My First Cycle - Test Prop !!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    Bro if you indeed are for real then 500 mgs prop a week on a first cycle is a bad idea. Prop is harsh on experienced users. On a beginner the pip is crippling. If your gonna run prop then dilute it down with sterile gso or what ever oil you want to 50 mg a ml and pin 50 eod. If you can handle that then work up to 75 or 100. Do not start at 100 you won't be able to walk or move your arm for days without pain. It's gonna feel like you got hit with a sledge hammer. The first time I pinned prop I couldn't walk right for 4 days.
    He's not for real. He's a Troll. Check post history.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    How can you really tell if it's in water or oil? Aren't some oils clear? Wondering because my test e is completely clear like water.
    At first I thought you were kidding, but maybe not. The oil is thicker, moves slower and the gear is always suspended. In water, the gear usually settles and you need to aggitate it to suspend it. Oil is usually quite easy to identify.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    How can you really tell if it's in water or oil? Aren't some oils clear? Wondering because my test e is completely clear like water.
    The only test I've ever seen suspended in water is test suspension. That **** has a pretty mean pip as well. A lot of test looks clear but you can still see a little tint and you can smell the oil. Unless your getting test suspension, all other tests are gonna be in oil.

4. Ah okay. I'm still really new to the darkside so I wasn't quite sure.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Ah okay. I'm still really new to the darkside so I wasn't quite sure.
    It's really very easy to tell the difference. The only time it'd come in question is with suspension or prop. If you can, always get the oil. The water will hurt like hell.
    •   

6. I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    I am not exactly sure where you came from "zpole" but I think you need to go back there. These forums are generally for those actually looking for information and not playing the games that your playing. On March 28 you said you were running a cycle of epi, the on April 9th you were popping 5 caps a day of SDMZ2.0. And between those on April 4th you stated that you were starting your first Test Prop cycle in two weeks. What the hell dude. Are you an Idiot? Do you not realize that all this bull**** you are spueing could actually confuse someone that is new to this arena? But then again most of the newbies here appear smarter than you.
    ^yep.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my first cycle test 450
    By dldocter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. My first Cycle: Test E/H drol/Formestane
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:38 PM