A little Cheque Drops Today

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I do bag work once week for cardio, plus I want to stay in relatively decent fighting condition. Took some cheque drops before the workout and slammed the bags very hard, non-stop with excellent stamina. I didn't feel "aggression" so much as I did endless strength and stamina. The drops made a difference.

None of that means anything if I don't give you my current routine. I'm kind of cruising, I suppose, on 200mgs tren hex every 3rd day and 100mgs test enanthate once a week, plus a little dbol, 50mgs ED, switching over to Anadrol 50mgs, today, dropping the dbol. I'll drop the orals in a couple of weeks and stay on the tren and test, maybe adding same mast for at least 6 months. I love tren hex. I feel cut, buffed and very agile, and at my age that means something! Stamina is great and libido excellent. My strength is near my best. It's a very simple, yet powerful combination. I have some doctor-prescribed anavar, 50mg capsules, that I may use, I don't know. Not sure the anavar will be very effective with the tren.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn DH I'd hate to **** with you! Your the only person I hear of that plays with CD! More details!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Man, there isn't much to say. It doesn't stay in your system long, but while it's active, expect your blood pressure to shoot up and a real boost in your energy levels. It's almost like an amphetamine. The first time I used the drops I felt like crap. Head hurt, nauseated and almost slightly disoriented. But this time it worked very well for me. It acts almost immediately. I went 9 rounds on a heavy bag (a rare 200 pound, leather bag) and every punch slammed in the leather with a very audible "whack." I wrapped my hands a little differently, expecting harder punches and I am glad I did. Next week I'm going to try the drops when I do curls, and maybe the bench. I have enough tren built up in me now so I am pretty much at my limit with tren. I'll see if the cheque drops push me further.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen
It was hard to get the Anavar, ensuring it was pharma grade. I got it for my wife. She's been on it for 4 weeks and has put on 3 pounds, dropped two sizes and is hard as a rock. Her ass is like steel. It has really made a huge impact on her. She complained yesterday about the weight gain until I explained the muscle gain and so on, so she wants to stay on it. Had she stopped, I was going to use it but was concerned that the affinity for the AR wasn't strong enough to overcome the tren, so I'd be wasting it. I think Anavar is great at 150mgs per day, but tren is just so dominant with the AR that I think I would have waited. But those of us who never stop, Anavar would a great insertion where PCT would normally go because after a blast you can come down a bit to cruising levels and shed any fat, remaining hard and while it's very easy on your liver and HPTA plus it will keep the SHBG low. A perfect after cycle treatment.

M

MuscleJ

Awards
I love the CD. I use about 3-4 x a month. I'm a bouncer and one night I took them and boy I was all over the place, you feel like superman especially if someone steps up to you.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^.

...and my heavy bags are all 250lbs

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^....and my heavy bags are all 250lbs
You guys are animals. You might as well be hitting a brick wall!