Multi vit
Fish oil
Taurine
Extra hawthorn and milk thistle

46 y/o
5'10
180lbs
13% bf

I've run epi, super dmz and diesalbolan on separate occasions each with different results. For the record, I've been on TRT for about 4 yrs at 200mg/wk. between the epi and tren would it be best to run both from the start for six weeks or would it be best to finish with one or the other.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd finish with epi and trenabol. Epi at 40/40/50/50/60/60 and trenabol at the highest dose u can run for 6 weeks. Sorry I didn't do the math with trenabol lol, u can figure that out. Test Cyp 12 weeks at 320mg/week. Did your Dr prescribe u an AI like arimidex? That's what I'd use on cycle, I wouldn't feel safe using Econtrol on cycle.

Thegovenor

Awards
Thanks, no AI from doc... I've been using forma with good results, I've been lucky not to have any gyno issues. A friend is on test e 500/wk and is using econtrol with food results. I have Dr. Appointment end of June will ask about an AI...thanks for your help.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks, no AI from doc... I've been using forma with good results, I've been lucky not to have any gyno issues. A friend is on test e 500/wk and is using econtrol with food results. I have Dr. Appointment end of June will ask about an AI...thanks for your help.
Forma is strong I'm experiencing that right now, my estrogen low lol. Idt you'd have any issue, I mean 320mg a week is low. I'd continue what you're doing since its working good. I'd only worry about prolactin from the trenabol. Some caber or Inhibit-P would b good.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Any higher dosed test and Forma won't do S, trust me