DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

DD offering free cycle advice and planning to 1 lucky MOFO

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I think DD should set up a cycle for me and then I can spend the next year contemplating how to find the necessary "equipment"
    Haha.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Can I run tren in second cycle? Heard great things about it but is that too early to run?

Just started my first prop only cycle yesterday. Starting weight 198 5'11 8% bf, trying to gain 10-15 lbs while cutting under 6%
    At your weight it is unpractical to assume you can gain 10-15lbs of LEAN muscle in a short burst. 4-8lbs is a practical goal. Possibly drop 2% fat and add 4lbs of muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*ckhole. Just trying to be honest. I would hate for you to have such high expectations and not get them and knock the program. That make sense? You have a very impressive physique now and your gains are gunna come harder and harder in small spurts.
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    (eats bannana) Thanks for the suggestion a gorilla coment bro lol. Now my split looks like this. Day 1 chest D2 deadlift day D3 back D4 bis/tris D5 Shoulders D6 Body weight training day or squat day
    Cardio is three days a weak. Which consists of Hiit (skipping day hill running/sprinting/ sled pull day then last day is Stair running.
    Hell yeah man. Whats the list of gear you have access too? Anti estrogens? Post cycle stuff?

You could gain so much mass it would be freaky. I saw your diet and its pretty locked on and with training like that the sky is the limit (also your liver and blood pressure).
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

At your weight it is unpractical to assume you can gain 10-15lbs of LEAN muscle in a short burst. 4-8lbs is a practical goal. Possibly drop 2% fat and add 4lbs of muscle. I'm not trying to be a d*ckhole. Just trying to be honest. I would hate for you to have such high expectations and not get them and knock the program. That make sense? You have a very impressive physique now and your gains are gunna come harder and harder in small spurts.
    What if it was 9 weeks though. I can cut 2 body fat percentages naturally in 3 weeks, although ill be eating a lot more on cycle ima keep it clean.
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

What if it was 9 weeks though. I can cut 2 body fat percentages naturally in 3 weeks, although ill be eating a lot more on cycle ima keep it clean.
    It really depends obser your body. You know it best. If I gain about 1.5-2lbs per week with keeping fat low I can keep just about all of it. Around week 5ish my body slows down fast and gains start getting smaller. That's why I like burst cycles. 4-5lbs is very easy for me to add on and keep every other month or so.

Hows your body gain and when does it slow down?
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Goal is to train my and and obliques hard on cycle, I train them once every 2 weeks if that (keep them with a solid gluten free diet) I just hate ab workouts they're so awkward. If I could bench with my abs I would do them everyday!
    Gluten free? Oh hellz naw.

Ever tried heavy iso-lateral exercises? That will rock your core hard. I feel lucky to have access to a bunch of hammer strength machines at my gym. But if you don't have those, dumb bells are the OG way to do iso-lateral.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It really depends obser your body. You know it best. If I gain about 1.5-2lbs per week with keeping fat low I can keep just about all of it. Around week 5ish my body slows down fast and gains start getting smaller. That's why I like burst cycles. 4-5lbs is very easy for me to add on and keep every other month or so.

Hows your body gain and when does it slow down?
    Okay I see where your coming from. I've climbed from 160 (coming back from a nerve injury) and now at 198 in 5 months, I hit 206 2 weeks ago on my carb up day (turned into carb up weekend lol).

You messaged me a 4 week cycle before you recommend me running that? I shot 1 ml yesterday first pin
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Okay I see where your coming from. I've climbed from 160 (coming back from a nerve injury) and now at 198 in 5 months, I hit 206 2 weeks ago on my carb up day (turned into carb up weekend lol).

You messaged me a 4 week cycle before you recommend me running that? I shot 1 ml yesterday first pin
    Pm me exactly what your running
    and we can talk bro. You got me intrigued ha.
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

Gear I got available. Test E Tren E dbol Tbol and Npp. Pct liver armor arimidex letro clomid tam. Only piece of the puzzle that is hard for me to find is hcg.
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Anyone can really begin at whatever weight honestly. I was plateaud out so I tried pushing it.

What I'm getting at is I am willing to help someone who is there. If you are 6' 1" and 170lbs go eat. If you are 5' 8" and 180 lets talk business. That make sense? no offense taken by all means ask questions.
    Word homie. I gotcha
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Gear I got available. Test E Tren E dbol Tbol and Npp. Pct liver armor arimidex letro clomid tam. Only piece of the puzzle that is hard for me to find is hcg.
    Ok what about prami or caber? You will need one of those to run NPP. Do you have access to aromasin (exemestane)?

I dont like tren E. Tren should be used in a short ester, the long ester can lead to uncontrolled sides and unstable levels.

I like a Test, Npp cycle with dbol kicker and tbol finisher. Letro or dex for on cycle support withcaber or prami. Hcg mid cycle, pct of clomud and aromasin.
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

I dont think I have access to prami or caber. Ill have to check with my source. As far as Ex thats a big ten four there buddy.
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I dont think I have access to prami or caber. Ill have to check with my source. As far as Ex thats a big ten four there buddy.
    Ok cool
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

you're gunna blow the phukk up man.

pre-subbed
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I have never cycled before......... In to watch magic happen
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gw44 View Post
    Monday-pull, Tuesday- push, Wednesday -Legs. Repeat. Rest on Sunday. I separate pull and legs because of dead lifts on pull days.
    A man after my own heart. That is what I am doing besides having a 3 on 1 off manta.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I have never cycled before......... In to watch magic happen
    ^LOL
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

Would you still need the parmi if you used deca instead of npp?
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Yeah even more so. Deca is long ester npp.
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Also. Have you had any blood work recently? Do you know where your natty test levels are?
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.

I had bloods done for a physical before my last rotation. My liver enzymes are good. Cholesterol a pinch high, but actually lower then it was a few years ago. Theu didnt test my test levels and I didnt think to ask.
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Ok. I was curious because if we know your natural test levels we can tailor your test dose to be 3x or even 4x your natural production.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fall on it
    Thank you .. I took your advice, it worked great! Although the needle did break off in my Glute and I can't get it out.
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed for reading!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

Thank you .. I took your advice, it worked great! Although the needle did break off in my Glute and I can't get it out.
    Its fine. Its like a sliver, after a few days your body will force it out... after it comes out you are good to pin that spot again.
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have been pretty bored since I havent been to work in about 12 days and am off for another 7 or so. Throw in some serious Tren insomnia I have alot of free time haha. I have seen quite a few guys starting out on thier first cycles and I love it. I have been offering advice in alot of threads and sharing what I do know. I have been thinking of some very interesting ideas for Longer Ester Cycles and Short Ester Cycles, as some of you know I Blast/Cruise and because of my Blast schedule I dont have time to try them out. They are nothing crazy but deal with ester length and dose timing ideas. Here is my offer...

I would like to tailor a cycle to someones goals. This person should have these things-

1. No cycle experience needed
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)

Post up answers to those questions and your stats. Lets get someone fuking hyyyuuuuggge for beach season.
    1. Never touched the stuff brah all natty
    2. Plenty of years of GOOD training--2 years of killer crossfit brah
    3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
    4. Have a solid Workout routine and Diet----got
    Bulk fish sticks for good fats and crossfit routine
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

3. Be at a good weight (decided by me) to start cycling. Close to genetic potential.---160lbs peak of my genetics brah
    5. Have set goals for a cycle, ie.. cut? Bulk? how much muscle? Increasing certain lifts? Improving weak points? mainly something to work for.---I wanna be like Arnold
    6. Know if they want a short ester or long ester cycle. 4-6 weeks or 12-14 week.---20 weeks!
    7. Time to log this and update with pictures regularly (biweekly would be great)----not bi but I can do pics 2 times a week!
    I miss fish sticks
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

What have you been doing buddy?
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

What have you been doing buddy?
    Eating working lifting and working some more lol crazy life at the moment bro trying to break 215lbs but it's a bitch...500mg of tren this summer will do the trick I'm sure
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I miss fish sticks
    What are you? A gay fish?
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Eating working lifting and working some more lol crazy life at the moment bro trying to break 215lbs but it's a bitch...500mg of tren this summer will do the trick I'm sure
    Personally I feel like the best thing to help break 215lbs is test at 1.2+grams per week. Tren I have a hard time bulking on because I lose my appetite. With a **** ton of test igf 1 is sky high and appetite is rediculose. It really helps. I do love blasting tren. I've got the next years blast cruise set up. Should be intense. Lots of tren, Npp, mast, and Abombs. Maybe some dbol not sure if I'm man enough for that.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

DD if you supply the products I'll log them for you
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    DD if you supply the products I'll log them for you
    Fact.
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Fact.
    Reading back... 180 at 5'8" is good? **** I'm 5 8 and I'm trying to hit 200. I was 185 going into a cut.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reading back... 180 at 5'8" is good? **** I'm 5 8 and I'm trying to hit 200. I was 185 going into a cut.
    5'8" 180-185 and fairly lean isn't a small guy lol.

5'8" 180 and 20%+ bf however......
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

It's also body fat dependent
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

It's also body fat dependent
    BTDT
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

5'8" 180-185 and fairly lean isn't a small guy lol.

5'8" 180 and 20%+ bf however......
    Really... I feel pretty damn small. I was 185 at 13-15% with guestamation. Had ab definition too and was weighed at the docs. Maybe I have an image issue o_0
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Cool idea here DD. What a guy.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

BTDT
    Noticed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 1st PH Cycle-Advice and Suggestions Welcome!
    By IADC_0817 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. First test. E cycle... advice on how to format
    By strongman_101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
  4. First S-Drol Cycle. Advice and opinion?
    By greenbra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:07 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:11 PM