1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

A little Cheque Drops Today

I do bag work once week for cardio, plus I want to stay in relatively decent fighting condition. Took some cheque drops before the workout and slammed the bags very hard, non-stop with excellent stamina. I didn't feel "aggression" so much as I did endless strength and stamina. The drops made a difference.

None of that means anything if I don't give you my current routine. I'm kind of cruising, I suppose, on 200mgs tren hex every 3rd day and 100mgs test enanthate once a week, plus a little dbol, 50mgs ED, switching over to Anadrol 50mgs, today, dropping the dbol. I'll drop the orals in a couple of weeks and stay on the tren and test, maybe adding same mast for at least 6 months. I love tren hex. I feel cut, buffed and very agile, and at my age that means something! Stamina is great and libido excellent. My strength is near my best. It's a very simple, yet powerful combination. I have some doctor-prescribed anavar, 50mg capsules, that I may use, I don't know. Not sure the anavar will be very effective with the tren.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn DH I'd hate to **** with you! Your the only person I hear of that plays with CD! More details!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Man, there isn't much to say. It doesn't stay in your system long, but while it's active, expect your blood pressure to shoot up and a real boost in your energy levels. It's almost like an amphetamine. The first time I used the drops I felt like crap. Head hurt, nauseated and almost slightly disoriented. But this time it worked very well for me. It acts almost immediately. I went 9 rounds on a heavy bag (a rare 200 pound, leather bag) and every punch slammed in the leather with a very audible "whack." I wrapped my hands a little differently, expecting harder punches and I am glad I did. Next week I'm going to try the drops when I do curls, and maybe the bench. I have enough tren built up in me now so I am pretty much at my limit with tren. I'll see if the cheque drops push me further.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen
    It was hard to get the Anavar, ensuring it was pharma grade. I got it for my wife. She's been on it for 4 weeks and has put on 3 pounds, dropped two sizes and is hard as a rock. Her ass is like steel. It has really made a huge impact on her. She complained yesterday about the weight gain until I explained the muscle gain and so on, so she wants to stay on it. Had she stopped, I was going to use it but was concerned that the affinity for the AR wasn't strong enough to overcome the tren, so I'd be wasting it. I think Anavar is great at 150mgs per day, but tren is just so dominant with the AR that I think I would have waited. But those of us who never stop, Anavar would a great insertion where PCT would normally go because after a blast you can come down a bit to cruising levels and shed any fat, remaining hard and while it's very easy on your liver and HPTA plus it will keep the SHBG low. A perfect after cycle treatment.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.62%

I love the CD. I use about 3-4 x a month. I'm a bouncer and one night I took them and boy I was all over the place, you feel like superman especially if someone steps up to you.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^.

...and my heavy bags are all 250lbs
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.27%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^....and my heavy bags are all 250lbs
    You guys are animals. You might as well be hitting a brick wall!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheque Drops
    By rampage jackson in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:48 AM
  2. Cheque drops
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:34 PM
  3. Cheque Drops Use
    By Mr X in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6