First cycle help

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
This is my first cycle 25 years old been training since I was 15 on and off.. Finally decided to run some gear after I hit the 200lb mark. Going to run test cyp 500 mg A week shots on mom and thurs.. I have letrozole on hand broke the tablets into 4 prices and also have nolva and clomid was wonderin do I need to run the letro eod for gyno or just stick with the nolva on cycle?

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Forgot to throw in there this will be a ten week cycle

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
500mg/week is in the variation zone for an ai. some people will need to cntrol estrogen on cycle, some will be fine with that dose. you have any experience with estrogen on any kind of previous cycles?

be careful with letro btw, you can really tank your E levels with it

this is a little out of my zone, but id start by looking into .15-.25mg eod on cycle

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Naw no estrogen side effects ran superdrol a year or two ago but ran an ai on it just to be safe.. I'd rather be safe than sorry and run an ai on any hormone compound

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
A lot of people say better safe than sorry but it's not as if you will develop gyno overnight, or even in one week. There will likely be other signs prior to any lumps forming, like increased nipple sensitivity and/or puffy nips for example. You will not just wake up after being fine the night before and be like "**** bro i got dat gyno". I understand the fear however.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Naw no estrogen side effects ran superdrol a year or two ago but ran an ai on it just to be safe.. I'd rather be safe than sorry and run an ai on any hormone compound
I would run an ai on cycle I be safe but letro will crush estrogen maybe seething not so harsh arimidex/exemestane. I never run nolva so somebody with experience with t could help you out with that

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
So even runnin letro at a low dose after halfing the tablets in fourths an takin one would kill my estrogen? So y'all guys just think stick with nolva or armidex?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I mean that low of a dose sounds fine to me. You have arimidex?

Because if it were me I would run that I guess just because that's my go to and I'm familiar with it

Ill let someone else comment

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
10 4 I think imma stick with the letro this cycle then if I ever decide to run gear again ill try armidex

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is my first cycle 25 years old been training since I was 15 on and off.. Finally decided to run some gear after I hit the 200lb mark. Going to run test cyp 500 mg A week shots on mom and thurs.. I have letrozole on hand broke the tablets into 4 prices and also have nolva and clomid was wonderin do I need to run the letro eod for gyno or just stick with the nolva on cycle?
You can use letro to keep it estrogen under control however if you dose too much it will kill your estrogen, you also have to switch to a suicidal inhibitor when coming off it to prevent estrogen rebound. Exemstane is the best IMO. If you have gyno then Nolva will work as it specifically targets breast tissue but I'd rather prevent gyno rather than combat it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am in week 5 of my first cycle now,running 500mg a week as well,and I have been running Aromasin at 12.5mg Eod since the start and it is doing great!I have now bumped it to 12.5Mg Ed tho!

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Ill be starting my cycle in about 2 weeks after I get back from talladega

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Ill be starting my cycle as I get back from talladega

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subba-dub-dubbed

BamaBrawler

BamaBrawler

Awards
Will post a log on the cycle can't wait to join the dark side ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The whole estro thing makes people hyper-sensitive, and for good reason noone whats gyno. but here is a fact that noone who has done cycles over the years can dispute.

if you run **** long enough you will get some form of gyno, AI or not. now mine is very small and to the eye you cant see it, just a small lump under the nipple area. some is more pronounced and surgery is needed.

there has not been one single serious user i have talked to that has not some form of gyno, not one.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't get gyno on that dose but do have estrogen bloat, a lot of it too. I respond very well to Letro and only needed .625-1.25mgs a week to keep estrogen in check. I confirmed with blood test too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10