My First Cycle - Test Prop !!

zpole

Hey i'm going to start my first cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 26, 180 lbs, 11% BF. The chemical i will be injecting into my flesh will be test prop. My question is considering it's my first cycle and that i'm a virgin will just 6-7 weeks at 500mg/week be effective enough for me to see/feel results in muscle mass (looking for 8-10 lbs to keep)? I know these cycles are typically run in 8-10 week cycles but i want to see how i react as this my first cycle. Please advise.

Thank you,

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hey i'm going to start my first cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm 26, 180 lbs, 11% BF. The chemical i will be injecting into my flesh will be test prop. My question is considering it's my first cycle and that i'm a virgin will just 6-7 weeks at 500mg/week be effective enough for me to see/feel results in muscle mass (looking for 8-10 lbs to keep)? I know these cycles are typically run in 8-10 week cycles but i want to see how i react as this my first cycle. Please advise.
Thank you,
Sounds like a troll.... You're going to pin EOD for 7 weeks and you've never done this before?

zpole

ya unless you prefer me to drink a 3 1/2 10ML bottles at the dinner table tonight with my wife and kids.

zpole

Would 6-7 weeks of test prop for my first cycle at 500mg a week not yield results?

zpole

Wow man really... grow up. It's idiots like you who make people want to join different forums. I came here seeking advice and you just displayed pure ignorance. Where i come from we call that disrespect. I'll find information else where because your no help.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Wow man really... grow up. It's idiots like you who make people want to join different forums. I came here seeking advice and you just displayed pure ignorance. Where i come from we call that disrespect. I'll find information else where because your no help.
Then find some place else to go. You sound like a troll to me.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Do some research on the site man. There are TONS of good posts on the subject here in this forum. Sh*t hits the fan here real quick when people come asking questions without taking any time to look up information on their own.

Another word of advice make sure you have everything you need for a PROPER PCT before you push that plunger.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Test prop for 8 weeks at 500mg weekly will do fine after the first 4 weeks pinning will become really easy, Around 75mg ed or 150 eod will be what you are going for. Results will come, assuming you train hard and eat well.

There you go.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
im not familiar with inj's so i didnt know..
Prop is a very short ester so you have to inject at least every other day. I personally prefer Test A over prop, but then you'd be pinning ED.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
im not familiar with inj's so i didnt know..
propionate and acetate esters are shorter in length (short ester) -> giving them a shorter half life -> requiring more frequent injections (every other day, or every day preferably)

enanthate and cypionate (the two most common long esters) are much longer in length -> giving them a longer half life -> requiring less frequent injections (once or twice a week depending on preference).

It's all subjective, some people like less frequent injections and opt for long estered compounds. However, long esters can have drawbacks as well - take trenbolone for instance. If you experience horrible side effects with Tren Acetate they will subside rather quickly after ceasing use whereas someone who has used tren enanthate will be experiencing the side effects for a MUCH longer time while the substance leaving the body.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, hopefully this post will answer some questions for someone down the road.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Prop is a very short ester so you have to inject at least every other day. I personally prefer Test A over prop, but then you'd be pinning ED.
Technically you could pin it e3d but you would be in for a crazy roller coaster ride.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Man, I got PIP from test e on my first cycle. I couldn't imagine prop in virgin tissue.

6-7 weeks due to cost? If so you're already doing it wrong. Get more gear, more food, more ancillaries, and a better attitude.

Then find some place else to go. You sound like a troll to me.
LOL. You beat me to it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
man, I got PIP from test e on my first cycle. I couldn't imagine prop in virgin tissue.

6-7 weeks due to cost? If so you're already doing it wrong. Get more gear, more food, more ancillaries, and a better attitude.
I pinned 1.2 ml of test e into my pecs my first cycle. It felt like I had an alien trying to burst out of my chest.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
man, I got PIP from test e on my first cycle. I couldn't imagine prop in virgin tissue.

I forgot that most prop is in water. Mine is in oil so it doesn't hurt. You're right, his prop is going to kick his AAS.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I forgot that most prop is in water. Mine is in oil so it doesn't hurt. You're right, his prop is going to kick his AAS.
Prop isnt water suspendable to my knowledge atleast not in logical dosages, it should be oil. TNE is water.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I pinned 1.2 ml of test e into my pecs my first cycle. It felt like I had an alien trying to burst out of my chest.
Damn! I never considered that injection site. What was the motivation to go there?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I never considered that injection site. What was the motivation to go there?
I did igf there and it was easy as ****. Then the test came and made my pec its bitch.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
LOL just looked at Z's post history. This morning he was going to run test e, a few days ago it was all about the PHs.

TrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTrollTroll

joeblow1

Awards

Thank you,
Bro if you indeed are for real then 500 mgs prop a week on a first cycle is a bad idea. Prop is harsh on experienced users. On a beginner the pip is crippling. If your gonna run prop then dilute it down with sterile gso or what ever oil you want to 50 mg a ml and pin 50 eod. If you can handle that then work up to 75 or 100. Do not start at 100 you won't be able to walk or move your arm for days without pain. It's gonna feel like you got hit with a sledge hammer. The first time I pinned prop I couldn't walk right for 4 days.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
How can you really tell if it's in water or oil? Aren't some oils clear? Wondering because my test e is completely clear like water.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Bro if you indeed are for real then 500 mgs prop a week on a first cycle is a bad idea. Prop is harsh on experienced users. On a beginner the pip is crippling. If your gonna run prop then dilute it down with sterile gso or what ever oil you want to 50 mg a ml and pin 50 eod. If you can handle that then work up to 75 or 100. Do not start at 100 you won't be able to walk or move your arm for days without pain. It's gonna feel like you got hit with a sledge hammer. The first time I pinned prop I couldn't walk right for 4 days.
He's not for real. He's a Troll. Check post history.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How can you really tell if it's in water or oil? Aren't some oils clear? Wondering because my test e is completely clear like water.
At first I thought you were kidding, but maybe not. The oil is thicker, moves slower and the gear is always suspended. In water, the gear usually settles and you need to aggitate it to suspend it. Oil is usually quite easy to identify.

joeblow1

Awards
The only test I've ever seen suspended in water is test suspension. That **** has a pretty mean pip as well. A lot of test looks clear but you can still see a little tint and you can smell the oil. Unless your getting test suspension, all other tests are gonna be in oil.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Ah okay. I'm still really new to the darkside so I wasn't quite sure.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Ah okay. I'm still really new to the darkside so I wasn't quite sure.
It's really very easy to tell the difference. The only time it'd come in question is with suspension or prop. If you can, always get the oil. The water will hurt like hell.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.
^yep.