first dbol cycle questions

ectomorph91

Awards
hey everyone, i was wondering what was the best oral alternative to Test E, or if i should just run dbol by itself. you guys know we all have our reasons for not taking injectables.

i have ran sd10 with stano200 by lgi in the past and that was a very successful cycle but ive never heard of anyone running dbol with stano.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats because dbol is a kickstart and is dum to run solo. youll just blow up like a puffer fish and lose it all during pct. and theres no replacement for test. test is best

most common reasons people dont pin is legality and wife/gf. obviously the legality issue doesnt apply to you, so whats your reason for not wanting to pin?

ectomorph91

Awards
military :/ so alone its all waterweight huh? thats what ive heard. but ive also seen friends run it solo and stay pretty big.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
therees a couple people in this forum that will be abe to help you there with the military aas thing. i have a couple friends that are in the air force and pin. they never get steroid tested, just random piss tests for the typical drugs

ectomorph91

Awards
really?! that would be a big help, could you point me in there direction?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
thats because dbol is a kickstart and is dum to run solo. youll just blow up like a puffer fish and lose it all during pct. and theres no replacement for test. test is best
OMG you ****in parrot!

Ridiculous!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
military :/ so alone its all waterweight huh? thats what ive heard. but ive also seen friends run it solo and stay pretty big.
Stick to what you can observe with your own eyes and what is logical to you,and not what parrot people repeat....

I see guys all the time who do dbol only. They get massive gains and keep almost everything.

There is one friend of mine who kept his dbol gains for 12 years. The last time he did dbol and steroids was 2000.

He now trains on/off. Every time he gets back to the gym he blows up to his old-self.

ectomorph91

Awards
ok so here it is.

im 171lbs looking to gain 10 lbs out of this 4 week cycle.
this is the cycle:
dbol 30/30/30/30
stano 800/1000/1000/1200 alternative to pins
been preloading cel cycle assist for a week, gonna continue the duration of the cycle into pct
i have inhibit-p on hand as well.

my pct looks like this:
Wk 1-4: clomid 50/50/25/15
Wk 1-4: exemestane 6-12.5 mg every day
Wk 1-4: DAA 3g every day (longer if desired up to 6-8 weeks)
Wk 1-5: AI sports nutrition post cycle support
Wk 5-6: an OTC AI like PES Erase at 1-2 daily

thoughts?

joeblow1

Awards
ok so here it is.

im 171lbs looking to gain 10 lbs out of this 4 week cycle.
this is the cycle:
dbol 30/30/30/30
stano 800/1000/1000/1200 alternative to pins
been preloading cel cycle assist for a week, gonna continue the duration of the cycle into pct
i have inhibit-p on hand as well.

my pct looks like this:
Wk 1-4: clomid 50/50/25/15
Wk 1-4: exemestane 6-12.5 mg every day
Wk 1-4: DAA 3g every day (longer if desired up to 6-8 weeks)
Wk 1-5: AI sports nutrition post cycle support
Wk 5-6: an OTC AI like PES Erase at 1-2 daily

thoughts?
Bro the dbol will be sufficient so I don't feel you need the ph. Dbol can put a solid 15-20 lbs on you and with a solid pct you can keep most of it. On the pct stay at 25 the last 2 weeks. No need for cutting it in half. I also suggest that you run a test booster along with that OTC ai for an additional 4-6 weeks after pct. when it comes to recovery, longer is better.

ectomorph91

Awards
so clomid 50/50/25/25 and DAA for 4-6 weeks even after pct. got it. as for the stano ive heard dbol can be mostly water weight so i was gonna try it see if i could get some dry gains. i may lower the dose but thats about what i ran it at with sdrol about a year ago and that was a great cycle. thank you for the input. any advice is taken.

joeblow1

Awards
so clomid 50/50/25/25 and DAA for 4-6 weeks even after pct. got it. as for the stano ive heard dbol can be mostly water weight so i was gonna try it see if i could get some dry gains. i may lower the dose but thats about what i ran it at with sdrol about a year ago and that was a great cycle. thank you for the input. any advice is taken.
If you use daa in pct then I'd switch to a different test booster to run after. Test boosters lose their effectiveness after a while. If you want to run the ph and respond well to it then by all means do so. A lot of people have had great success running dbol and winny or anadrol and winny. I'm not sure how this ph stacks up to winny but if it has similar affects then throw it in there. Don't forget to have an ai on hand during the dbol. That **** aromatizes heavily.

ectomorph91

Awards
If you use daa in pct then I'd switch to a different test booster to run after. Test boosters lose their effectiveness after a while. If you want to run the ph and respond well to it then by all means do so. A lot of people have had great success running dbol and winny or anadrol and winny. I'm not sure how this ph stacks up to winny but if it has similar affects then throw it in there. Don't forget to have an ai on hand during the dbol. That **** aromatizes heavily.
2 different daa's. have an ai (Exemestane) on the way in the mail. thx man.

first day on today was chest day. i felt like a fkn demon in the weight room, i think im gonna like this!

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
DAA won`t do anything for you.

I have done bloods to confirm that.

Save your money.

Clomid will be just fine.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Stick to what you can observe with your own eyes and what is logical to you,and not what parrot people repeat....

I see guys all the time who do dbol only. They get massive gains and keep almost everything.

There is one friend of mine who kept his dbol gains for 12 years. The last time he did dbol and steroids was 2000.

He now trains on/off. Every time he gets back to the gym he blows up to his old-self.
Arnold started out popping nothing but dbol. No PCT, no AI/SERM, just dbol. And I'm sure he popped more than 100mgs a day. So yeah, I agree with you.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Arnold started out popping nothing but dbol. No PCT, no AI/SERM, just dbol. And I'm sure he popped more than 100mgs a day. So yeah, I agree with you.
Definitely.

Arnold was all about dbol.

Glad you mentioned this. Some of the biggest and best guys did dbol only. And they didn`t PCT either. And they kept most of it.

joeblow1

Awards
2 different daa's. have an ai (Exemestane) on the way in the mail. thx man.

first day on today was chest day. i felt like a fkn demon in the weight room, i think im gonna like this!
There is more then daa to boost natty test levels. Do some looking around. Daa is very effective at boosting natty test but it will lose effectiveness so having another booster to switch to is a good idea.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
There is more then daa to boost natty test levels. Do some looking around. Daa is very effective at boosting natty test but it will lose effectiveness so having another booster to switch to is a good idea.
It`s not effective for anything except for putting in your pancake as a lemony flavor.

joeblow1

Awards
It`s not effective for anything except for putting in your pancake as a lemony flavor.
Either you've had some very low quality daa or maybe you just don't respond well to it. I myself have always responded well to it and I've known plenty of others respond well also, so I have to disagree with you on this.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Either you've had some very low quality daa or maybe you just don't respond well to it. I myself have always responded well to it and I've known plenty of others respond well also, so I have to disagree with you on this.
It does not increase testosterone.

You can do bloods and see for yourself.

As for other effects,I did notice a libido increase for the first 5 days. And it certainly does not aid in athletic performance.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I would drop the ph and run Proviron with the Dbol. It will make a nice addition and keep gains on the leaner side.