Prop npp winstrol

ucmuscle

Awards
5'11
11-12% bf
4 or 5 cycle
This is a cycle I plan on starting soon. I just had a couple surgeries so I lost quite a bit of weight. I have been gaining what I lost and was going to wait till I hit the 190 mark to start. So I get the most out of the cycle and get most of my strength back.

1-10 test prop 150mg eod
1-8 npp 100 mg eod or less
4-9 winstrol. First 2 weeks at 50 mg Ed then ramp up to 100 mg
Prami eod .5mg
Letro eod 1.25 mg
Research chems are weak I have found out and I like to keep gains dry.

For Pct I do
Clomid 50 mg Ed 2 weeks then 25 once I start to feel better till I get bloods done and I'm gtg
Natty test booster
Prami .5 2x a week
Letro .6 mg eod

My goal is to gain some nice mass and end up with a little less fat even though I'm already lean. I also want to blow up with strength.
I have tried winstrol at 50 mg Ed and it made me gain really nice. I seem to handle winstrol real well and I was wanting to find the sweet spot for me. I might stop at 75 mg Ed if the sides start to outweigh the results. I don't get ache joints or anything. I also get puffy nips while not on cycle and I wanted to see if the winstrol along with prami will help. Can I get y'alls input on high dose winny? Dbol doesn't make me gain but give me estrogen problems but winstrol seems to make me gain like dbol should but I keep that "granite" look. I know it seems weird. Any input is appreciated.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, keep the winni in till the end like the prop. Other then that looks good.

ucmuscle

Awards
Thanks. I think my paleo type eating with the npp and winstrol should put on some lean muscle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah keep it clean and the protein high and you should be good

robinjohn12

robinjohn12

Awards
My goal is to gain some nice mass and end up with a little less fat even though I'm already lean. I also want to blow up with strength.
I have tried winstrol at 50 mg Ed and it made me gain really nice. I seem to handle winstrol real well and I was wanting to find the sweet spot for me. I might stop at 75 mg Ed if the sides start to outweigh the results. I don't get ache joints or anything. I also get puffy nips while not on cycle and I wanted to see if the winstrol along with prami will help. Can I get y'alls input on high dose winny? Dbol doesn't make me gain but give me estrogen problems but winstrol seems to make me gain like dbol should but I keep that "granite" look. I know it seems weird. Any input is appreciated.
Generally winstrol depots are most effective for specific goal of user. but i think try to use guidlines before using it. so there will no negative effects in future.

Youngster225

Awards
Isnt that a lot of winstrol?? Doesnt your guys kidneys ache with that much? I get mad lower back pump on 50 mgs a day