dbol questions

mansfield22

Awards
i started using dbol 6 days ago, when should i see any results and what will they be? thank you

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Just popping dbol? That will increase lean muscle mass, increase water retention, increased strenght, possiably cause side effects like headaches, high bp, gyno. Alot of the size u gain will be lost once u come off because its water retention. I would run it with test prop and provion. That would make a better cycle. Good lick

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I assume your wondering when it's supposed to kick in. For me, I'm on day 8 of my dbol/test cycle. And i started noticing pumps on day 4. And started noticing water at around day 6. I'm already up 4 pounds, no real strength gain yet, although my joints feel great.

mansfield22

Awards
Yes just dbol. I'm not really working out a lot but my arms seem to be getting bigger, does you veins pop out at all? Cus mine are more so now. I'm taking 2 pills a day 4 hours apart. And yeah I'm just wondering when ill start seeing a big difference in size

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you're not training then dont take dbol. What do you hope to gain?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yes just dbol. I'm not really working out a lot but my arms seem to be getting bigger, does you veins pop out at all? Cus mine are more so now. I'm taking 2 pills a day 4 hours apart. And yeah I'm just wondering when ill start seeing a big difference in size
Troll alert is on high right now....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
means the rediculous opening question is just that, rediculous....

druller655321

Awards
Anyone check this dudes stats. 5'7 121! I sure hope you're a troll if not screw the dbol and eat everything in sight, don't even bother with macros right now, just ****in eat!!!

rholloway

Awards
^ if hes not a troll saying something like this probly isnt the best idea haha he might take your advice if he literally is as stupid as he sounds

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So the dbol is cushioning and helping your joints. Doesn't deca work the same way? If a dbol/test cycle can help me with my joint pain, I may as well get started with my cycle on Monday 22nd.
Well, every joint in my body is hurting. My elbows, knees and thumbs are suffering from arthritis. I just came off a blasting cycle that went from 100mgs of dbol per day to 50mgs of dbol/50mgs anadrol per day. By the end of the 2nd week, I had zero pain. The relief is unbelievable. I'm not suggesting 100mgs per day, but as a lubricant, dbol is the bomb.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
^ if hes not a troll saying something like this probly isnt the best idea haha he might take your advice if he literally is as stupid as he sounds
Sorry. Couldn't help it. OP disregard

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DumbHead, why the did you have to post anyway? 100mg. of dbol a day is ****ing stupid. You trying to be funny here FUNNY MAN?!
Big Head arrogant ass funny man. You can't go no where these forums without find one big ******* and little *******s follow the big turd buster! Another thing dbol/anadrol is a no go ass-wiper! ZERO pain! ZERO NO BRAIN!
Guys talk about receptors cells, I guess you don't have any in the empty scull of your's.
I think you should go and have a talk with a psychiatrist about your arrogant behavior and your steroid usage may cause you more harm than good.
You're a real ass, aren't you? Tell you what, for a little punk at 200 pounds, you've got a big mouth. Do what you want but stay off this forum. We don't need ass wipes like you.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DumbHead, you don't own this forum. And you typed "a little punk at 200 pounds" lol I wish were 200lb. and I haven't been called a little punk since I smashed the windows on several cars. That was fun! Tell you what DribbleHead, you make that appointment to see a psychiatrist and I'll think about getting off "YOUR FORUM". Oh, BTW, I have no plans to follow the test/dbol cycle. I posted that to ferret out the rats on this forum. They just love to go after my "Cheese" lol See you in the funny papers DHICK!
Yeah, go back to your little world Chang. You haven't seen 200 pounds since your last crap. Trolls like you ruin decent forums. Go find some other forum to act like a nut case.

druller655321

Awards
He was 5'7 120 lbs a week ago. Apparently he can't keep up with the fake stats for his troll accounts.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, go back to your little world Chang. You haven't seen 200 pounds since your last crap. Trolls like you ruin decent forums. Go find some other forum to act like a nut case.
I remember my last 200 pound crap. Cheat day at Chinese buffet. :D