what i got. how would you plan it?

  1. New Member
    processserver's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    what i got. how would you plan it?


    Hi guys. Just after some opinions.
    I'll start with what I have on hand.

    5x10ml of 250mg/ml test e
    3x10ml of 250mg/mel deca
    100 10mg dbol blue hearts.

    I've got enough Nova and clomid for a life time, also have caber & ad ex for on cycle. letro just incase.

    I also have t3 and clean but not sure if I wanna use them because I'm not too fussed on bf% (I'm aprox 15% ATM)

    I was thinking
    Test e @ 500mg each week for 16 weeks, deca @ 400mg each week for 14 weeks, & dbol 40mg ed for 4weeks.
    Plus adex & caber.

    Pct would be clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20


    I've been lifting for ~1.5 years steady but had the last 3 weeks off due to a motorcycle accident.

    What does everyone think?

    Any criticism is welcome.
    None of my friends use AAS so I can't get advice from them.

    Any help would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,131
    Rep Power
    2907555
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Add an ai like aromasin or even erase into pct. other than that it's obvious you've done this before.

    You may get comments about using Clomid and nolva but since that's quite literally the "by the books" pct, so I'd just leave it alone.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. New Member
    processserver's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Talking


    I also have erase sorry. To be used in the last week of pct and continue @ 3 a day until the bottle is finished.
    I have I force intimidate and anabeta swell as some other test boosters but not sure if they are necessary.

    Thank you for your reply
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nolva +clomid pct with exemestane added has made the smoothest transition from cycle to nothing for me atleast. The only thing I have to say is that your dbol supply wont stretch out for 4 weeks, more like 3 1/2 weeks at 40mg ed.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by processserver View Post
    Hi guys. Just after some opinions.
    I'll start with what I have on hand.

    5x10ml of 250mg/ml test e
    3x10ml of 250mg/mel deca
    100 10mg dbol blue hearts.

    I've got enough Nova and clomid for a life time, also have caber & ad ex for on cycle. letro just incase.

    I also have t3 and clean but not sure if I wanna use them because I'm not too fussed on bf% (I'm aprox 15% ATM)

    I was thinking
    Test e @ 500mg each week for 16 weeks, deca @ 400mg each week for 14 weeks, & dbol 40mg ed for 4weeks.
    Plus adex & caber.

    Pct would be clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

    I've been lifting for ~1.5 years steady but had the last 3 weeks off due to a motorcycle accident.

    What does everyone think?

    Any criticism is welcome.
    None of my friends use AAS so I can't get advice from them.

    Any help would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Test E wk1-12 500mg
    Deca 750mg wk1-10
    Dbol 30mg ed until its gone

    You shouldnt bloat bad off dbol like that but you will get slight strength and sick aggression and pumps.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8168
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.87%

    My advice is to keep lifting and hold off on the juice for another year or two. You've only been lifting for a year and a half do those gains your gonna make on cycle can easily be made on your own. It will just take a little longer. You haven't come close to your natural potential and I'd save the juice until you need it. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth. I know that your gonna do what you want regardless, but one day you will realize that its the training and diet that have the biggest impact. Steroids are only a small portion of the big picture. If you don't master the other parts first then juice won't make a big difference. Good luck and I hope you reconsider.
  7. New Member
    processserver's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    My advice is to keep lifting and hold off on the juice for another year or two. You've only been lifting for a year and a half do those gains your gonna make on cycle can easily be made on your own. It will just take a little longer. You haven't come close to your natural potential and I'd save the juice until you need it. I know its not what you want to hear but its the truth. I know that your gonna do what you want regardless, but one day you will realize that its the training and diet that have the biggest impact. Steroids are only a small portion of the big picture. If you don't master the other parts first then juice won't make a big difference. Good luck and I hope you reconsider.

    I appreciate the t ime you took to comment, I do know you're right. But I love being on test.

    I don't compete or anything like that.
    The only sport that I've signed anything saying I won't use performance enhancing drugs, is skydiving.
    Its a hobby, just like riding dirt bikes and riding road bikes too fast.

    My life style doesn't have a long expectancy . I would recommended your opinion to everyone else who is thinking of starting a as though.
    Being consistent on taking these things takes a toll on people. Dealing with side effects and such..... its a full time job.
    I'm no role model.

    I've got some extememestane to add to pct.

    Thank you for trying to help.
    Last edited by processserver; 05-06-2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: autocorrect
  8. New Member
    processserver's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Nolva +clomid pct with exemestane added has made the smoothest transition from cycle to nothing for me atleast. The only thing I have to say is that your dbol supply wont stretch out for 4 weeks, more like 3 1/2 weeks at 40mg ed.
    I think I was so focused on everything else I neglected how long the dbol would last. I'm on 30mg ed. And ****ing loving it!!
  9. New Member
    processserver's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    38
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    74%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Nolva +clomid pct with exemestane added has made the smoothest transition from cycle to nothing for me atleast. The only thing I have to say is that your dbol supply wont stretch out for 4 weeks, more like 3 1/2 weeks at 40mg ed.
    I've heard/read that Nova and deca clash, and to not use nolva if your on deca.
    You sound like you would probably know? Am I doing it wrong.

    Using test cyp & superdrol last time worked out well with the same Oct.

    But I could still: se help with deca
  10. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48634
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    41.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by processserver View Post
    I've heard/read that Nova and deca clash, and to not use nolva if your on deca.
    You sound like you would probably know? Am I doing it wrong.

    Using test cyp & superdrol last time worked out well with the same Oct.

    But I could still: se help with deca
    You should have the deca cleared before pct that means running it two weeks less then test. Thus you would have 4 weeks off between last deca injection.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Running M14ADD and P-Mag. How would you do it?
    By escholar05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:43 PM
  2. Goal - 13 lbs in 9 weeks - How would YOU do it?
    By autino in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:09 AM
  3. How would YOU run it?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 07:15 PM
  4. If you ran M1T again how would you do it?
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 02:32 PM
  5. How would you split it up?
    By hamper19 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in