two shots
HG Test cyp 12 weeks at 500 mg a week at two shots a week
HG Dbol week 1-4 at 25-50mg a day

Anciliaries will be prami/arimidex/proviron.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused. Just because it's from an underground lab doesn't mean it's not fit for human consumption. Are you saying that the gear you had before was vet-grade? I never heard of vet-grade deca, assuming you mean nandralone.

bigbrawler

Awards
To clarify. I mean ug vrs pharmaceutical grade.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Isn't pharm grade just UG if it's produced in a third world country? Nandrolone isn't produced anymore by a US pharm grade source anymore correct? More to the point I'd keep on the tren train and see where it takes you. You could always do a big spring bulk with the deca/test/bol

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
It's all the same raw powders from China ....some's brewed at home in a stove, some's made in labs....Some UG gear is made by licensed pharmacy companies (alin/balkin)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It's all the same raw powders from China ....some's brewed at home in a stove, some's made in labs....Some UG gear is made by licensed pharmacy companies (alin/balkin)
Not all powders are from china. My guy uses European raws.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
They're probably imported from China as well lol

Everything is from China nowadays!!