Safe spot or deltoids?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Safe spot or deltoids?


    Hi freaky muscle buddies.Today i started my first cycle of Testosterone enanthate 500mg per week 2 injections of 250 Monday and Thursday for 10 weeks.
    By safe spot i mean my a ss.
    The doctor who injected me also knows how to inject testosterone at deltoids too.

    Is there a diference between injecting a ss and injecting deltoids?I mean that if i inject deltoids i will get more muscle at upper body and if i inject at a ss i will get more muscle at feet?We had this conversation with my buddy and i wanted to ask you.

    Also what gains i have to expect and when they start to show?With a very good diet and hard training.


  2. Yeah your feet should grow at least two or three inches. Good luck.

  3. Test makes feet bigger bro it's science. Test raises ur alpha skill and cuz u have more energy ur body makes HGH which in turn make igf which grows ur feet.

    Watch out bro
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Test makes feet bigger bro it's science. Test raises ur alpha skill and cuz u have more energy ur body makes HGH which in turn make igf which grows ur feet. Watch out bro

    It's true. I went from a size 9 to a size 14 shoe in my first cycle that was only 250mgs a week. Your feet might double that


    In all seriousness. Injecting in certain locations may provide a temporary sight enhancement if your putting a ton of oil in a muscle but injecting delts or glutes with 1 or 2 mgs won't make you lopsided or anything crazy.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Na bro it's science man thrust it in me bro

  6. i hear injecting straight into the ballz is best for awesomeness and even anabolic growth.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  7. I injected my dick and it grew 5 inches no ****

  8. Omg you were so funny.I wrote it wrong but your answers werent that serius?You are 15 years old or wtf?Feet i mean quodriceps etc.my mistake.When you squot etc.Well if anyone can answer me seriusly.It has diference to inject in a ss and in deltoids?I mean in muscle growth.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Omg you were so funny.I wrote it wrong but your answers werent that serius?You are 15 years old or wtf?Feet i mean quodriceps etc.my mistake.When you squot etc.Well if anyone can answer me seriusly.It has diference to inject in a ss and in deltoids?I mean in muscle growth.
    I gave a pretty legit answer. I think you need to stop the juice and do further research before you hurt yourself though.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Well i know many infos but i just wanted to know if there is a diference.

  11. What exactly do you think Testosterone does? Let's start there...

  12. U questions are so simple. U can easily find answers with a simple research.

    I'm out of this thread.

  13. Bro you can't even spell ****ing quadriceps. I doubt you know your "infos" about roids.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Hi freaky muscle buddies.Today i started my first cycle of Testosterone enanthate 500mg per week 2 injections of 250 Monday and Thursday for 10 weeks.
    By safe spot i mean my a ss.
    The doctor who injected me also knows how to inject testosterone at deltoids too.

    Is there a diference between injecting a ss and injecting deltoids?I mean that if i inject deltoids i will get more muscle at upper body and if i inject at a ss i will get more muscle at feet?We had this conversation with my buddy and i wanted to ask you.

    Also what gains i have to expect and when they start to show?With a very good diet and hard training.
    it does not matter where you pin it goes systemic and works. I like delts, quads and glutes... for delts it hiddle (center) deltoid.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    it does not matter where you pin it goes systemic and works. I like delts, quads and glutes... for delts it hiddle (center) deltoid.
    He is right steroids are systematic, shooting into a particular muscle group will not make it grow faster than other muscles. If that's what you're after, go get some synthroid lololol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    He is right steroids are systematic, shooting into a particular muscle group will not make it grow faster than other muscles. If that's what you're after, go get some synthroid lololol
    i'm pretty sure injecting a cc or two into a testicle would make it larger.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    He is right steroids are systematic, shooting into a particular muscle group will not make it grow faster than other muscles. If that's what you're after, go get some synthroid lololol
    He should get some thyroid medication??
    Remember why you started.

  18. Synthol or whatever that oil **** is called not synthroid lol

  19. How do you fellas think Shaq got size 20 shoes?...Total test monster... Straight into the big toe.

    Ok sorry I'm done. I had a great time reading this thread. Sorry OP you won't get much help in here with questions like.

  20. It's science bro

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    Bro you can't even spell ****ing quadriceps. I doubt you know your "infos" about roids.
    Hahaha infos? That sh*t kills me.

    In all seriousness no. Site injection is a bunk theory. It will improve pump and a improved pump means more nutrients in muscle which equals growth. But you can do that with ceatine and a pre workout. The testosterone whether injected in quads, calves or delts need to circulate to increase igf levels and protein synthesis.

    If you want to improve a ceftain muscle but not eat right, train hard, and be a disciplined human then google pump n pose or sythol and inject fat and oils into your muscles. While your at it buy a bunch of ed hardy shirts, get a fake tan, wear gold chains and party 7 nights a week at dance clubs. Don't forget gym tan laundry.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Shouldn't be any real difference word of advice don't pin delta before upper body workouts it can be bothersome not gonna take away from your workout but it is a moderately painful distraction
    The Swole Stoner

  23. I think people get confused about site injecting by mistaking regular aas for growth peptides like igf and mgf which do cause more localized growth just newb mistakes we were all there once
    The Swole Stoner

  24. use all three heads of your delts with a 1" pin for best results.

  25. Ok thx guys.

  26. I subscribe to the belief that you can experience site growth where you inject. I say this because the test will be held in depot as it is slowly absorbs into the blood stream so you will have more of the AAS in the site for a longer period of time before it is completely absorbs. Also the fascia is stretched during the time it takes for the oil and ASS to absorb. Granted not as long as say synthol but trust me you will feel the pressure when you inject into small muscle groups.

    I have personally seen increases in muscle size by injecting into my pecs, lats, outside and rear delts, triceps, biceps, quads and calves. I'm a firm believer in site injections.

  27. I use 25g 5/8" pin for delts....even slin sometimes. Feels much better than larger ones.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I subscribe to the belief that you can experience site growth where you inject. I say this because the test will be held in depot as it is slowly absorbs into the blood stream so you will have more of the AAS in the site for a longer period of time before it is completely absorbs. Also the fascia is stretched during the time it takes for the oil and ASS to absorb. Granted not as long as say synthol but trust me you will feel the pressure when you inject into small muscle groups. I have personally seen increases in muscle size by injecting into my pecs, lats, outside and rear delts, triceps, biceps, quads and calves. I'm a firm believer in site injections.
    I think it's kind of like believing in ghosts, some do and some don't, and some just aren't sure what they believe. I lean towards the side of localized growth being a myth, however I also remember years ago when I did a test cycle with just delt injections and my shoulders blew up. Coincidence? Maybe.
    Remember why you started.

  29. Well guys i am at week 4.I will say my doctor friend to inject me at deltoids at week 5.The routine is the same.One injection at Monday 250mg and one at Thursday 250mg?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Well i know many infos but i just wanted to know if there is a diference.
    The delt is lean muscle, virtually no fat so you'll get better penetration into the muscle even with a shorter needle. But for me I found that there were way too many nerve endings and blood vessels. I hate delts. Glutes have more fatty tissue and you have to go in deeper to reach the muscle. Typically an injection into the glute will take longer to dissolve into the blood stream, but it will still cleave off fine. I inject everyday and rotate between glutes and quads. As long as you get it in the body you'll be fine.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I subscribe to the belief that you can experience site growth where you inject. I say this because the test will be held in depot as it is slowly absorbs into the blood stream so you will have more of the AAS in the site for a longer period of time before it is completely absorbs. Also the fascia is stretched during the time it takes for the oil and ASS to absorb. Granted not as long as say synthol but trust me you will feel the pressure when you inject into small muscle groups.

    I have personally seen increases in muscle size by injecting into my pecs, lats, outside and rear delts, triceps, biceps, quads and calves. I'm a firm believer in site injections.
    You will feel a sense of growth due to the depot, but that's all it is. Think about how esters work and then go back to your theory about sites absorbing more test due to proximity. Doesn't make sense, does it?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    The delt is lean muscle, virtually no fat so you'll get better penetration into the muscle even with a shorter needle. But for me I found that there were way too many nerve endings and blood vessels. I hate delts. Glutes have more fatty tissue and you have to go in deeper to reach the muscle. Typically an injection into the glute will take longer to dissolve into the blood stream, but it will still cleave off fine. I inject everyday and rotate between glutes and quads. As long as you get it in the body you'll be fine.
    Agree. I stay lean and its a 50/50 if I am gunna cripple myself on delts. My buddy pins my rear delts sometimes and that seems the best.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  33. Xmm nice.But what about injections?1 at Monday and 1 at Thursday?Like butt injects?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    You will feel a sense of growth due to the depot, but that's all it is. Think about how esters work and then go back to your theory about sites absorbing more test due to proximity. Doesn't make sense, does it?
    Sure it does. With longer esters the oil will dissipate first while the ester is still in the depot. This happens often with water based AAS, I.e. Aqua test and winny. That's why you feel so much localized pain in the area because the AAS is still in the depot with no carrier. I know what you saying though the ester has to be cleaved first before it has an effect but ppl have been debating localized growth for ages. From my experience I see benefits from site injections.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Sure it does. With longer esters the oil will dissipate first while the ester is still in the depot. This happens often with water based AAS, I.e. Aqua test and winny. That's why you feel so much localized pain in the area because the AAS is still in the depot with no carrier. I know what you saying though the ester has to be cleaved first before it has an effect but ppl have been debating localized growth for ages. From my experience I see benefits from site injections.
    If the oil dissipates, there is no depot. What do you think makes up the depot? Your theory is way off, but I assume you picked that up from other discussion groups. It doesn't work that way at all. There is zero clinical proof that you gain more growth at the injection site, zero, nada.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Sure it does. With longer esters the oil will dissipate first while the ester is still in the depot. This happens often with water based AAS, I.e. Aqua test and winny. That's why you feel so much localized pain in the area because the AAS is still in the depot with no carrier. I know what you saying though the ester has to be cleaved first before it has an effect but ppl have been debating localized growth for ages. From my experience I see benefits from site injections.
    the only debate about localized growth i'm familiar with has to do with igf, not gear.

    i think some people might get localized swelling (allergen, dirty gear etc.) but not localized growth.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    If the oil dissipates, there is no depot. What do you think makes up the depot? Your theory is way off, but I assume you picked that up from other discussion groups. It doesn't work that way at all. There is zero clinical proof that you gain more growth at the injection site, zero, nada.
    That is exactly what happens that's why aqua test hurts like a B but oil based TNE doesn't

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    That is exactly what happens that's why aqua test hurts like a B but oil based TNE doesn't
    You're saying that because the sites hurts, it's proof positive that the site of injection grows more because it hurts? I don't follow your logic.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    You're saying that because the sites hurts, it's proof positive that the site of injection grows more because it hurts? I don't follow your logic.
    Sorry for the confusion; I was giving an instance of how at times AAS remain in the depot after the carrier has dissipated. But no, the theory that I subscribe to is that the muscle that the AAS is injected into will receive slightly more of the compound than other muscles. Second, the fascia will stretch some when injected with the oil. The oil won't remain in the muscle as log as Synthol but it will still stretch the fascia. Synthol is only used for a month or two at a time. Some one on TRT could be injecting a muscle he is trying to improve weekly.... But who knows like I said this is a topic that it seems no one agrees on. There is literature from experts on the topic also. Im out of town but when I get back, this week, I can cite a section of William Llewellyn's Anabolics that discusses the possibility of site growth.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    Sorry for the confusion; I was giving an instance of how at times AAS remain in the depot after the carrier has dissipated. But no, the theory that I subscribe to is that the muscle that the AAS is injected into will receive slightly more of the compound than other muscles. Second, the fascia will stretch some when injected with the oil. The oil won't remain in the muscle as log as Synthol but it will still stretch the fascia. Synthol is only used for a month or two at a time. Some one on TRT could be injecting a muscle he is trying to improve weekly.... But who knows like I said this is a topic that it seems no one agrees on. There is literature from experts on the topic also. Im out of town but when I get back, this week, I can cite a section of William Llewellyn's Anabolics that discusses the possibility of site growth.
    Ok, I'd like to read it. Keep in mind that 98% of all estered molecules are cleaved off in the blood, not the site. But your conclusion on the liquid stretching the muscle is true. It's possible that your reference is talking about non-estered molecules, which some believe can provide a slight site advantage.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Spot or No Spot?
    By djrodimus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. Injection Site - Buttocks Or Deltoid???
    By POWER HOUSE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 02:19 PM
  3. Test Mix...is this safe and or effective?
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 01:52 PM
  4. Safe or not ??
    By growbaby in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Log in
Log in