DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Has an definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0
    Probably that last part.

Unless you're comparing yourself to Phil Heath.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Probably that last part.

Unless you're comparing yourself to Phil Heath.
    Lol he's a freaking monster. Well you can't compare to those guys. But I don't know not matter how big I get I just feel tiny ....not that I listen to what others say to me but people call me small too...
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol he's a freaking monster. Well you can't compare to those guys. But I don't know not matter how big I get I just feel tiny ....
    A psychiatrist could probably help with that.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

A psychiatrist could probably help with that.
    Too expensive I'd rather spend money on other things lol. All my friends call me small yet Ive had girls call me huge .. Duh fuq people. Im just going to invade DDs house for all his GH and Tren.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%

Too expensive I'd rather spend money on other things lol. All my friends call me small yet Ive had girls call me huge .. Duh fuq people. Im just going to invade DDs house for all his GH and Tren.
    My buddy is like 5'5" 160-165 lean and is a pretty big guy (not height wise obviously). He's always calling himself small lol.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

My buddy is like 5'5" 160-165 lean and is a pretty big guy (not height wise obviously). He's always calling himself small lol.
    Lol the problems with body building you can never get too big.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%

Lol the problems with body building you can never get too big.
    Yea you can. And its called IFBB.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Yea you can. And its called IFBB.
    Pish posh. I'm talking about with out using GH lol. Old body builders were more aesthetic ,they looked a lot better.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Cmon over homie. We can grow big together! Everyone I have lifted with has fallen to the side or I have surpassed in freakish speed. I need someone to keep me challenged. Hit 207 today DRY AS FUK! Was pumping out close grip benches @ 275 for 12 reps and 4 working sets.

As far as size goes... its all a mental reality that we each live in as an individual. In my reality 5'8" and 205 with 12% can be huge but in yours you think something completely different. Like Moar said some dudes think I'm small but most girls stare and call me huge or freaky or whatever the fuk runs through their small minds. Its a reality and everyones is different.

I want an aesthetic "classic bodybuilder" look like 70's style. I hired a coach and that is what he will be helping me with. Trying to achieve Frank Zane, Franco Columbo etc etc style. I am going to build my body to my reality and in my reality that's what I idolized being young and wanted. I have no problem with how bidybuilders look now but that's just not what I was seeing when I was 7 and was like "fuk yeah! I wanna kill aliens in a jungle and be yoked as fuk!" Or whatever I thought at 7. I respect how todays bodybuilders can truly push the genetic envelope and achieve sick quality amounts of muscle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Had ab definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0
    I can assure you that u have image issues. If u are a body builder than that comes with the territory. I'm 225lbs 14%bf (just tested) and I feel small somedays, I feel fat others, and I feel like the hulk every once in a while.

I wish I lived in the same cities as my AM brothers. These are the committed people, the once that slay ****ing weights, trudge through grueling cardio, and have no one cheering them on because people can't keep up. the self motivated quite type with death metal or gangster rap in their headphones. These are my brothers.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Dave is your ho ass pushing GH? If so I'm jealous as ****.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Dave is your ho ass pushing GH? If so I'm jealous as ****.
    Stockpiling my rips brosef getting a massive preorder in after Afghan and I will never clear off.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Cmon over homie. We can grow big together! Everyone I have lifted with has fallen to the side or I have surpassed in freakish speed. I need someone to keep me challenged. Hit 207 today DRY AS FUK! Was pumping out close grip benches @ 275 for 12 reps and 4 working sets.

As far as size goes... its all a mental reality that we each live in as an individual. In my reality 5'8" and 205 with 12% can be huge but in yours you think something completely different. Like Moar said some dudes think I'm small but most girls stare and call me huge or freaky or whatever the fuk runs through their small minds. Its a reality and everyones is different.

I want an aesthetic "classic bodybuilder" look like 70's style. I hired a coach and that is what he will be helping me with. Trying to achieve Frank Zane, Franco Columbo etc etc style. I am going to build my body to my reality and in my reality that's what I idolized being young and wanted. I have no problem with how bidybuilders look now but that's just not what I was seeing when I was 7 and was like "fuk yeah! I wanna kill aliens in a jungle and be yoked as fuk!" Or whatever I thought at 7. I respect how todays bodybuilders can truly push the genetic envelope and achieve sick quality amounts of muscle.
    Agreed. It is all mental. Its all what you perceive yourself to be. Go after it DD. **** I don't even feel like cutting anymore I want to hop on something and bulk lol.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Stockpiling my rips brosef getting a massive preorder in after Afghan and I will never clear off.
    What u planning to run them at? With the blast cruise protocol how do u plan to use them. Is imagine u'd get better results of u were on at least .5g of test per week.
    Christopher
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

What u planning to run them at? With the blast cruise protocol how do u plan to use them. Is imagine u'd get better results of u were on at least .5g of test per week.
    I will be running 2iu ed starting and work my way up. My sources stuff is legit and gives you numb hands at around 5iu unless there is copious amounts if test being injected. I will try and be around 3-4iu as contest rolls around for sleep, fat loss and muscle fullness. Blast cruise will be the same as now.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.62%

Franco Columbo is where its at. Strong as hell and just straight jacked.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

Franco Columbo is where its at. Strong as hell and just straight jacked.
    Arnold.

Name:  tumblr_mb8hz6rO061rs32w4o1_500.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  30.7 KB

Name:  tumblr_mbeab3f2Ow1rem9r0o1_1280.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  Arnold_Schwarzenegger_bodybuilding_motivation.jpg
Views: 13952
Size:  46.4 KB

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

I will be running 2iu ed starting and work my way up. My sources stuff is legit and gives you numb hands at around 5iu unless there is copious amounts if test being injected. I will try and be around 3-4iu as contest rolls around for sleep, fat loss and muscle fullness. Blast cruise will be the same as now.
    At your age u should be producing 2ius aday naturally. I think your blast cruise protocol is awesome. But I think to utilize ur GH, u might want to modify so u can run higher test. May be mix in a 16 week test/eq/Npp. That way u could run the GH higher. With GH and eq u would be peeled by the time your show comes around. Oh and don't forget the mast!!
    Christopher
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

I'll be creating a check list for my first cycle this week! I expect some advice Dave.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

At your age u should be producing 2ius aday naturally. I think your blast cruise protocol is awesome. But I think to utilize ur GH, u might want to modify so u can run higher test. May be mix in a 16 week test/eq/Npp. That way u could run the GH higher. With GH and eq u would be peeled by the time your show comes around. Oh and don't forget the mast!!
    Interesting... we will be talking my man when fall rolls around. We will see how my coach has me running stuff. I actually have a 16 weeker of Test/EQ/npp/abombs planned while in Afghanistan :-D
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I'll be creating a check list for my first cycle this week! I expect some advice Dave.
    I got you bro! Hit me up
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Interesting... we will be talking my man when fall rolls around. We will see how my coach has me running stuff. I actually have a 16 weeker of Test/EQ/npp/abombs planned while in Afghanistan :-D
    Say what? No fear? You just send it there or you bringing? That seems like risky business.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Say what? No fear? You just send it there or you bringing? That seems like risky business.
    I got ways homie. No customs going in to afghan
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey Dave this guy at my gym told me if I inject steroids into my Stomach every 2 weeks I can have sick abs by beach season. He said something about something called "BCT" but said I wouldn't need it since I'll be only be doing test/tren/Dbol/Tbol/winny...He's really smart and jacked so I trust him. What do you think? ..,oh yeah subbed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey Dave this guy at my gym told me if I inject steroids into my Stomach every 2 weeks I can have sick abs by beach season. He said something about something called "BCT" but said I wouldn't need it since I'll be only be doing test/tren/Dbol/Tbol/winny...He's really smart and jacked so I trust him. What do you think? ..,oh yeah subbed
    Sounds legit man. I might try it out.. but definitely throw in mast p so that I stay dry...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

What about the fear of someone seeing you pin?
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

What about the fear of someone seeing you pin?
    Lol half the military is on gear bro
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Learn something new everyday. My carrier choice after I graduate will make me a hipercrite for using gear. It's drawing close so I'm at a crossroad ATM on what I wanna do.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

Learn something new everyday. My carrier choice after I graduate will make me a hipercrite for using gear. It's drawing close so I'm at a crossroad ATM on what I wanna do.
    What career? I know cops, military, politicians, and parents that all use gear. Some of the best people I know.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%

Especially in the soft community

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

I'm no expert, but if ur going to run GH at 2iu the u want to run it with peptides. U can sneak in up to 2iu with out ur body realizing it. And it won't cause **** down. If run mod grf and ghrp2. At three doses a day. Exactly 10mins after u pop the mod grf and ghrp2 u blast 2iu of GH IM. Gives u a full dump of ur natural GH plus the 2iu of synthetic GH. I believe u can do this 3 times a day. So you don't need to run high test. Ur finger tips may experience some numbness. But I get that just from modgrf and hex. My peptides guy is the top in purity. Pharm grade. Datbtru can give u more info. He has a site and he is on this forum. He is the man and will tell u the truth. I'm not sure if u can blast 2iu three times a day. It might only be twice but I think it was 3 times with out shutting down natural production. That's like blasting 10iu a day. Just food or thought. Any more info pm me we can talk.
    Christopher
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

I'm no expert, but if ur going to run GH at 2iu the u want to run it with peptides. U can sneak in up to 2iu with out ur body realizing it. And it won't cause **** down. If run mod grf and ghrp2. At three doses a day. Exactly 10mins after u pop the mod grf and ghrp2 u blast 2iu of GH IM. Gives u a full dump of ur natural GH plus the 2iu of synthetic GH. I believe u can do this 3 times a day. So you don't need to run high test. Ur finger tips may experience some numbness. But I get that just from modgrf and hex. My peptides guy is the top in purity. Pharm grade. Datbtru can give u more info. He has a site and he is on this forum. He is the man and will tell u the truth. I'm not sure if u can blast 2iu three times a day. It might only be twice but I think it was 3 times with out shutting down natural production. That's like blasting 10iu a day. Just food or thought. Any more info pm me we can talk.
    Ok thanks man
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

What career? I know cops, military, politicians, and parents that all use gear. Some of the best people I know.
    I want to join gang unit. So gotta work my way to that, then afterwards wen older dea, and or border patrol
    I figure just in big cities they care but other then that its pretty do as you will besides the standard drugs.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.77%

What if the only cycle advice you need is where to get stuff for a cycle? No dice?

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

What if the only cycle advice you need is where to get stuff for a cycle? No dice?
    Toys R us is having a sale on AAS! Oops better remove my....source hehe
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

This fella you speak of reports that (theoretically) you could run peps every 3hrs to get the max gh release.

There is so much to read there. . .
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%

I want to join gang unit. So gotta work my way to that, then afterwards wen older dea, and or border patrol
    I figure just in big cities they care but other then that its pretty do as you will besides the standard drugs.
    Lol at the irony of being a roid head and wanting to join the DEA.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Lol at the irony of being a roid head and wanting to join the DEA.
    The DEA, FDA and a few other acronyms did not want steroids to be banned in the first place.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post

This fella you speak of reports that (theoretically) you could run peps every 3hrs to get the max gh release.

There is so much to read there. . .
    Yeah I've ran them up to 5 times aday and got great results. The problem is timing and sleeping.
    Christopher
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.49%

Subbed for knowledge! Curious to see what kind of cycles are planned

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st PH Cycle-Advice and Suggestions Welcome!
    By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:18 PM
  2. First test. E cycle... advice on how to format
    By strongman_101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM
  4. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 01:07 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 06:11 PM