DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I had bloods done for a physical before my last rotation. My liver enzymes are good. Cholesterol a pinch high, but actually lower then it was a few years ago. Theu didnt test my test levels and I didnt think to ask.


  2. Ok. I was curious because if we know your natural test levels we can tailor your test dose to be 3x or even 4x your natural production.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Fall on it
    Thank you .. I took your advice, it worked great! Although the needle did break off in my Glute and I can't get it out.

  4. Subbed for reading!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    Thank you .. I took your advice, it worked great! Although the needle did break off in my Glute and I can't get it out.
    Its fine. Its like a sliver, after a few days your body will force it out... after it comes out you are good to pin that spot again.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

    I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

    1. No cycle experience needed
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

    Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.
    1. Never touched the stuff brah all natty
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
    Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    1. Never touched the stuff brah all natty
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
    Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
    I miss fish sticks
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    1. Never touched the stuff brah all natty
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
    Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
    What have you been doing buddy?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    What have you been doing buddy?
    Eating working lifting and working some more lol crazy life at the moment bro trying to break 215lbs but it's a bitch...500mg of tren this summer will do the trick I'm sure
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I miss fish sticks
    What are you? A gay fish?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Eating working lifting and working some more lol crazy life at the moment bro trying to break 215lbs but it's a bitch...500mg of tren this summer will do the trick I'm sure
    Personally I feel like the best thing to help break 215lbs is test at 1.2+grams per week. Tren I have a hard time bulking on because I lose my appetite. With a **** ton of test igf 1 is sky high and appetite is rediculose. It really helps. I do love blasting tren. I've got the next years blast cruise set up. Should be intense. Lots of tren, Npp, mast, and Abombs. Maybe some dbol not sure if I'm man enough for that.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. DD if you supply the products I'll log them for you

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    DD if you supply the products I'll log them for you
    Fact.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Fact.
    Reading back... 180 at 5'8" is good? **** I'm 5 8 and I'm trying to hit 200. I was 185 going into a cut.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Reading back... 180 at 5'8" is good? **** I'm 5 8 and I'm trying to hit 200. I was 185 going into a cut.
    5'8" 180-185 and fairly lean isn't a small guy lol.

    5'8" 180 and 20%+ bf however......

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Reading back... 180 at 5'8" is good? **** I'm 5 8 and I'm trying to hit 200. I was 185 going into a cut.
    It's also body fat dependent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    It's also body fat dependent
    BTDT

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    5'8" 180-185 and fairly lean isn't a small guy lol.

    5'8" 180 and 20%+ bf however......
    Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Had ab definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0

  19. Cool idea here DD. What a guy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    BTDT
    Noticed.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Has an definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0
    Probably that last part.

    Unless you're comparing yourself to Phil Heath.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Probably that last part.

    Unless you're comparing yourself to Phil Heath.
    Lol he's a freaking monster. Well you can't compare to those guys. But I don't know not matter how big I get I just feel tiny ....not that I listen to what others say to me but people call me small too...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Lol he's a freaking monster. Well you can't compare to those guys. But I don't know not matter how big I get I just feel tiny ....
    A psychiatrist could probably help with that.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    A psychiatrist could probably help with that.
    Too expensive I'd rather spend money on other things lol. All my friends call me small yet Ive had girls call me huge .. Duh fuq people. Im just going to invade DDs house for all his GH and Tren.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Too expensive I'd rather spend money on other things lol. All my friends call me small yet Ive had girls call me huge .. Duh fuq people. Im just going to invade DDs house for all his GH and Tren.
    My buddy is like 5'5" 160-165 lean and is a pretty big guy (not height wise obviously). He's always calling himself small lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    My buddy is like 5'5" 160-165 lean and is a pretty big guy (not height wise obviously). He's always calling himself small lol.
    Lol the problems with body building you can never get too big.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Lol the problems with body building you can never get too big.
    Yea you can. And its called IFBB.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Yea you can. And its called IFBB.
    Pish posh. I'm talking about with out using GH lol. Old body builders were more aesthetic ,they looked a lot better.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Too expensive I'd rather spend money on other things lol. All my friends call me small yet Ive had girls call me huge .. Duh fuq people. Im just going to invade DDs house for all his GH and Tren.
    Cmon over homie. We can grow big together! Everyone I have lifted with has fallen to the side or I have surpassed in freakish speed. I need someone to keep me challenged. Hit 207 today DRY AS FUK! Was pumping out close grip benches @ 275 for 12 reps and 4 working sets.

    As far as size goes... its all a mental reality that we each live in as an individual. In my reality 5'8" and 205 with 12% can be huge but in yours you think something completely different. Like Moar said some dudes think I'm small but most girls stare and call me huge or freaky or whatever the fuk runs through their small minds. Its a reality and everyones is different.

    I want an aesthetic "classic bodybuilder" look like 70's style. I hired a coach and that is what he will be helping me with. Trying to achieve Frank Zane, Franco Columbo etc etc style. I am going to build my body to my reality and in my reality that's what I idolized being young and wanted. I have no problem with how bidybuilders look now but that's just not what I was seeing when I was 7 and was like "fuk yeah! I wanna kill aliens in a jungle and be yoked as fuk!" Or whatever I thought at 7. I respect how todays bodybuilders can truly push the genetic envelope and achieve sick quality amounts of muscle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Had ab definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0
    I can assure you that u have image issues. If u are a body builder than that comes with the territory. I'm 225lbs 14%bf (just tested) and I feel small somedays, I feel fat others, and I feel like the hulk every once in a while.

    I wish I lived in the same cities as my AM brothers. These are the committed people, the once that slay ****ing weights, trudge through grueling cardio, and have no one cheering them on because people can't keep up. the self motivated quite type with death metal or gangster rap in their headphones. These are my brothers.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My 1st PH Cycle-Advice and Suggestions Welcome!
    By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. First test. E cycle... advice on how to format
    By strongman_101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM
  4. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 01:07 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Log in
Log in