Test400 E cycle, adding 200 mg Deca wk for joints

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

Test400 E cycle, adding 200 mg Deca wk for joints

Going to be running a 12 week cycle of testosterone ethanate, planning on 300mg shot every 3.5days to begin. possibly bumping up to 400 mg every 3.5 days after first six weeks depending on how my body is feeling and responding. wanted to run just the test I dont care about cutting up for summer I stay pretty lean year round and my diet is clean whole foods. But was thinking about running just 200 mg of deca a week during this cycle to help lube the joints up. Is that a high enough dose to be beneficial? is that going to increase my negative sides highly? Im not trying to get deca dick!!.... also wanted opinions on running arimidex eod. should I run it to start the cycle or wait and start taking it if I feel my nipples getting sensitive? First post on here, thank you much felluhs

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

Anything???
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The deca will help with your joints. Get some caber just in case of sides though. Yeah I would run adex from the beginning of the cycle. Deca clears after 4 weeks so u should extend the test 2 weeks further, so your pct would start week 16.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    The deca will help with your joints. Get some caber just in case of sides though. Yeah I would run adex from the beginning of the cycle. Deca clears after 4 weeks so u should extend the test 2 weeks further, so your pct would start week 16.
    ^^ what doc said!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

Thanks for the advice guys. This will be my first cycle, I've researched everything for well over a year... but I know lots of people suggest to use just test the first cycle to watch how your body reacts. I really want to keep the joints healthy while on though. Also is arimidex gonna **** with my libido, I still wanna be laying wood daily while on cycle. Whats your opinion Doc?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Quote Originally Posted by uncleT View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys. This will be my first cycle, I've researched everything for well over a year... but I know lots of people suggest to use just test the first cycle to watch how your body reacts. I really want to keep the joints healthy while on though. Also is arimidex gonna **** with my libido, I still wanna be laying wood daily while on cycle. Whats your opinion Doc?
    Libido will b great, just use .25mg EOD and that should take care of u.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

what about nova instead of arimidex through cycle? Im not so sure I can get my hands on all these compounds too easy. I have clomid powder on hand also, My guy said to use a little everyday throughout the cycle and that will be enough to keep high estro sides down. Im not so sure about relying on that myself, I'm obviously a lot more concerned about my body than he is though.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Research chemicals
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Every hear of deca d ick? I know some are saying everything will be fine, but if you do notice ED problems, it's the nandrolone. No AI or SERM will stop the estren.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

Thank you much! I am not willing to risk problems with my little man at this time, I was leaning towards no deca, that just reassured me that I'm not gonna take the chance. I'll just run test and make sure to eat extra clean for a little less retention and fat gain, and take lots of joint supports. could I get your personal suggestion on pct and running arimidex through cycle?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

what about nova instead of arimidex through cycle? Im not so sure I can get my hands on all these compounds too easy. I have clomid powder on hand also, My guy said to use a little everyday throughout the cycle and that will be enough to keep high estro sides down. Im not so sure about relying on that myself, I'm obviously a lot more concerned about my body than he is though.
    Don't use nolva on cycle. Nolva is a serm, not an aromatase inhibitor. You can use low dose nolva on cycle if you start feeling itchy / sensitive nipples. There's plenty of board sponsors that sell research chems, you should check them out.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm running deca at 125/wk. It's my first time and a low dose but I was able to do dips today for the first time in 8 months. The orthos I went to both want to surgically remove 2 cm of my clavicle.

So take that for what it's worth. Could be from the time off dips or could be from the deca...or the masteron...or the tren...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Could be from the time off dips or could be from the deca...or the masteron...or the tren...
    Funny, but true. When I was blasting a couple of months ago on tren/test/dbol my joints felt great. I attribute that to the dbol, but it's only a guess. I got blood work a week after the blast and my cholesterol was the best it's ever been. Should be 0-99. Typically I post 85. After tren it was 60... I filled some vials up a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have enough to fill a vial with test enanthate or tren hex. So, I mixed the two and have about 2/3s tren hex and 1/3 test en. I pin 2cc every three days. I'm also taking a "free sample" of 150mg Anavar/25mgs dbol" but feel it's bunk. I plan on running tren for about 6 months. I love tren.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

I ran tren for a couple of weeks and noticed a decrease in joint pain. I thought it was strange but enjoyed the relief.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%

starting my fifth week in, starting to feel like a beast. started the cycle at a super lean 173. sitting at 182 so far. running the test at 800 mg a week. hoping to get up to 195 by week week 12

and I'm runnin liquid-stane 12.5 mg eod to e3d depending how my body is feeling. keeping the water retention to a minimum

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 02:40 AM
  2. Deca good for joints?
    By Cursed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:52 AM
  3. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6