best roid prework out

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hey im looking for opinions on the best preworkout roid? it cant be TNE. im looking at halotestin or cheque drops, any other recommendations are welcome. this will only be used prework out 1 or 2 times a week while im cruising on TRT. just need an added boost with my caffeine.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Cocaine. Jk

Why can't it be TNE? Just looking for something different??

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ment or stano if the only goal is to use it as a preworkout neither will build muscle with that schedule.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cocaine. Jk

Because I already use TNE, I was thinking of adding cheque drops or halotestin once or twice a week. It's not for adding mass just for aggression and focus.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cocaine. Jk

We are on a budget bro... we spend all our money on gear. The obvious and clear choice is crystal. Insane high at half the cost for an 8 ball.

Deadlifting 455 for 20 reps isn't normal... but on meth it is

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
We are on a budget bro... we spend all our money on gear. The obvious and clear choice is crystal. Insane high at half the cost for an 8 ball.

Lol. Heard that man

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Because I already use TNE, I was thinking of adding cheque drops or halotestin once or twice a week. It's not for adding mass just for aggression and focus.
I knew you already use TNE (I follow all your ish) I was just curious. I wonder what DH has to say? He has experience with one of those I can't remember which though...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i think Cheque drops are fake but i bought some anyway. bought some halotestin to. will just figure this out the old fashion way. buddy got some bold no ester, i dont know what the **** hes going to do with that. makes him sweat like a mother ****er and he hasnt slept in like 3 days. i want no part of that

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dbol, anadrol, test no ester, tren no ester, bold no ester. Just to name the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

bigbrawler

Awards

Lol, maybe I shouldn't laugh, but I've seen guys actually try this approach. Friggin rough knecks, are an interesting bunch.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, maybe I shouldn't laugh, but I've seen guys actually try this approach. Friggin rough knecks, are an interesting bunch.
You mean oilfield trash? ;)

No offense if you are one, assuming that's what you meant, I've just not had good luck with them.

bigbrawler

Awards
You mean oilfield trash? ;)

No offense if you are one, assuming that's what you meant, I've just not had good luck with them.
No offense taken bro. Yea, I'm a rigger. I come from a family of military and oilfield workers. I can say without hesitation that some of the worst human beings on the planet perform either of those occupations. On the flipside some of the most dependable and hardworking people I have ever met were either wearing camo or a hardhat. So it goes both ways.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No offense taken bro. Yea, I'm a rigger. I come from a family of military and oilfield workers. I can say without hesitation that some of the worst human beings on the planet perform either of those occupations. On the flipside some of the most dependable and hardworking people I have ever met were either wearing camo or a hardhat. So it goes both ways.
I'm a pipeline guy, so I've worked with/around plenty and I agree. The good ones are GREAT. The bad... :D

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Very true words.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You riggers are trash!

But i love the way you make our cars go....:D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't care what u do as long as u arnt a ***** in the gym

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i think Cheque drops are fake but i bought some anyway. bought some halotestin to. will just figure this out the old fashion way. buddy got some bold no ester, i dont know what the **** hes going to do with that. makes him sweat like a mother ****er and he hasnt slept in like 3 days. i want no part of that
When are you planing to test run on the drops? I'm very interested. . .

and if they are bunk, you could always make your own meth. All you need is a blender, some batteries, cooter juice from a toothless whore, some sudafed, lighter fluid and fertilizer. Then, BAM! your preworkout issue solved.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
When are you planing to test run on the drops? I'm very interested. . .

and if they are bunk, you could always make your own meth. All you need is a blender, some batteries, cooter juice from a toothless whore, some sudafed, lighter fluid and fertilizer. Then, BAM! your preworkout issue solved.
[video=youtube;FONN-0uoTHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/video]

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Idk yet, trying to get body use to being on a low dose so when I blast off **** will go smoothly.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
40mg Halotestin cannot be beat

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
40mg Halotestin cannot be beat
^I'm getting some of this for my cut cycle.

You rockin' real gear these days AB? I bet you could smash 500+ bench with a g of test.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^I'm getting some of this for my cut cycle.

You rockin' real gear these days AB? I bet you could smash 500+ bench with a g of test.
Bro I have been on real gear haha blast and cruise and hit 5 easily yesterday haha. On test E, tren E and sd right now

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
betchin. youz a strong azz moe-foe

btw, your purus log that was running a year ago inspired me to hit 1k on the leg press. Thanks bro.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha workin on it
What the ****s up bro. Getting swole as a mother ****er? I'm cutting soon, blasting off with some tren/mast. Can't wait to be back in tren

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What the ****s up bro. Getting swole as a mother ****er? I'm cutting soon, blasting off with some tren/mast. Can't wait to be back in tren
Sup g what's new

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** cruising at 150mg to get ready for some extremely high tren action. Other than that same old. How's ur baby and baby mama?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** cruising at 150mg to get ready for some extremely high tren action. Other than that same old. How's ur baby and baby mama?
Gettin big and shes good haha can't complain other then constant bitching... I'm like I'M ON TREN!!!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hahaha, that's the ****ing truth. So ur trainer via the Internet, badass. What do u coach?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
More importantly, is 20-40mg prework out of halo doable with my cycle of 100-150mg of tren. Or will that cause jail time and liver failure. Be on winny/mast albuterol and t3 too. Or should I just save my halo for another time.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
More importantly, is 20-40mg prework out of halo doable with my cycle of 100-150mg of tren. Or will that cause jail time and liver failure. Be on winny/mast albuterol and t3 too. Or should I just save my halo for another time.
Liver fail is overated. I ran at 50 it was awesome. You will be fine and I'm a PL/strength coach brother

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Strength should of figured, ur built like the ****ing hulk. Well I may mix it in will see how everything goes. Gona ride winny at 100mg for as long as I can. I really want to use the halo while I'm cruising . Life is boring on only 150mg of test.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strength should of figured, ur built like the ****ing hulk. Well I may mix it in will see how everything goes. Gona ride winny at 100mg for as long as I can. I really want to use the halo while I'm cruising . Life is boring on only 150mg of test.
I agree. Ima cruise on 250 prob

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I normally cruise at 300mg but I'm preping for a tren blast. I should probably get test down to 100mg ew. But I think 150 is low enough. After the 4 week blast of tren I'll bump back to 300mg.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I normally cruise at 300mg but I'm preping for a tren blast. I should probably get test down to 100mg ew. But I think 150 is low enough. After the 4 week blast of tren I'll bump back to 300mg.
I'm doin 500 test e and 200 tren E right now and it feels amazing

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I'm a pretty big fan of both test and tren. This will be my first time to use mast. So that should be interesting

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Methyltrien would be the best, but the most awful LOL.... I can tell you for experience and for what i saw that superdrol would be amazing, after the first dose i could see that i was extremely focused, take superdrol on an empyty stomach and you would get aggression almost instantly and i can assure its not placebo. Most guys have reported this, just avoid high carb/sugars while dosing a strong oral like this, altho, superdrol is so toxic that i dont think its worth, unfortunately, the most toxic oral compound aare the most evective (kick in extremely fast)

joeblow1

Awards
hey im looking for opinions on the best preworkout roid? it cant be TNE. im looking at halotestin or cheque drops, any other recommendations are welcome. this will only be used prework out 1 or 2 times a week while im cruising on TRT. just need an added boost with my caffeine.
Go with the tne, dbol, drol blend. It's dosed at 100/25/25 and will turn you into a monster.

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
If you decide on cheque, plz take it easy with them, i wouldnt take more than 3 times a week, and try to stay in the gym till you calm down, **** is wicked!!and drink lots of water