Summer Cruise

IronMucsle

Awards
New Cycle:

16 weeks Cyp 400
Aromasin 9 mcg E3D – Is this enough\to much, I haven’t used Stane before, this was all that I could get.
Clen 80 mcg\day – Looking for Keto, can’t find any trusted places so I will be cycling it. If there are any site sponsors that offer this, please let me know.
Liver Armor, Orange Triad, Omega3\6\9, Calcium and Taurine daily
HCG 500 IU E5D after week 4

I have run a similar cycle at the end of last year and had great success with it. I was able to reduce body fat fairly well; to bad I stopped before Thanksgiving. Plan right now is to run this till September as is. Might crank it up to 800 and maybe add a second compound or switch to a Tren cycle once its cools off.

Thinking about pinning once a week, I know my levels won’t be as stable as twice a week but it would be nice not to jab all the time.

Guys let me know what you think, this is my third injectable, 6th over all, training 13 years.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I would also be doing at least 800mgs a week. at over 6 foot tall and 290lbs i am really wondering what you BF % is.

New Cycle:

16 weeks Cyp 400
Aromasin 9 mcg E3D – Is this enough\to much, I haven’t used Stane before, this was all that I could get.
Clen 80 mcg\day – Looking for Keto, can’t find any trusted places so I will be cycling it. If there are any site sponsors that offer this, please let me know.
Liver Armor, Orange Triad, Omega3\6\9, Calcium and Taurine daily
HCG 500 IU E5D after week 4

I have run a similar cycle at the end of last year and had great success with it. I was able to reduce body fat fairly well; to bad I stopped before Thanksgiving. Plan right now is to run this till September as is. Might crank it up to 800 and maybe add a second compound or switch to a Tren cycle once its cools off.

Thinking about pinning once a week, I know my levels won’t be as stable as twice a week but it would be nice not to jab all the time.

Guys let me know what you think, this is my third injectable, 6th over all, training 13 years.

IronMucsle

Awards
my body fat is decently high, the low test is for bloating, Ive run 800 in the past and I looked like a blow fish. The clen is to help with the BF while on, my diet is good so is the training but I figure since this isn't going to mess with my levels might as well toss it in for the extra fat loss. If I up the test ill have to redo my weights, since what I'm doing now will be very easy once all 800 is pumping through me. I have enough T on hand for 10 weeks @400.
If I up the test to 800 where should my Stane intake be, should the 9mcg be fine or should I go up to 12.5?

I was a fatty as a kid so I have extra skin that makes doing the normal BF% not very accurate.

IronMucsle

Awards
I have a training log but i cant link it here, so making multiple entries is a bit tedious. UPed the test to 600 400 isnt giving me the mental lift im looking for I want that alpha feeling a bit more, plus with stane im not worried.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25