Sus 250 and deca cycle poor gains

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I ran a sus 250 and deca cycle last year for 12 weeks 2ml of sus on a Monday and 2ml of deca on a Thursday. Done that for 12 weeks and had good diet and cardio regime but had poor gains, I only put 8pound on in that 12 weeks and didnt change body shape that much. Any ideas why the gains weren't what I expected???

rajan_kauai

rajan_kauai

Awards
I ran a sus 250 and deca cycle last year for 12 weeks 2ml of sus on a Monday and 2ml of deca on a Thursday. Done that for 12 weeks and had good diet and cardio regime but had poor gains, I only put 8pound on in that 12 weeks and didnt change body shape that much. Any ideas why the gains weren't what I expected???
Most likely poor diet. What did your diet look like if you dont mind me asking? Your PCT? Rest? Cardio? Maaaany many factors. Have you asked yourself the questions? No offense bud just helping you ask the right questions.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You injected yourself with almost 1.5 mil of esters, that's one reason. You don't run sustanon like that. You should have run 1cc every other day. I've said it before that deca isn't worth the paper it's written on, or some saying like that.

joeblow1

Awards
My opinion is your juice was way under dosed if not completely bunk. Gaining 8 lbs over 3 months is doable on a solid bulking program. On that much test and decca you should have easily gained 20+ lbs on a bulker. I'm assuming you didn't bother to get bloods either? That would have easily told you if it was real. Despite the bloods at that dose gains would have been easy to come by unless your diet and training was terrible.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would assume low dosed gear!?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't bad gear or low dosed gear, it was used incorrectly. He should have said how much sustanon he ran instead of 2mL, which means nothing, but we can assume it was 250mg/mL. 99% of the guys who run sustanon have no idea what they are doing.