AI for Test P 8wks

R

Rico Suave

Awards
this is my first time cycling in a few years. and i have forgotten some of the finer points of AAS.

I will be cycling Test Prop 150mg EoD

what would be recommened for an AI? Adex 1mg EoD? or .5mg ED?

also Torem or Nolva for PCT? i remember Torem was gaining in popularity when i stopped cycling. So far iv planned on Nolva 40/40/20/20/10. maybe some HCG during the cycle, not sure if ill need it tho

thanks

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd do ed IMO and I loved torem!

R

Rico Suave

Awards
ok .5 or 1mg then for ED?

whats the torem doseage? i see several different ones. 90/60/60/30?

X

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimidex will suffice. .5 mg eod should be fine. On the other hand you could just use proviron/masteron if you don't find yourself prone to dht related sides(hair loss/prostate enlargement). Masteron/proviron are highly androgenic and will mitigate any estro related sides, while adding to the effectiveness of the test p. For pct i would do nolva 20/20/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

C

classic27

this is my first time cycling in a few years. and i have forgotten some of the finer points of AAS.

I will be cycling Test Prop 150mg EoD

what would be recommened for an AI? Adex 1mg EoD? or .5mg ED?

also Torem or Nolva for PCT? i remember Torem was gaining in popularity when i stopped cycling. So far iv planned on Nolva 40/40/20/20/10. maybe some HCG during the cycle, not sure if ill need it tho

thanks
I like .5 adex eod. Start there and add more if you feel like you need it. Tore and nolva equally work well for me. I usually opt for old fashion nolva 40/40/20/20

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Supplements 6
M Anabolics 28
D Pro Bodybuilding 4
soma Anabolics 7
S Anabolics 0