Current cycle

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED

Week 1-12 enanthate 250mg twice a week

Week 1-12 ADex .25 ED

I'm on week 1 , feeling great from the Dbol so far. I'm putting in a small order for extra on hand items.. Was wondering if I could benefit from adding anything to this? This is my 3rd cycle , my first 2 were about 11 years ago. I have nolvadex on hand... ordering some aromasin, letro, Adex and extra nolvadex. ( I like to have extra of all this stuff on hand...Any coumpounds I could add to make this run more beneficial? my first cycle was:

500 mg sust week 1-8

My second cycle was:

500 mg enanthate 1-10
400 mg deca 1-10 ( I don't like deca)
Winstrol 50mg eod week 9-12

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you could add anything you'd like. i would suggest masteron and dont give up on the deca just yet at some point try npp is like test-p but the deca version. its completely different than regular deca kinda like tren-a and tren-e.

i hate tren-e, makes me feel like ass but tren-a is fine

Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED

Week 1-12 enanthate 250mg twice a week

Week 1-12 ADex .25 ED

I'm on week 1 , feeling great from the Dbol so far. I'm putting in a small order for extra on hand items.. Was wondering if I could benefit from adding anything to this? This is my 3rd cycle , my first 2 were about 11 years ago. I have nolvadex on hand... ordering some aromasin, letro, Adex and extra nolvadex. ( I like to have extra of all this stuff on hand...Any coumpounds I could add to make this run more beneficial? my first cycle was:

500 mg sust week 1-8

My second cycle was:

500 mg enanthate 1-10
200 mg deca 1-10 ( I don't like deca)
Winstrol 50mg eod week 9-12

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Would EQ make a good addition ? I've never tried this compound.. I'd like to keep it low ... Maybe 200mg a week

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I was wondering why you didn't like deca since you ran it pretty low dose. I was thinking of running 100-200mg a week for a little while, mostly for the joint benefits but figured I could probably get some gains out of it too.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why you didn't like deca since you ran it pretty low dose. I was thinking of running 100-200mg a week for a little while, mostly for the joint benefits but figured I could probably get some gains out of it too.
Well I haven't been able to pinpoint it exactly. But judging from the ratio of the deca I took to the amount in the sustanon I did from cycle #1 it was the culprit of my acne sides. Again , not 100% on this but it seemed like it was the cause.

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
Well I haven't been able to pinpoint it exactly. But judging from the ratio of the deca I took to the amount in the sustanon I did from cycle #1 it was the culprit of my acne sides. Again , not 100% on this but it seemed like it was the cause.
How much acne we talking about..

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
How much acne we talking about..
***Edit, it was 400mg of DECA

Cycle #1 mildly around tops of shoulder area

Cycle # 2 was VERY SEVERE....back , arms, chest, neck, shoulders.....cystic..... Had to be prescribed topicals and antibiotics......I am scared of this!

I forgot to mention 2 years ago I did an Epistane/Havoc RS transaderm and got no acne at all...

I'm using all the washes I used on that run.....Along with benzoyl peroxide and Salycic acid day and night Leave-in topicals. I also managed to get about 400 capsules of tetracycline I may start towards the end.........

Again , I haven't been able to pinpoint it exactly but my acne flared up when I started Clomid in PCT, that's another drug I'm staying away from.

I did end up with some EQ to add to my current cycle...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
at that dose, no it would not be good to run. EQ @ 600-800 for 12-16 weeks is recommended

Would EQ make a good addition ? I've never tried this compound.. I'd like to keep it low ... Maybe 200mg a week

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
at that dose, no it would not be good to run. EQ @ 600-800 for 12-16 weeks is recommended
I do have enough for 500mg for 10 weeks.... Maybe I could use that week 5-13 and my test cycle would continue thru week 14..

I'm gonna need help with PCT.... I have adex, Ndex, aromasin , letro , DAA in my goodie draw..
I'm taking ADex throughout and plan to use nolvadex 2-3 weeks from last pin.... I'm unsure how to properly line everything else up to be full proof and avoid rebound and such .

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I do have enough for 500mg for 10 weeks.... Maybe I could use that week 5-13 and my test cycle would continue thru week 14..

I'm gonna need help with PCT.... I have adex, Ndex, aromasin , letro , DAA in my goodie draw..
I'm taking ADex throughout and plan to use nolvadex 2-3 weeks from last pin.... I'm unsure how to properly line everything else up to be full proof and avoid rebound and such .
Nothing thickens the blood like equip. If you don't mind running molasses through your veins, then equip is the right drug. Your heart will work overtime pumping the thick, syrupy fluid through your body. I used to use it all the time until I woke up and looked at my blood panel and realized how dumb it was to run equip. Your stamina will suffer, gains are horrible (I can elaborate) and you're kidneys, heart and liver will show extreme signs of stress.

The recommendation to use masterone was a good one. The only thing I detest more than equip is nandrolone. And NPP is nandrolone. Keep it simple. The test and dbol are good, since they won't compete for the AR. You'll find enanthate a far superior ester than the ester cocktail of Sustanon, which to me, it utterly worthless.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Nothing thickens the blood like equip. If you don't mind running molasses through your veins, then equip is the right drug. Your heart will work overtime pumping the thick, syrupy fluid through your body. I used to use it all the time until I woke up and looked at my blood panel and realized how dumb it was to run equip. Your stamina will suffer, gains are horrible (I can elaborate) and you're kidneys, heart and liver will show extreme signs of stress.

The recommendation to use masterone was a good one. The only thing I detest more than equip is nandrolone. And NPP is nandrolone. Keep it simple. The test and dbol are good, since they won't compete for the AR. You'll find enanthate a far superior ester than the ester cocktail of Sustanon, which to me, it utterly worthless.
I see....what kind of dose would be efficient to run for 10 weeks along with my current cycle? I think I would like to keep it on the lower end of normal dosages.

This is a new compound to me and will be reading up on it... These are the 2 versions I have available to me:

Looks like an enanthate and prop. Version, what would you suggest ?

WC Masterol 100 - 100mg Dromastanolone Di-Propionate

WC Mastdepot 200 -200mg Dromastanolone Enanthate

I'm thinking the enanthate may need less injects and would integrate well with my current twice a week pin schedule, prop version I believe I'd faster acting and requires more injects.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The shorter ester, the better. If you don't mind frequent injections, I'd go with 100mg Drostanolone Propionate. If you want to spread it out, then 200mgs of Drostanolone e is ok, but keep in mind the weight of the esters.

vassille

Awards
I'd try to take a baby aspirin with any compounds that may thinken your blood EQ, deca. It seems to help from my experience.
Also, control your cholesterol dont let it go crazy high

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that aspirin will only reduce the platelets not the hematocrit, which is the concentration of RBC. Equip will thicvken the blood with RBC, not platelets.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I was successful in changing my EQ for masteron-e at last minute. Read a ton about it last night and seems like a much better choice! Appreciate the input..

Im still getting a very slight burning sensation on left side lower pec area where I have a quarter size area of denser tissue... I was doing .25 ADex (WC) daily... I just upped it to .50 until my aromasin (wc) arrives. Weird , I've never been prone or had any gyno sides whatsoever in past successful cycles. I've heard mixed reviews about WC ADex. Just throwing it out there , I haven't got much input on this matter in the PCT section.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

Sorry to go off topic a bit here but I saw you said that you hate nandrolone more than equip. I've never used either but I am interested in nandrolone because of the joint effects, and have also heard you can put on good mass with it. Is there anything serious to worry about other than the libido loss? Also was wondering since you've ran tren how you would rate it vs nandrolone, maybe this is way too big of a question and something for it's own thread not sure lol.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to go off topic a bit here but I saw you said that you hate nandrolone more than equip. I've never used either but I am interested in nandrolone because of the joint effects, and have also heard you can put on good mass with it. Is there anything serious to worry about other than the libido loss? Also was wondering since you've ran tren how you would rate it vs nandrolone, maybe this is way too big of a question and something for it's own thread not sure lol.
Nandrolone has libido issues, but even more so, the estrogen related sides cannot be treated with any SERM/AI. So yes, you may suffer from ED, but the uncontrolable E2 is a huge concern. Plus nandrolone is way over rated. There is no comparison to tren. If you add a little dbol to the tren you will have joint lubrication and much more strength and size than almost anything else out there. I ran 750mgs of tren and 600mgs of dbol per week. That was just a month or so ago. I was much stronger, had good stamina and gained decent size.

vassille

Awards
Don't forget that aspirin will only reduce the platelets not the hematocrit, which is the concentration of RBC. Equip will thicvken the blood with RBC, not platelets.
Ok yeah aspirin is like an anti sticking agent. it's weird I've used EQ never really had hematocrit problems anymore than using test. I actually had more stemina with EQ.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
What can I expect from masteron? I've read so many conflicting opinions? Not great for lean muscle gain, only good with under 8% body fat, only good for Pre-competition, used only for cutting....I'm a little confused with all these different remarks

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
What can I expect from masteron? I've read so many conflicting opinions? Not great for lean muscle gain, only good with under 8% body fat, only good for Pre-competition, used only for cutting....I'm a little confused with all these different remarks
I've been reading about it lately and idk about mast solo but read that with test its supposed to make for one of the best cycles. When I come back from my shoulder injury I'm thinking 12 weeks test e with 8 weeks mast p. Also read if you use mast with long ester test it gets rid of a lot of the bloat and can help lower estro (still need AI) because it's a DHT derivative. This is all heresay from searching several forums though.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Yes ... I'm running

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg
Week 4-13 Mast E 400mg

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yes ... I'm running

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg
Week 4-13 Mast E 400mg
Wow that's almost exactly the same as what I was thinking, except was gonna do 300mg Mast P instead of E and only 12 weeks total with the mast on last 8. Would do Test P/Mast P but I have some test e laying about that I'm going to use so I wouldn't need to buy much more of it.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Wow that's almost exactly the same as what I was thinking, except was gonna do 300mg Mast P instead of E and only 12 weeks total with the mast on last 8. Would do Test P/Mast P but I have some test e laying about that I'm going to use so I wouldn't need to buy much more of it.
I like the effects of the shorter ester, but not pinning EOD.... That's why I chose the E version. I haven't introduced the mast yet as I'm only on week 3..... But amazingly I'm ranging 12lbs-14lbs of gain on the primoteston depot I'm on. I also did 40mg of Dbol the first 3 weeks(just stopped). I'm having a slight battle with gyno onset even with .5
ADex WC daily , however I just switched to aromasin today.... I hope that helps. This is my third cycle ... First 2 I did were about 10-11 years ago, So it's hitting me pretty hard, I feel great!