Test 500 or 750 a week?

Fatpat1125

Awards
Last few cycle has been test n other compounds. But the last couple wasn't great. My gear is legit but I haven't been gaining as much as I the first few. I normally run test e or cyp at 500ml a week. Now should I just run a higher dosage of test like 750ml a week?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look at diet and training first since your last few cycles have been low on gains.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
What are your stats?

Fatpat1125

Awards
5'11 175lb 10%bf
I train a lot and diet is on point. On cycle my diet is a lot more strict depending on my gear n my goals. But the last two wasn't all that great. Ate like a beast n strength is always going up.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
5-11 at 170lbs is pretty light. I am 5-11 too and I stay naturally at easy 200-10 at 12%.

Sorry if I'm coming if harsh but I say it the way I see it. You need diet and training improvements and no so much 500 or 750 test /week

vassille

Awards
Is not the test is most likely either your diet or you have some health issues that prevents you from making gains. If you train way too much and eat average test wont do much for you. Like you said some strength and get cut up a bit and that's it.
Im willing to bet is your diet.
Eat 6 meals a day around 800-1000cal each and let me konw how that test treats you;)

If I want to grow there are days I order 2 lunches or 2 breakfasts and stuff like that. At one point I was knocking down easy 6-8000cal a day on some days regulary. I hope this gives you some idea what your diet should look like.

Fatpat1125

Awards
Thanks got advice. So Ill need help on training. Thinking bout 5x5 with a dropset at the end.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Thanks got advice. So Ill need help on training. Thinking bout 5x5 with a dropset at the end.
Not enough volume, man. At a minimum, I'd check out Layne Norton's PHAT program. It's the least volume I recommend for on cycle.

And keep the test to 500 if you're going to cycle anyways, it's plenty high for your stats.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
How often and where are you pinning? Are you running any AI's? if so at what dosage? IF you are slamming estro levels to low, it can certainly inhibit gains/growth. Have you considered adding compounds to increase efficacy of the current test dosage such as low dose winny to reduce SHGB?
For basic training protocols you can visit the animalpak website. Last time I check they had a few decent splits under training that should be simple to follow.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
also, if you are 5'11 175lb 10%bf and have cycled numerous times, I would be calling in to question how reliable your gear is (ofcourse no offense is meant).
The most emphasis should certainly be put on diet, and then training.

vassille

Awards
you thinking wrong, you are not growing because you dont eat enough...is not your training. How much do you gain on a typical cycle? How much do you eat? How much do you train?
Let's hear it

Fatpat1125

Awards
you thinking wrong, you are not growing because you dont eat enough...is not your training. How much do you gain on a typical cycle? How much do you eat? How much do you train?
Let's hear it
Yea your right. First few cycle I was eating way more than normal than when I was cutting I ate less carbs more protein. My uncle owns a sushi joint n I help him run it n u eat every 2-3 hours but I was so focus on staying ripped. So your right. Never counted calories when I eat like I see some of the people here but I should. Ill start a log later when I pin up.

vassille

Awards
Yea your right. First few cycle I was eating way more than normal than when I was cutting I ate less carbs more protein. My uncle owns a sushi joint n I help him run it n u eat every 2-3 hours but I was so focus on staying ripped. So your right. Never counted calories when I eat like I see some of the people here but I should. Ill start a log later when I pin up.
Bingo;)

markmile

Awards
I started at 173lbs and took your run of the mill supplements from gnc(creatine, glutamine, multi-vitamins, fish oil) also combined with soy protien in the am and carnivor protien 2x daily especially after work-outs of course. 2 months later my dr. had me sign a medical study form and i started back on test-cypionate. started with around 100mg weekly to 200mg weekly in 2 shots. Above is a link to the results. I was 198lbs, stronger than ever and even on a high protein diet with mucho fat i was struggling to bulk with my fast-ass metabolism. I also used no aromitase inhibitors, but did experiece aggression and depression so i spread 250mg of test into 2 shots every8-10days. I would start low and work your way up. Stack with deca for mass and definitely find somewhere to get bloodwork to check test and est. levels. Arimidex will wipe out excess estrogen. With ampule testosterone levels my dr. just had my on high doses of zinc and my estrogen was never elevated. Also mcdonalds is your friend if you are 170 and skinny like i was. while bulking i just consumed as much protein/fat/and calories that my body could hold. Bodybuilding is a fulltime job and cost me almost 200 weekly& that didnt include the 6-8 meals i consumed daily....