Pinning in just one site.

bigbrawler

Awards
So I know I might receive some flack for this. However, I'm going to ask away. For the first two weeks of my test E cycle I injected only in the right quad. Hurt like hell, and more or less reeked havoc on my psyche. So I started pinning in my right delt, was easier for me to wrap my mind around and have had success since. So, that would mean I've been pinning there for almost 6 weeks. I'm not worried about an absence forming, as my delt doesn't feel lumpy, there is absolutely no pip either. So I didn't think to change the site. My question is, does anyone else do this, with a long ester can you get away with this. As I'm injecting every 4 days. If so whats the minimum amount of injection sites one can use. Im planning on using both delts then having the wife pin in my lats. Being as she's a nurse I should have had her pinning all the time but hey, pride goeth before the fall.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much are you pinning each time? Why not at least rotate the quad and delt?

bigbrawler

Awards
I'm pinning 250mg a time. I really don't have a good reason I just hate pinning in my leg. I just feel gross doing it. I hope by having 4 injections sites (delts/lats) it will be a better scenario then this.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You run the risk of developing scar tissue in the site you repeatedly use. Also, in 4 days you are not allowing the depot to fully deplete, messing up the cleavage of esters.

bigbrawler

Awards
So are you saying 4 days apart are to close for injecting. Or just in the same spot? Not trying to argue, I really don't know.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying 4 days apart are to close for injecting. Or just in the same spot? Not trying to argue, I really don't know.
Too soon for the same spot. If you pump more oil into the same depot (which highly likely) you are further slowing the release of the shot four days previous. Esters are "safe" from cleavage until the oil is slowly absorbed into your blood stream. Once the estered testosterone is in your blood stream then your blood start to cleave away the ester. But if you keep pumping the same depot with oil, then you're releasing one large depot instead of several depots. So the overlap you would normally expect isn't happening; it's just one big bubble with a slow leak. Not to mention scarring and the problems associated with scarred tissue.

bigbrawler

Awards
Alright so a few things on my mind. My strength and weight has gone up substantially on my cycle so far. Thursday will mark week 8. Could this be mostly as a result of the oral tbol that I took to kick start the cycle if Im on trt? The next pressing question is how can I save my first cycle, Im actually happy with the results I just want to know I have one good cycle under my belt. If I change the ejection sites for the next two weeks will that help get the levels to where they need to be? Or should I up the dose, or go for 12 weeks instead of the originally planned 10? Or do I need to cut my losses and accept this as somewhat of a failure and just learn from it. I suppose there are worse things then gaining 20 pounds on trt. Just to be clear my first two weeks I hit the quads, then the last 5 have been various parts of my right delt, lower, upper, interior and posterior.

bigbrawler

Awards
Oh and last tid bit that might be important. For the first 6 weeks I pinned every Monday Thursday. The last two weeks I've pinned every Tuesday Friday.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Way too complicated to figure all that out. You would expect gains even on 200mgs a week. So that isn't surprising. You're pumping test into your system, and it will eventually be used once it hits the blood stream. Think of it this way: You have five balloons the size of a baseball. You punch a small hole in each one. By the time you get to the 5th balloon, the first one is deflated, then the 2nd and so on. On the other hand, use one balloon and punch a small hole in it, but fill it up faster than it can release the air. The five small balloons will be deflated well before the one balloon releases the same volume with one small hole. So you hold back the release when you fill the same depot with oil. You want each depot to empty into your system without added obstruction. Remember that half lives are based on 100mgs of oil plus ester weight. So if you inject 2mgs, the half life is not the same, it'll be longer, and less stable. In your case, you injected in a site that has good blood flow, so the depot would be reduced faster than in the glute area. So when it's all said and done, you probably didn't hinder and gains, but when you asked if there was any down side to injecting in the same depot, I just wanted to make you aware that rotating is better and scarring is less of a problem.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
If u feel gross pinning quads wait till u get some nice layer of scar tissue. Pushing a needle in hard as fuk and not going in almost bending from ur skin is gross and scary.

bigbrawler

Awards
Yea that would be fairly f'd. Hopefully I will be able to go in the quads or lats consistantly before it gets to that point.

TheMaharaja

Awards
I would recommend rotating. For 1.5 cycles I only did VG and then I found it difficult to get through the skin a few weeks ago. I began doing delts and I can pin my VGs easily again. Delts are very easy to pin.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
What do you guys think about pinning delts with 5/8th ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think about pinning delts with 5/8th ?
I know of someone who only uses 1/2 for everything and has no issue. I'd rather pin sub than go to deep!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Jw. But guys that have been on TRT for 20+ years, do you really think they rotate between 12 or so possible injection sites- or stick to 2-3...?

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Thanks Big Shadow I've been doing it too with good results. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting deep enough

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
I pinned for ten weeks twice a week alternating delts last cycle and now I cant even get a needle in there haha I fudgeded up

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Big Shadow I've been doing it too with good results. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting deep enough

It all depends! Do you have boulders for shoulders? If no then 5/8-1/2 is fine for delts, pecs, lats, calves etc. once I pinned my quad with a 5/8 pin and a day later my knee looked like it was twice as big as the other one. I'm not sure if the oil leaked out and didn't get deep enough. But I do know the oil traveled to my knee. It sucked.

classic27

So I know I might receive some flack for this. However, I'm going to ask away. For the first two weeks of my test E cycle I injected only in the right quad. Hurt like hell, and more or less reeked havoc on my psyche. So I started pinning in my right delt, was easier for me to wrap my mind around and have had success since. So, that would mean I've been pinning there for almost 6 weeks. I'm not worried about an absence forming, as my delt doesn't feel lumpy, there is absolutely no pip either. So I didn't think to change the site. My question is, does anyone else do this, with a long ester can you get away with this. As I'm injecting every 4 days. If so whats the minimum amount of injection sites one can use. Im planning on using both delts then having the wife pin in my lats. Being as she's a nurse I should have had her pinning all the time but hey, pride goeth before the fall.
I only pin in my right quad. I have tried lots of other places but my right quad never hurts and never gets sore so I have not pinned any other place for the last few cycles. I have had no imbalances, no knots, and no scarring.

classic27

I only pin in my right quad. I have tried lots of other places but my right quad never hurts and never gets sore so I have not pinned any other place for the last few cycles. I have had no imbalances, no knots, and no scarring.
I have only done this with long esters. I probably wouldn't recommend doing this with anything else.