First cycle advice

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
5'11
188lbs
bf 14-16%
Been training constant for 4 years. diet atm is 3000-3200 4 days a week and 2700-2900 2 days a week and one day that i don't count calories.

Goal: 195 at 12% bf

What i got
250/ml (25ml) test
250/ml(10ml) test
4 bottles of super-dmz
2 bottles of epi
2 bottles of cycle assist
1 bottle of pct assist
1 Aegis (180 Caps)
Cycle Armor (60 Caps)
40 pills of 25mg of dbol (got free from a friend)
Clomid 35 caps of 50mg
hcg 5000 ius.(not sure if still good had it for 5 months)
Debating on spending the extra amount of money for pharmaceutical adex/nolva

Cycle

Test E 1-12 500mg
dbol 1-4 start at 25 then build up and use the rest
Super DMZ 1-4 ???? dosage
adex 1-12 .25mg and will adjust accordingly
hcg 6-12 250 2x a week up till pct
support supps:
Liv 52 3xa day preloading 2 week in advance
cel cycle assist recommended dosage
aegis- recommended dosage
these will be run from -2 to 6

PCT
clomid 14-18 50mg
anabeta 14-22
Dpol 14-18
erase 16-22
Nolva 14-18 25mg

Cals on cycle will be bumped up to 3.5k and i will adjust from there to see how the gains/fat comes on or off. I also have ghrp2 and cjc no/dac which ill throw in during the beginning of cycle to aid in hunger. I might also bump up the test to 750 after week 8 but thats still just a though.Any suggestions to make this cycle kick ass?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Good first cycle. I think test at 500 should be fine. Dbol is great, but I would run the dzine at 45-60mg for 6 weeks. It will promote more lean mass gain. Dbol will add alot of water and u would need a stronger Ai. If y go with dzine forma surge would work great as ur Ai. But ether would be great. Pct look solid. Hcg should be good as long as its still powder and been in the fridge.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No need to stack clomid and nolva for this cycle. I'd just run clomid unless u have gyno issues then is run just nolva

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
5'11
188lbs
bf 14-16%
Been training constant for 4 years. diet atm is 3000-3200 4 days a week and 2700-2900 2 days a week and one day that i don't count calories.

Goal: 195 at 12% bf

What i got
250/ml (25ml) test
250/ml(10ml) test
4 bottles of super-dmz
2 bottles of epi
2 bottles of cycle assist
1 bottle of pct assist
40 pills of 25mg of dbol (got free from a friend)
Clomid 35 caps of 50mg
hcg 5000 ius.(not sure if still good had it for 5 months)
Debating on spending the extra amount of money for pharmaceutical adex/nolva

Idea:

Test E 1-12 500mg
dbol 1-4 start at 25 then build up and use the rest
adex 1-12 .25mg and will adjust accordingly
hcg 6-12 250 2x a week up till pct
PCT
clomid 14-18 50mg
anabeta 14-22
Dpol 14-18
erase 16-22
Nolva 14-18 25mg

Cals on cycle will be bumped up to 3.5k and i will adjust from there to see how the gains/fat comes on or off. I also have ghrp2 and cjc no/dac which ill throw in during the beginning of cycle to aid in hunger. I might also bump up the test to 750 after week 8 but thats still just a though.Any suggestions to make this cycle kick ass?
Take TUDCA. Run DMz with dbol. Your strength will be absurd. I'm running superdrol with dbol right now. Hasn't kicked yet but when it does hold on baby were in for a ride.

Run your mod grf and ghrp2 throughout. Greater fat loss potential if you stay on. The longer you have extra gh the better the results.

With the fact you have hcg ditch the Clomid and use nolva. Nolva is better on your lipids. Clomid sucks balls anyways IMO. Nolva does it all but more effectively at lower doses.

You're fine with adex. Just bump the dose as needed. It's one if the most effective ai's out there. It keeps e2 lower than exem and I don't feel like **** like I do on letro. No need in buying anything else. Your cycle looks fine for a first. 750 IMO isn't a big difference from 500. Try it if you want. If say you've got enough. 750 for 12 weeks from the start. You'll never grow as much as your first time.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I could also pick up some drol when I order my Nola/ai. Also gonna prob grab some more test.
Which one is it Nola or clomid?? Why not just use both, better safe then sorry. One other thing wouldn't stacking them destroy my liver? I'll preload cycle assist + liv 52 and ill also order some tudac. My hcg Haden't been in the fridge but its powdered form still.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I could also pick up some drol when I order my Nola/ai. Also gonna prob grab some more test.
Which one is it Nola or clomid?? Why not just use both, better safe then sorry. One other thing wouldn't stacking them destroy my liver? I'll preload cycle assist + liv 52 and ill also order some tudac. My hcg Haden't been in the fridge but its powdered form still.
I'm pretty sure it's fine and it doesn't need to be refrigerated until reconed. I'd say use nolva. The hcg does the only decent part of what Clomid does anyways and that's getting your boys to work. No need for drol. DMz is so similar to it anyways. You've heard of people mega dosing orals right? 40-60 mg sd, 200mg anadrol, 100mg dbol, well think of it like that with stacking orals. Take minimum dose of each. You'll still have less stress on your liver than a big dose of one and you'll get the added bennies of both. The liver toxicity of methyls is overrated and exaggerated badly especially on this board in particular. Just don't be stupid eating 6 Advil a day and drinking. That'll cause un due stress on the liver. Tudca or milk thistle is plenty. Nac is also good.

Or just continue as planned your original cycle was fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the layout you had. It was actually textbook. I was just dropping a little knowledge and a few ideas if you were going to make changes.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's fine and it doesn't need to be refrigerated until reconed. I'd say use nolva. The hcg does the only decent part of what Clomid does anyways and that's getting your boys to work. No need for drol. DMz is so similar to it anyways. You've heard of people mega dosing orals right? 40-60 mg sd, 200mg anadrol, 100mg dbol, well think of it like that with stacking orals. Take minimum dose of each. You'll still have less stress on your liver than a big dose of one and you'll get the added bennies of both. The liver toxicity of methyls is overrated and exaggerated badly especially on this board in particular. Just don't be stupid eating 6 Advil a day and drinking. That'll cause un due stress on the liver. Tudca or milk thistle is plenty. Nac is also good.

Or just continue as planned your original cycle was fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the layout you had. It was actually textbook. I was just dropping a little knowledge and a few ideas if you were going to make changes.
Gonna get tudca and nac and do the double. That one guy awhile ago got jaundice from superdrol which scared me. And I def wont be drinking at all during oral weeks. Please go on and explain the mega dosing. 200mg of drol.... Wtf

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Gonna get tudca and nac and do the double. That one guy awhile ago got jaundice from superdrol which scared me. And I def wont be drinking at all during oral weeks. Please go on and explain the mega dosing. 200mg of drol.... Wtf
Always be safe and cautious with supports. Even if your liver values don't elevate keep taking stuff.

Basically once diet and training are perfect you're only as big as your biggest dose. Do you honestly think Dorian Yates ronnie jay phil or any other freakshow was using 750mg test 400 deca and 30mgs dbol to bulk to a stage weight of 270+? F no. He probably ran 5g combined test and anabolic a week and 30 ius of growth and 80 ius of slin a day. I'm not condoning using that much because there's a lot more to it, but that's the basic idea of it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I meant with orals, they prob cruise at 1g. And blast with god knows how much.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm also going to get bloods before/middle/end

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I meant with orals, they prob cruise at 1g. And blast with god knows how much.
Same thing with orals. Glad you'll be getting 3 sets of bloodwork. Playing it very smart.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just had my last McDonald's meal for the next few months... Gah, so good

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks like everything I would have said has been already. Good looking cycle homie. When I ran PCT I preferred clomid over nolva because clomid brought my nuts back fast as hell. As far as mega dosing orals... I like mega dosing my first few days. I'm running winny now and day 1 was 200mg day 2 175mg day 3 150mg and so on until I hit 50mg. I stay at that dose unless my joints get too dry and I skip a dose or an entire day. Mega dosing speeds up the "lag" on orals for me, especially winny which doesn't really get swinging till around day 7-9. Mega dosing gets it going at day 4-5. I don't know how stacking orals and mega dosing would play out but... it sounds like your liver would be mad at you. Anyways it all looks good! Let the gains begin!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm thinking of starting in the next 3 weeks. The only reason why I was pushing it back was due to drinking on may 27. Gonna order my ai and nolva and extra liver support.going to start cycle assist tomorrow. Preload for 2 weeks then gonna start.

classic27

Your proposed cycle looks good, but seems overkill for your first cycle. My first cycle was 250 mg a week of test e for 9 weeks and it was amazing. I would save some gear for future cycles and make my first cycle simple.