Questions about Test e cycle

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys haven't posted in this forum for a long time. It has been years since I did a cycle of tren hex solo when I was young and completely uneducated. By the grace of God I came out relatively ok running only otc ptc. Its now four years later and I'm 27 and looking to help my gains and recovery a bit. I'm going to run a low dose cycle of test e at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. I'm not looking to make massive muscle gains, just trying to improve my recovery time and increase my energy and well-being. I have been researching and am unsure as to what exactly I should run for pct two weeks after my last pin. Will clomid only be ok? for four weeks? Or do I need nolva and clomid? also should I look into running a AI like aromasin or arimadex since I am only using a mild dose? And if I should run an AI when would be an appropriate time to start it?

One last question, I have been using finasteride for two years and will continue. Will this be enough to keep things mild on the hair line or should I look into anything else like nizoral or spiro?

Any feedback is appreciated

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
In regards to PCT, you can't go wrong. Take one extreme and do zero PCT, then the other and add all the Nolva, clomid etc. At the end of 6 weeks there probably won't be any difference. I know this will catch the ire of many who swear they have the perfect PCT formula, but it's all fuzzy math. Do nothing, nothing at all, and you'll recover. It may take longer, it may not, but you will recover. All the PCT gear is only designed to speed up the inevitable.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
In regards to PCT, you can't go wrong. Take one extreme and do zero PCT, then the other and add all the Nolva, clomid etc. At the end of 6 weeks there probably won't be any difference. I know this will catch the ire of many who swear they have the perfect PCT formula, but it's all fuzzy math. Do nothing, nothing at all, and you'll recover. It may take longer, it may not, but you will recover. All the PCT gear is only designed to speed up the inevitable.
No need for anyone else to answer the man has spoken! It's the truth though. The kids claiming to maintain 20lbs after their test and superdrol cycles probably do but it's fat and water. They'll all carb up increase cals and boom they've "kept their gains" when they come off. once in a while you'll get lucky and hpta restart happens quickly but usually not. That's why people cruise. That's the only way to hold most of your gains. As the pros say you're only as big as your dose.

As far as pct yeah Clomid is fine. So is nolva. Adex doesn't mix with nolva they compete for the same receptors. Ai is always good though. Crush your e2 and your body tries to make more test that will in turn become e2 to level you back out.

As far as the hairline, it's going already its inevitable. Deal with it! Seriously though all the nizoral and spiro and finasteride do is take money and give hope. In the long run they make no difference. If you carry bald genes all the drugs in the world won't save you or your hairline

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Clippers #0 guard ftw. Fck it, I can't see my head anyway most of the time. It's either up my ass or there's no mirrors around.

druller655321

Awards
Wow, I have the utmost respect for you DH (superbeast I haven't read as much of your stuff) but you guys are giving trt advice to a 27 yr old who isn't TRT yet. Yes your hpta will bounce back eventually if you do no pct. Do you care how long it will take to return to homeostasis? A well designed pct (while there is no one size fits all pct) will speed up recovery considerably. These guys are right that if you are in this for the long haul blast and cruise is the way to go, but your talking modest doses, modest cycle, modest gains. Im interested in replies but I'm in the ****ter at work and I'll get back here when I can. But unless you are ready for TRT I would (with all due respect) not listen to the brothers that posted before me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
exactly....its all about genetics. literaly everything in our body is determined by genes. my grandpa smoked HEAVY from age 16 cigarets with no filter, he died at age 79, from heart attack. he smoked all the way upto his 70s. over half a century of heavy lung abuse, and nothing. What am i getting at? - Some people will recover from a cycle in 6-8weeks and be back in normal ranges, while other after 1 cycle their endocrine system is so screw up (thats of course not the case for many) sure, clomid might speed up the recovery process, it might not, it all comes down to genetics.