Tren A/Test P cycle critque
- 05-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Tren A/Test P cycle critque
After a very successful first cycle, I'm getting the itch to start prepping for my next one. The plan is to start around the beginning of July and run a 6 week cutting cycle:
1-6 Test P 50mg M/W/F
3-6 Tren A 50mg ED
3-6 Caber 1mg/wk (.5mg T/F)
2-6 Adex .25-.5mg E3D to keep E2 low and help stimulate LH and FSH
PCT: starting 2d after last pin
Clomid 150(1st 3 days) /100/100/50/50
Adex tapering off to .25mg during wk 7 (just 1 dose)
OTC natty test booster/ai
Supps throughout: multi/cycle armor/fish oil
Diet will be -500cal, strict and clean, haven't decided between IF or regular bb style (still test running IF)
Training still tbd. Depends where I'm at going into the cycle and whether I choose to go IF or classic bodybuilding style diet. Either way it'll be higher intensity, higher reps for most of the cycle.
Stats: 5'10"/25yrs/180lb/15%bf (planning to be around 11-12 by cycle start)/7yrs lifting (3 serious)/x1 test prop only cycle (4wks, 20lb,4%bf gain, 15lb kept through pct)
All thoughts and critiques welcome. Special thanks to DangerDave for help with the layout and saving me from certain lactation ha.
- 05-17-2013, 01:25 AM
I don't think you need so many compounds just to cut body fat... If you want to recomp and grow then sure, but then your cycle of 6 weeks is too short for that.
Just my opinion really. You could run 3 weeks of clen and cut fat no probs OR cycle test p/tren for 8-10 weeks for a lean bulk.. Both totally different goals.
Just good for thought, I'm certainly no expert
05-17-2013, 07:43 AM
The reason for 6 weeks is that a) this is only my second cycle and I had spectacular gains on my first at only 4 weeks and test p only. And b) tren is a brutal compound and I don't want to push it too hard on the first run. There's always the option to lengthen in the future if everything goes well. The idea is a quicker "blast" and easier recovery.
05-17-2013, 08:01 AM
05-17-2013, 09:41 AM
05-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Overnighter bump for some more thoughts...
05-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Way too much clomid bro. No more then 50 mg is ever needed and 25 mg is ideal. You also don't need the caber as long as you control the estrogen. 350 tren and 150 test p is a solid first tren run. I'd extend it to 8 weeks at least but up to you. And I wouldn't taper the adex off until after pct.
05-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Ok I just seen that your gonna have another ai in pct so I'd just run that a few weeks past pct. I'd also hit some hcg before pct but its up to you.
05-19-2013, 12:25 AM
05-20-2013, 07:29 AM
05-21-2013, 10:00 PM
05-22-2013, 12:59 AM
05-22-2013, 04:53 AM
05-22-2013, 10:30 AM
05-22-2013, 02:49 PM
05-23-2013, 06:18 PM
05-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Op pointing out some things that are wrong
1. 150mg prop a week is very low, also u won't need an ai for this low of a dose....
2. Tren 3weeks only? Not only duration but dosage is very low. U probably wil not have a problem with high prolactin, no need for caber other than mayb low dose for sexual function.
3. Why would u blast the **** out of a hormone secreting gland right before u want it to get back to homeostasis? That's stupid. Hcg is not need for this cycle. If u were to include hcg like maybe 250x2/week but tht will do more harm than good IMO cuz of the such short duration of the cycle
05-23-2013, 11:47 PM
2. It'll be 4 weeks. Week 3/4/5/6. The dose is intentionally on the low end as its my first run. Can always bump it during if there's no sides but no reason to blast it too high when I saw such good results with prop alone on a fairly low dose as well. And again, the caber is a precaution. Better safe then lactating ha.
3. The blast would be to jump start it. It's been shut down for weeks and needs some extra jump to get it going. Like putting starting fluid on a fire to get it lit and burning.
4. Not sure what was wrong here ha?
05-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok ur one of those people that think they know everything. Why are u even posting ?
It looks like ur gonna do whatever u want regardless of anything anyone says, so why bother post?
05-25-2013, 12:30 AM
I do appreciate the input cause every question or idea gives me something to research further and then decide if I want to change my conclusions
05-25-2013, 08:55 PM
Honestly, if you're already injecting the tren ED, I would do the same with the prop, at lower doses. Same syringe. 20-25mg daily comes out to 140-175 a week, and for the sake of consistent blood levels, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. That's how I personally run my cycles. Of course, I don't know what size syringe you're using...not sure if you can measure out 20-25mg with the tick marks available.
If you don't like that idea, I would still try keeping it to E2D, and then each week you'll have differenct days that you're injecting prop. That nearly-3-day-break over the weekends would probably mess with me quite a bit.
05-25-2013, 09:31 PM
08-20-2013, 10:02 AM
08-20-2013, 10:22 AM
08-22-2013, 12:28 PM
08-22-2013, 12:32 PM
08-22-2013, 12:33 PM
08-22-2013, 12:50 PM
08-22-2013, 01:04 PM
08-22-2013, 02:07 PM
I will log it, just been busy with school but just finished summer school so I got a month in a half to focus on lifting. Just prop and proviron this time, Next cycle I plan to do tren just don't think I'm ready for it..
Similar Forum Threads
- By ward5742 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:40 AM
- By mshams in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2010, 03:19 PM
- By fit guy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 21Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:27 PM
- By somal007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:30 PM
- By mosberg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:14 PM