DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO
- 04-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I dont like tren E. Tren should be used in a short ester, the long ester can lead to uncontrolled sides and unstable levels.
I like a Test, Npp cycle with dbol kicker and tbol finisher. Letro or dex for on cycle support withcaber or prami. Hcg mid cycle, pct of clomud and aromasin.The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
- 04-09-2013, 06:35 PM
I dont think I have access to prami or caber. Ill have to check with my source. As far as Ex thats a big ten four there buddy.
04-09-2013, 06:37 PM
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM
04-09-2013, 07:23 PM
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
04-09-2013, 07:30 PM
04-09-2013, 08:28 PM
04-09-2013, 08:44 PM
04-09-2013, 08:48 PM
04-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I had bloods done for a physical before my last rotation. My liver enzymes are good. Cholesterol a pinch high, but actually lower then it was a few years ago. Theu didnt test my test levels and I didnt think to ask.
04-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Ok. I was curious because if we know your natural test levels we can tailor your test dose to be 3x or even 4x your natural production.
The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
04-13-2013, 03:24 PM
04-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Subbed for reading!
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
04-13-2013, 04:19 PM
2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
04-14-2013, 01:27 AM
04-14-2013, 04:13 AM
04-14-2013, 01:17 PM
04-14-2013, 01:26 PM
04-16-2013, 08:52 PM
04-16-2013, 09:08 PM
04-16-2013, 09:10 PM
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
04-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
- By strongman_101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:30 PM
- By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
- By greenbra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:07 AM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:11 PM