HGH/Igf-1/Test/Winstrol/Clen Cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.47%

HGH/Igf-1/Test/Winstrol/Clen Cycle

Here is my upcoming cycle that I am in the beginning stages of planning.

I am currently in my final week of pct following a test, winny, clen, and igf-1 cycle.

For this next cycle I will increase my test, hcg, and add in hgh along with numerous other otc supplements to help me shed as much bodyfat as possible and keep my energy levels high.

My base daily supplements for the cycle will be: life support, norwegian salmon oil, multi, supercissus, BCAAs

weeks 1-24: 5iu HGH every morning
    weeks 9-18: 500mg/week Test Cyp (250mg every monday and wednesday)
    weeks 19-20: 600mg/week Test Prop (100mg every day until 12 ml's runs out)
    weeks 9-20: 1000iu/week HCG (500iu tuesday and thursday)
    weeks 9-20: 1mg/day Arimidex
    weeks 9-20: 60mg/day toremifene
    weeks 13-20: 50mg winny
    weeks 9-16: USP Labs Compound 20
    weeks 15-18, 21-24: USP Labs Oxyelitepro
    weeks 19-20: 100mcg/daily clenbuterol
    weeks 17-24: 50mcg IGF-1 (25mcg bilaterally post workout)
    weeks 21-23: 40/20/20 Nolva
    weeks 21-23: USP Labs test powder
    weeks 21-24: USP Labs Versa-1
    weeks 21-32: USP Labs Primeweeks 23-30: Activate Xtreme
    weeks 25-32: USP Labs Powerfull
    weeks 25-32: USP Labs Jack3d

on monday of week 21 I will do 100mcg of Gnrh to kick start my pct.

I will be eating right at Maintenance 3000-3500 calories/day using a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet.

This is going to be quite expensive and will take me some time to gather everything I'll need for it but I hope to start this in June or July.

Any thoughts, tips or advice?

I have used all of these supplements and substances before with the exception of compound20, prime, versa-1, and jack3d.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Where to begin lol? I guess I'll just touch on some key points. I don't know what the majority of those supps are so I won't bother with those if they work then use them I guess. For the gear, I don't see why you would wait 9 weeks to start the test? Your using hcg way too long. Your running adex at a ridiculously high dose. Then your including torem, why? Your estrogen is gonna be destroyed by the adex leaving you with little to no gains as it is. Torem and winny will just make it worse. The body needs estrogen to function and your wiping it out. I'm not sure how old you are, but if your in your 20's-30's I suggest you up the hgh to 8-10 ius day. 5 ius is fine if your in your 40's and up. I'm assuming your wanting the anabolic and cutting effects from it, and not just the healing properties. It will have a mild effect at 5 ius day, but if you really wanna get your money's worth work up to 8-10 ius. If your gonna use clen then I suggest ramping it up and not starting at 100mcg day. I also suggest stacking t3 with it. Truthfully I wouldn't use it at all, but do what you want. I'd also run more then 500 mg test a week if your already experienced with it. I'd use the prop on the front end to kick start and the winny on the back end. Here is how I'd run this.

2 months before start hgh at 1 iu day and work up to 8 ius day. Then

1-30 hgh 8-10 ius day
    1-6 test e 500 mg week
    1-6 test prop 150 mg eod
    6-16 test e 1000 mg week
    10-18 winny 50-75 mg day
    1-18 adex 0.5 mg eod or Ed
    6-10 hcg 1000 ius week
    14-18 hcg 500 ius eod

18-22 igf lr3

26-30 igf lr3

Pct 18-24
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol i stopped reading after i saw the 20 OTC supplements, than i resumed reading and saw redic amount of estrogen control + 100mcg clen starting dose than i stopped for good.... lol goobye
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.47%

no hcg while on test? that doesn't seem like a good idea. why would i run test for only 6 weeks? that seems silly

I've run clen at 100mcg/day and didn't notice too much in the way of sides.

and yeah I know the estrogen control seems high but I am VERY prone to gyno related sides even when I ran test at 300mg/week.

I can't wait to start this it should be fun
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    no hcg while on test? that doesn't seem like a good idea. why would i run test for only 6 weeks? that seems silly

I've run clen at 100mcg/day and didn't notice too much in the way of sides.

and yeah I know the estrogen control seems high but I am VERY prone to gyno related sides even when I ran test at 300mg/week.

I can't wait to start this it should be fun
    Who said to run test for 6 weeks? I have it in there for 16. And you need to ramp up clen not start at a sky high dose. Even if your prone to gyno that dose is gonna destroy all estrogen in your body and render your cycle useless. But feel free to do what you want. I've only been using steroids for years and lifting for a decade, so maybe you know more then I do.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.47%

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post

Who said to run test for 6 weeks? I have it in there for 16. And you need to ramp up clen not start at a sky high dose. Even if your prone to gyno that dose is gonna destroy all estrogen in your body and render your cycle useless. But feel free to do what you want. I've only been using steroids for years and lifting for a decade, so maybe you know more then I do.
    The dose of toremifene and arimidex is the same one I used on my previous (and my very first) cycle of test. I was only using 300mg/week of prop and this is how I had to dose that serm and ai to avoid tenderness and puffiness in my nipples. :/

I still had great gains in strength, size, and vascularity while in a caloric deficit and doing heavy cardio. I'm hoping for better results this next go around. I only have access to cyp and prop so no enanthate for me. I will follow your advice on clen ramping though thank you for reminding me of that
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.47%

I have had gyno surgery before I'm not taking any chance of that **** coming back

Similar Forum Threads

1. anavar test p clen cycle help
    By mshams in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:52 PM
  2. Test.Anavar.Clen Cycle Advice*
    By ashkany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:01 PM
  3. Test/winstrol/clen cycle
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11