Sust 250 / Tren Ace

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Hey guys - gonna be getting ready for a summer cycle starting June. I'm going to be running Sust 250 and Tren Ace. I would have preferred Tren-E but me and my buddy both decided we wanted to run a drier compound. Also I would like to point out I have done many PH Superdrol cycles, a handful of Test and Deca cycles (lost count because I do not do Deca anymore), and when it comes to Tren this would be my forth. This is my 1st time using Ace though!

I am 5'8" 235lbs, 12% BF coming out of the winter... I would also like to point out that for the entire winter I ran no specific compounds other than Test-E. I wanted to give my body a break.

Weeks 1-16 : Sust 250 - 750mg (total)
Weeks 4-14 : Tren-P - 250 or 300 (total)

My question is what will I feel best with Tren-p 250 or 300... When I had done Tren-E I ran it at 400-450mg

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Tren A or Prop? (I never heard of tren prop yet).
Either way, way too much sustanon. You should be running Tren A at 750 a week and sustanon at maybe 100 a week. And if you're familiar with this stuff, the reasons should be apparent.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Wow excuse my typo.. Tren-Ace. Sorry for the typo

Really? My last Tren cycle I ran Test-E @ 750 (weekly) and Tren-E @ 450 (weekly).. This is my first time trying Ace

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Man, you're wasting the test. It's not going to bind to the AR with tren. You'll get some free test but all you need is 100mgs of test for the non-AR mediated needs. All you're going to do is create a lot of E2 with no significant anabolic activity and virtually zero androgenic. All I can say is "Trust the tren."

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Man, you're wasting the test. It's not going to bind to the AR with tren. You'll get some free test but all you need is 100mgs of test for the non-AR mediated needs. All you're going to do is create a lot of E2 with no significant anabolic activity and virtually zero androgenic. All I can say is "Trust the tren."
^^^^he speaks so listen. Low test high tren is the way to go

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Sounds good guys. I deff wanna make the best of it. I appreciate all opinions!