Erase and PCT question

Foxtrot

Foxtrot

Awards
I am 4 weeks into a 12 week Test-C, SD (clone), and Winstrol cycle. Prior to beginning the cycle was prescribed the standard TRT regiment of Test-C 200mg per week (2x 100mg injection), HCG 2x 500 IU per week, and Anastrozole .25mg 3x per week due to low numbers of lab workup. Which I took as prescribed for 2 months prior to cycle. What I was trying to figure out is the Erase i have necessary during and after cycle or at all seeing the plan was after the 12 weeks to just cruise on my prescribed TRT doses? My bloods on day one of the cycle were Estradiol 23.1, Total Testosterone 1313 and Free Testosterone 50.5. Which was a huge improvement. This is my first cycle using T and winstrol. I have completed 2 SD cycles in the past. Been lifting on and off for the past 20 years, but have been very disciplined with lifting for the past 5-6 years. And also using UGL gear while cycling with the exception of the AI, SD, and HCG.

Age 42
Height 5.9
weight 223lbs
pretty beefy muscle wise, however, have extra abdominal FAT. Guessing BF 16-17%.
Goal is to shed fat and cut while adding lean muscle. Diet mostly clean at 2400 cals daily

Week 1-12 Test-C 500mg per week
Week 1-5 SD 10/30/30/30/30
Week 7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
Week 1-12 AI, HCG, and Cycle Assist

PCT
Cruise on TRT prescription. Have Nolvadex and Clomid and what ever else I want available anytime if needed.

Thanks in advance

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
You'd probably benefit from erase during pct (if at all) because you're on anastrozole already two AI's wouldn't be necessary. Bump for more info