Highly androgenic compounds

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone known for a FACT that they're NOT predisposed to male pattern baldness, and STILL had hair problems from tren, masteron, or winstrol?

These compounds are just so appealing due to their effects, but permanent hair loss is no joke to me.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
you can always add finastride to the cycle if youre that worried about it. be warned though, your dick wont work too good

you willin to trade your cawk for your hair for a couple months?

not to bring the race card here, but if youre white... well good luck

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone known for a FACT that they're NOT predisposed to male pattern baldness, and STILL had hair problems from tren, masteron, or winstrol?

These compounds are just so appealing due to their effects, but permanent hair loss is no joke to me.
It's real tricky trying to control DHT and still get the benefits form the gear. First, you don't know how much Proscar will reduce DHT. It should help, but really, we don't know if it's enough to prevent hair loss or prostrate problems. It will kill your sex drive, probably. Even that is not for sure. I've used Proscar and once I felt like a Eunuch, while the second time I had no libido issues. My friend has a full head of thick hair. He has used everything out there and abused it as much as I have. He still has ever strand of his hair, and he didn't use Proscar for DHT control. The majority of the pros all have a full head of hair, but who knows what they use? The best advise I can give you is, "Do you feel lucky today?"

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
The best advise I can give you is, "Do you feel lucky today?"
Yep, in the end I guess that's what it comes down to.

Test is known for DHT conversion as well. I've only done 1 test cycle, don't think I thinned out any.

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that finastride (proscar) can actually reduce gains on cycle.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that finastride (proscar) can actually reduce gains on cycle.
A qualified yes. Since DHT doesn't build muscle very well at all, the lack of DHT will not really hinder muscular gains, but will affect the quality of the muscle. DHT affects the central nervous system and is responsible for those androgenic benefits. When guys say that Proscar affected their gains, it's more likely due to the ancillary effects due to the reduction of androgenic benefits on the other parts of the body, like the central nervous system, which depends on stimulation from the androgens for full recovery and greater strength. A reduction in DHT can also affect the liver's production of IGF-1. Not to mention a reduction in your sex drive, more than likely.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Not saying its the same for everyone but I've used finasteride on every cycle and has never affected gains and still have my hair but that's just me