Tren users - Lethargy

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Experienced user here.

Doing a mild Tren/Test cycle. I've learned over the years a nice LONG mild cycle w/little sides trumps a short one with higher doses and lots of sides.

I respond very well to these doses.

Well, at only
200 mg Test Enth/week
150 mf Tren Ace/week
I am already getting some lethargy

What do you all do to combat this?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Experienced user here.

Doing a mild Tren/Test cycle. I've learned over the years a nice LONG mild cycle w/little sides trumps a short one with higher doses and lots of sides.

I respond very well to these doses.

Well, at only
200 mg Test Enth/week
150 mf Tren Ace/week
I am already getting some lethargy

What do you all do to combat this?
Your test is way too high compared to the tren. Most of your test is being aromatized, since it's not binding to the AR. I trust it was a typo and you meant "150 mgs of tren ace?" You should be running 100mgs of tren ace per day and only 100mgs of test per week.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup DH

Really?

I thought you should run MORE test than the tren

Has this logic been throw out?

My libido is gonna drop as fast and as violently as a 100 pound dumbell :(

You guessed right
200 MG Test Enth a WEEK (100 mg Mon and Sat)
150 MG Tren ACE week (50 mg Mon, Wed, Sat)

Your test is way too high compared to the tren. Most of your test is being aromatized, since it's not binding to the AR. I trust it was a typo and you meant "150 mgs of tren ace?" You should be running 100mgs of tren ace per day and only 100mgs of test per week.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
No, you always run much less test than tren. Tren is going to take control of the ARs and test won't stand a chance of binding to them. The test you inject will just turn into estrogen because it'll have no place to bind to. (That's a simplistic explanation, but I'm sure you follow me.) When you run tren all you really need is HCG to give you enough test to bind to the SHBG, albumin and sex functions (only about 2% as I recall). Any more and you're creating a lot of estrogen in your body. When I was blasting on tren my libido was out of the world.

Sup DH

Really?

I thought you should run MORE test than the tren

Has this logic been throw out?

My libido is gonna drop as fast and as violently as a 100 pound dumbell :(

You guessed right
200 MG Test Enth a WEEK (100 mg Mon and Sat)
150 MG Tren ACE week (50 mg Mon, Wed, Sat)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks DT I am mortified of my libido dropping tho. :p I know you know your stuff but help me out here - Not sure how that makes sense fro Tren to substitute Test and get hornier???

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, explain deca and tren dick too please? This whole mindset is backwards for me and Ive been a disciple of bro-logic for years where TEST always was supposed to be taken in larger quantity than anything else LEARN ME Thanks :)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Lol lethargy on tren doesn't happen for me. In fact exact opposite I only need 5hours of sleep. Tren is anti-lethargic IMO.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol lethargy on tren doesn't happen for me. In fact exact opposite I only need 5hours of sleep. Tren is anti-lethargic IMO.
Same here... but then again, I run my test higher than tren and utilize orals such as OT, winnie, and proviron to reduce shbg yielding the test more effective.I still note that tren sweats and vivid dreams can cause for some lousy sleep at times.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Same here... but then again, I run my test higher than tren and utilize orals such as OT, winnie, and proviron to reduce shbg yielding the test more effective.I still note that tren sweats and vivid dreams can cause for some lousy sleep at times.
Are you saying that you believe that stanzabol and proviron reduce your SHGB and thereby making your free test more effective? If so, I'd really like to hear your reasoning.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u again....

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm running tren@50/day and test c@200/wk. I'm also running Mast E @ 200/wk. This is the best combination I've ever ran: great energy, strength, horny, hardest hard ons in my life.
At your test dosage it may be aromatizing and causing your lethargy? Have you tried an AI? But I'd go with Masteron. In fact, I don't I will cycle without Mast ever again.
Just my $0.02

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm running tren@50/day and test c@200/wk. I'm also running Mast E @ 200/wk. This is the best combination I've ever ran: great energy, strength, horny, hardest hard ons in my life.
At your test dosage it may be aromatizing and causing your lethargy? Have you tried an AI? But I'd go with Masteron. In fact, I don't I will cycle without Mast ever again.
Just my $0.02
Try tossing in a little dbol next time. You may like it.

carnivore24

Awards
No, you always run much less test than tren. Tren is going to take control of the ARs and test won't stand a chance of binding to them. The test you inject will just turn into estrogen because it'll have no place to bind to. (That's a simplistic explanation, but I'm sure you follow me.) When you run tren all you really need is HCG to give you enough test to bind to the SHBG, albumin and sex functions (only about 2% as I recall). Any more and you're creating a lot of estrogen in your body. When I was blasting on tren my libido was out of the world.
What about if you are running letro at the same time? Does all the test still get, "wasted"? As in not used to its full potential making it useless to run higher doses. I'm going to run 300tren/wk and delivering between 100mg-300mg test/wk

carnivore24

Awards
No body knows if running a strong ai, it would better gains wise to run say 400mg/wk test vs 100mg/wk test? That along side a 350mg/wk tren?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, your logic is irrationale

Keep it simple, modify from there

Run Test and Tren

if you are running a Test dose that causes water weight/bloat or nips to get soar, take some AI's and increase AI's from there if needed.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
In my opinion, your logic is irrationale

Keep it simple, modify from there

Run Test and Tren

if you are running a Test dose that causes water weight/bloat or nips to get soar, take some AI's and increase AI's from there if needed.
From my current cycle and what I've learned through trial and error, I would agree with everything you said 100%