A little Cheque Drops Today

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

A little Cheque Drops Today

I do bag work once week for cardio, plus I want to stay in relatively decent fighting condition. Took some cheque drops before the workout and slammed the bags very hard, non-stop with excellent stamina. I didn't feel "aggression" so much as I did endless strength and stamina. The drops made a difference.

None of that means anything if I don't give you my current routine. I'm kind of cruising, I suppose, on 200mgs tren hex every 3rd day and 100mgs test enanthate once a week, plus a little dbol, 50mgs ED, switching over to Anadrol 50mgs, today, dropping the dbol. I'll drop the orals in a couple of weeks and stay on the tren and test, maybe adding same mast for at least 6 months. I love tren hex. I feel cut, buffed and very agile, and at my age that means something! Stamina is great and libido excellent. My strength is near my best. It's a very simple, yet powerful combination. I have some doctor-prescribed anavar, 50mg capsules, that I may use, I don't know. Not sure the anavar will be very effective with the tren.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Damn DH I'd hate to **** with you! Your the only person I hear of that plays with CD! More details!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Man, there isn't much to say. It doesn't stay in your system long, but while it's active, expect your blood pressure to shoot up and a real boost in your energy levels. It's almost like an amphetamine. The first time I used the drops I felt like crap. Head hurt, nauseated and almost slightly disoriented. But this time it worked very well for me. It acts almost immediately. I went 9 rounds on a heavy bag (a rare 200 pound, leather bag) and every punch slammed in the leather with a very audible "whack." I wrapped my hands a little differently, expecting harder punches and I am glad I did. Next week I'm going to try the drops when I do curls, and maybe the bench. I have enough tren built up in me now so I am pretty much at my limit with tren. I'll see if the cheque drops push me further.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    DH, I've never used drops so I can't comment but ur results seem awesome and the "amphetamine" like part sells it for me

Why don't you like anavar with tren? I just started tren. I've been on var at 100mg Ed for past 2weeks and I was about to get more tomorow. Should I continue the anavar or get winstrol? I'm only running 125mg test e e4th day and tren at 75mg Ed and some Clen
    It was hard to get the Anavar, ensuring it was pharma grade. I got it for my wife. She's been on it for 4 weeks and has put on 3 pounds, dropped two sizes and is hard as a rock. Her ass is like steel. It has really made a huge impact on her. She complained yesterday about the weight gain until I explained the muscle gain and so on, so she wants to stay on it. Had she stopped, I was going to use it but was concerned that the affinity for the AR wasn't strong enough to overcome the tren, so I'd be wasting it. I think Anavar is great at 150mgs per day, but tren is just so dominant with the AR that I think I would have waited. But those of us who never stop, Anavar would a great insertion where PCT would normally go because after a blast you can come down a bit to cruising levels and shed any fat, remaining hard and while it's very easy on your liver and HPTA plus it will keep the SHBG low. A perfect after cycle treatment.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Answers

I love the CD. I use about 3-4 x a month. I'm a bouncer and one night I took them and boy I was all over the place, you feel like superman especially if someone steps up to you.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^.

...and my heavy bags are all 250lbs
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    you get var and cheque drops?! I'm jealous my friend haha. You need to come to california, custom 400lb bags ^_^....and my heavy bags are all 250lbs
    You guys are animals. You might as well be hitting a brick wall!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheque Drops
    By rampage jackson in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
  2. Cheque drops
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
  3. Cheque Drops Use
    By Mr X in forum Powerlifting/Strongman