Bridging from test c cycle to test e/equipoise cycle?

I

ibanez87

Awards
I ve been doing research on bridging cycles and im curious Black input I can get from u guys if i were to do 10xweeks of test c and bridge into 10xweek of test e and equipoise?ive been doing research but more info can't hurt

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I ve been doing research on bridging cycles and im curious Black input I can get from u guys if i were to do 10xweeks of test c and bridge into 10xweek of test e and equipoise?ive been doing research but more info can't hurt
Going from Cypionate to Enanthate is basically a wash. You're not bridging anything there. Adding equip is going to thicken your blood needlessly. I guess I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish.

I

ibanez87

Awards
So basically it wouldn't be a good idea? To go another 10 weeks on ethanate after ? Do u think I should drop the equipoise?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
some love eq some say its not worth the ride. the dosage of eq needs to be about 600-1000mgs a week for 12-20 weeks. i ran it once and it did two things, made me really hungry and vascular and i'm already a vascular guy so i looked sick.

i would say if you have it run it, or make up your mind if adding it would be leaning towards your goals or not.

personally, mg for mg i wouldr un tren a at a low dose.

I

ibanez87

Awards
So would u reccomend jumping into another cycle directly after the first?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
depends on your goals. i havent come off in years, when i blow loads its just mayo coming out no swimmers

I

ibanez87

Awards
Lmao ok hahah i guess there's my awnser ill just jump from cypo. to ethanate if i were to do it n just pct after cup.