My First Cycle - Test Prop !!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.
    ^yep.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my first cycle test 450
    By dldocter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 01:30 PM
  2. My first Cycle: Test E/H drol/Formestane
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13