To bulk or to cut?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, Gerbil here and I am planning on doing another cycle at the end of summer, would you rather cut up then or get a head start on bulking?

I am not sure if I really feel like cutting that late in the year and feel that would be better for before next summer.

Thoughts?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
In the pro side to bulking I have 7 vials of test e 250 so just like 17.5g of test, no big deal. Thinking about doing a high test moderate bold cyp and d-bol cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In the pro side to bulking I have 7 vials of test e 250 so just like 17.5g of test, no big deal. Thinking about doing a high test moderate bold cyp and d-bol cycle.
This sounds like a nice idea :)

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Personally I like to stay cut. Who says you can't look delicious all year round?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Nice! I look forward to it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well depending how late in the summer you're planning you could def get some use out of a cut if its done early enough. Weather is nice until at least late sept/oct so if your shredded up in aug you've got 1-2 months of show time ha

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well depending how late in the summer you're planning you could def get some use out of a cut if its done early enough. Weather is nice until at least late sept/oct so if your shredded up in aug you've got 1-2 months of show time ha
I have decided to just bulk one more time then cut before next summer.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have decided to just bulk one more time then cut before next summer.
Gonna apply to be dd's monster guinea pig ha?