Stacking anavar and finaflex 550xd - AnabolicMinds.com

Stacking anavar and finaflex 550xd

1. New Member

Stacking anavar and finaflex 550xd

I was wondering if it would ok to stack these two. I would be taking Anavar at 50mg a day for 3 months. I have tried to do research on this stack with no luck especially since the 550xd is the new formula and not the original. Appreciate the help

Stats
    Lifting 8 years and still learning everyday

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Anavar for 3 months? Have you researched orals at all?

Anavar = 17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl-2-oxa-5α-androstan-3-one

This is a methylated oral steroid, if you take it for 3 months straight you will risk significant liver damage. I recommend you run it with a test base, like test e or test c, and only run the anavar for 6-8 weeks and the test 12 weeks. If you don't want to run an injectable then simply run the Anavar 6-8 weeks, not sure if Finaflex 550xd would go good with it don't know much about the compound honestly.

Also research the crap out of PCT, post cycle therapy, as well as cycle support so you don't eff yourself up.
  3. New Member

Everything ^^ that guy said, except the liver damage part. Var is broken down in the kidney and doesn't really stress it. There will be a minimal impact on the liver from it being in the blood stream, but is not at all comparable to methyl PH's. Three months won't be too bad on the liver, pending proper supps.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lucky04 View Post
    Everything ^^ that guy said, except the liver damage part. Var is broken down in the kidney and doesn't really stress it. There will be a minimal impact on the liver from it being in the blood stream, but is not at all comparable to methyl PH's. Three months won't be too bad on the liver, pending proper supps.
    Your joking right?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Anavar for 3 months? Have you researched orals at all?

Anavar = 17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl-2-oxa-5α-androstan-3-one

This is a methylated oral steroid, if you take it for 3 months straight you will risk significant liver damage. I recommend you run it with a test base, like test e or test c, and only run the anavar for 6-8 weeks and the test 12 weeks. If you don't want to run an injectable then simply run the Anavar 6-8 weeks, not sure if Finaflex 550xd would go good with it don't know much about the compound honestly.

Also research the crap out of PCT, post cycle therapy, as well as cycle support so you don't eff yourself up.
    This is good information.

My question would be which version of 550xd do you have?
  6. New Member

Anavar is broken down in the kidneys, not liver. I know men that dose 100mg/day for minimum 8 weeks, and have had NO impact on lipid profile (i've seen the blood tests). I know women that run var YEARLY, in great health, with blood tests (with short breaks).

This was used to treat children, and liver disease...wouldn't make much sense to have a liver toxic aid to fight liver disease would it?

Oxandrin@, manufactured by Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is an FDA approved
    anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) used to treat involuntary weight loss caused by acute
    or chronic injury, illness or infection. This anabolic steroid has the benefit of being
    metabolized by the kidney rather than in the liver, like the other anabolic steroids,

Robert H. Demling, M.D.
    Brigham and Women’s Hospital
    Professor of Surgery
    Harvard Medical School
    Boston, MA

...so no, not joking.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Anavar is broken down in the kidneys, not liver. I know men that dose 100mg/day for minimum 8 weeks, and have had NO impact on lipid profile (i've seen the blood tests). I know women that run var YEARLY, in great health, with blood tests (with short breaks).

This was used to treat children, and liver disease...wouldn't make much sense to have a liver toxic aid to fight liver disease would it?

...so no, not joking.
    I'd like to see how you conclude that anavar is broken down in the kidneys and somehow gets a free pass by the liver? Anavar is, however, very mild on the liver and even though it is C17alpha-alkylated, you don't see the hepatotoxic effects you'd expect. It's very common for AIDS patients to use up to 100mgs a day for months at a time. So I agree that it's rather mild on the liver, but to say it's broken down in the kidneys after a free pass by the liver makes no sense. And we don't want it broken down by the liver, that's why it's C17alpha-alkylated.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I'd like to see how you conclude that anavar is broken down in the kidneys and somehow gets a free pass by the liver? Anavar is, however, very mild on the liver and even though it is C17alpha-alkylated, you don't see the hepatotoxic effects you'd expect. It's very common for AIDS patients to use up to 100mgs a day for months at a time. So I agree that it's rather mild on the liver, but to say it's broken down in the kidneys after a free pass by the liver makes no sense. And we don't want it broken down by the liver, that's why it's C17alpha-alkylated.
    I never said it completely skips the liver. I said its initially metabolized/broken down in the kidneys, then hits the liver by means of it being in your system. I even said it WILL impact the liver, however, quite minimally.

But again, more proof that var can be run "without too much concern" (again, pending support suppelements) for three months...that was my only point.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

But again, more proof that var can be run rather safely (again, pending support suppelements) for three months...that was my only point.
    I won't get into the liver/kidney issue because the point is the level of hepatotoxic effect. "Safe" is a rather unsafe word. I think you can run 100mgs of anavar for three months without too much concern, but it's by no means "safe," as with any oral, even Motrin.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    I won't get into the liver/kidney issue because the point is the level of hepatotoxic effect. "Safe" is a rather unsafe word. I think you can run 100mgs of anavar for three months without too much concern, but it's by no means "safe," as with any oral, even Motrin.
    I can agree with that. I chose bad wording in the previous post.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Its also depends on the person. What doesnt impact joe blow's liver doesnt mean it wont impact yours or mine.

Also the doseage for children id assume would be much lower than bodybuilding doseages.

Just like everyone running around touting that Ostarine isnt suppressive.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its also depends on the person. What doesnt impact joe blow's liver doesnt mean it wont impact yours or mine.

Also the doseage for children id assume would be much lower than bodybuilding doseages.

Just like everyone running around touting that Ostarine isnt suppressive.
    True, but how do you know if your liver is affected? Unless your eyes turn yellow and your bodily functions start to shut down, how do you know your liver is over stressed? In my case I get bloodwork and have a reasonable idea what does what to me. But the majority of guys won't get blood work during cycle. So although a true statement, you need some way to measure your AST, ALT, EGFR, etc before you can make an informed position as to the level of stress. Void of that, we have to make and act upon assumptions, unfortunately.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Sorry didn't know that about Anavar. I usually take the safe road with products that have methyl in the compound name and assume they are harsh on the liver.
  14. New Member

It's the new finaflex 550xd
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Anavar for 3 months

That doesn't sound to fun for an oral

I definetly would do some more research
    Because the next post is going to be

"Help!!...."
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Anavar for 3 months

That doesn't sound to fun for an oral

I definetly would do some more research
    Because the next post is going to be

"Help!!...."
    This is what happens when you don't actually read the thread.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is what happens when you don't actually read the thread.
    I don't get your point

Are you referring to me not ready the thread?
    If so me not wanting to debate whether it gets broken down in liver or kidneys wasn't my concern

It was the fact that anyone would come up with the idea to run ANY oral for 3 months
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking anavar and finaflex 550xd
    By ibanez87 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. DNA Sust 250 And finAflex 550xd stack
    By Lbd602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 12:30 AM
  3. Stacking Beastdrol and Finaflex 1-Andro?
    By jflex85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 11:08 AM
  4. Test and Finaflex 550xd
    By Thepickle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 09:42 PM
  5. Stacking anavar and winny (orals) with PH's
    By Goat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 06:44 PM