Test cyp questions

Stack_D

Awards
I have a few questions regarding test cyp, this is my first time running test. I am curious tso what type of gains i will make and affects it will give me. I currently have taken several cycles of winsrtol, deca, and tren. I am also concerned if test cyp can show up in a drug test or not. Here is my current stats
Height 6'2
Weight 270
Bodyfat 14%
Running 500 mg of test for 10 weeks
any help would be greatly appreciated!
Stack_D

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
My first thought, if you've already run deca and tren, I honestly don't think you can expect much from 250mg of test.

That's closer to a TRT dosage than anything. You could expect hightened libido, endurance in the gym, etc but I don't think you'll see much in the way of gains.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My first thought, if you've already run deca and tren, I honestly don't think you can expect much from 250mg of test.

That's closer to a TRT dosage than anything. You could expect hightened libido, endurance in the gym, etc but I don't think you'll see much in the way of gains.
I don't know what to add! The cycles with tren/deca/stanzabol show a gross lack of knowledge in AAS. And you ask if testosterone would show up on a test for testosterone? I mean, what do you think? Do you think it would show up on a cycle of tren/deca/stanzabol? You have everything so backwards it's difficult to advise. Who on earth advised you on your previous cycles? I will tell you this, they were idiots.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You ran deca and tren without test? How did you feel? Sounds like you are doing things back asswords, but you should run at least 500 mg test wk to make it worth the hassle.
(You beat me to it DH)

Stack_D

Awards
I have taken anabolics for several years now. My first cycle was deca in college, i took it to gain weight. Deca worked out well for me until it became time to come of. I have taken one cycle of tren, tren was awesome expect for the frequent night sweats and insomnia. As far as the winstrol goes i received great strength gaines and dry physique from it. I am no dictionary to AAS however i do have some knowledge on them. The reason i was asking about the cyp is for other users opinion. I am not trying to get bashed on here just like to hear other guys opinion. As far as the drug testing goes, i was asking for general employment. I have a possibility of getting a new job and wanted to ask the members opinion. Thank you for your time
Stack_D

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I have taken anabolics for several years now. My first cycle was deca in college, i took it to gain weight. Deca worked out well for me until it became time to come of. I have taken one cycle of tren, tren was awesome expect for the frequent night sweats and insomnia. As far as the winstrol goes i received great strength gaines and dry physique from it. I am no dictionary to AAS however i do have some knowledge on them. The reason i was asking about the cyp is for other users opinion. I am not trying to get bashed on here just like to hear other guys opinion. As far as the drug testing goes, i was asking for general employment. I have a possibility of getting a new job and wanted to ask the members opinion. Thank you for your time
Stack_D
Typically a job--unless it's Fed/law enforcement-- won't test for steroid use. If they do and you're on Test, it will pick it up for sure.

250mgs a week is too little, especially for your size. You need at least 500mgs.

Stack_D

Awards
Its for a electric company sir. Thank you for the help sir

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So how did you function running deca and tren workout a test base? 19nor compounds like deca and tren zero out your natty test levels so I'm curious to how you felt while on them without a test base.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how did you function running deca and tren workout a test base? 19nor compounds like deca and tren zero out your natty test levels so I'm curious to how you felt while on them without a test base.
He most likely felt like sh1t.

Stack_D

Awards
The Deca was aweful, so bad I don't want to take it again. I crashed lack of energy, no motivation for anything. As far as Tren goes I felt great coming off of it nothing like Deca. My problem with Tren was the night sweats, insomnia, and really rough on my cardio. My prior cycles I never ran test with anything. My knowledge from other gym rats was just take one thing at a time.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
This is scary. Clearly the guy takes whatever he can get his hands on. Shoot first, ask questions later. I have nothing polite to add.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is scary. Clearly the guy takes whatever he can get his hands on. Shoot first, ask questions later. I have nothing polite to add.
wait so that guy at the gym with the syringe that said "Steroids" wasnt trying to be my friend?!

Stack_D

Awards
This is scary. Clearly the guy takes whatever he can get his hands on. Shoot first, ask questions later. I have nothing polite to add.[/QUOT

I take it you know absolutely everything about aas. Sorry for asking other guys opinions, like i said before, i am not asking to get bashed. If you dont have anything positive to say, get off the tread

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
wait so that guy at the gym with the syringe that said "Steroids" wasnt trying to be my friend?!
No, and people like you and me don't know anything so we should probably leave, as requested by the expert OP

texastea

Awards
This is scary. Clearly the guy takes whatever he can get his hands on. Shoot first, ask questions later. I have nothing polite to add.[/QUOT

I take it you know absolutely everything about aas. Sorry for asking other guys opinions, like i said before, i am not asking to get bashed. If you dont have anything positive to say, get off the tread
So, you only want to hear from people telling you that you're on the rght track?

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Stack_D

Awards
I am just asking questions, i am sure when you guys started you didn't know absolutely everything about aas.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I am just asking questions, i am sure when you guys started you didn't know absolutely everything about aas.
You're right, that's why I researched BEFORE I started

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dude you deserve a bashing for not researching what your doing before you do it. It's people like you that give the rest of us a bad name. A tip for you, research everything read it once read it again and then a third time and when you finally think you've got a grasp on how to go about it read it again and then make an informed decision on how to proceed, and structure a cycle.

Stack_D

Awards
I dont have to prove anything to you guys. I have read up on the current cycle i am taking and done my research, if it makes you feel good to try to make me feel bad about asking questions so be it. I thought this website was to gain knowledge from other guys prior experiences. I am not going to get in a pissing contest with you. From what i can tell i am not the only one on here who ask questions about cycles, and i suppose you never had a question about aas even after doing research. Im done, enjoy your training
Stack_D

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I dont have to prove anything to you guys. I have read up on the current cycle i am taking and done my research, if it makes you feel good to try to make me feel bad about asking questions so be it. I thought this website was to gain knowledge from other guys prior experiences. I am not going to get in a pissing contest with you. From what i can tell i am not the only one on here who ask questions about cycles, and i suppose you never had a question about aas even after doing research. Im done, enjoy your training
Stack_D
Don't let the razing get to you. In your defense, regardless of prior usage, you are asking the right questions now. Just take it as part of the initiation. The lesson here is to research before messing with your endocrine system. That's really all everyone is saying.

Stack_D

Awards
[QUOTEi =DetroitHammer;4032699]Don't let the razing get to you. In your defense, regardless of prior usage, you are asking the right questions now. Just take it as part of the initiation. The lesson here is to research before messing with your endocrine system. That's really all everyone is saying.[/QUOTE]

I understand thank you sir. I did research and read other people's post about different aas, didn't know i would get hazed on here

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Dude you deserve a bashing for not researching what your doing before you do it. It's people like you that give the rest of us a bad name. A tip for you, research everything read it once read it again and then a third time and when you finally think you've got a grasp on how to go about it read it again and then make an informed decision on how to proceed, and structure a cycle.
There's also the fool that asked for advice on Havoc. I told him to read my log. He replied its too long, can you give me the main points...
Why do we even try Luke?

classic27

Test won't show up on your employment drug test. What to expect is more strength, new muscle, huge pumps, amazing libido, and a good sense of well being. 250 is not trt and will work but I would bump it up to 350-400 mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bulk88 Anabolics 6
txheadshaver 35 and Older 7
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 11