DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO
- 04-09-2013, 09:07 PM
- 04-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Ok. I was curious because if we know your natural test levels we can tailor your test dose to be 3x or even 4x your natural production.The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
04-13-2013, 03:24 PM
04-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Subbed for reading!
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
04-14-2013, 01:27 AM
04-14-2013, 04:13 AM
04-14-2013, 01:17 PM
04-14-2013, 01:26 PM
04-16-2013, 08:52 PM
04-16-2013, 09:08 PM
04-16-2013, 09:10 PM
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
04-16-2013, 09:13 PM
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
04-16-2013, 09:15 PM
04-16-2013, 09:16 PM
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Cool idea here DD. What a guy.
PEScience Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
04-16-2013, 09:18 PM
04-16-2013, 09:21 PM
04-16-2013, 09:22 PM
04-16-2013, 09:25 PM
04-16-2013, 09:28 PM
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
04-16-2013, 09:38 PM
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
04-16-2013, 11:47 PM
As far as size goes... its all a mental reality that we each live in as an individual. In my reality 5'8" and 205 with 12% can be huge but in yours you think something completely different. Like Moar said some dudes think I'm small but most girls stare and call me huge or freaky or whatever the fuk runs through their small minds. Its a reality and everyones is different.
I want an aesthetic "classic bodybuilder" look like 70's style. I hired a coach and that is what he will be helping me with. Trying to achieve Frank Zane, Franco Columbo etc etc style. I am going to build my body to my reality and in my reality that's what I idolized being young and wanted. I have no problem with how bidybuilders look now but that's just not what I was seeing when I was 7 and was like "fuk yeah! I wanna kill aliens in a jungle and be yoked as fuk!" Or whatever I thought at 7. I respect how todays bodybuilders can truly push the genetic envelope and achieve sick quality amounts of muscle.
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
04-17-2013, 12:14 AM
I wish I lived in the same cities as my AM brothers. These are the committed people, the once that slay ****ing weights, trudge through grueling cardio, and have no one cheering them on because people can't keep up. the self motivated quite type with death metal or gangster rap in their headphones. These are my brothers.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
- By strongman_101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:30 PM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
- By greenbra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:07 AM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:11 PM