Cut cycle! I have a tool box full of goodies

itsgroll

Awards
All comments welcome

Bottom line...I was working with a coach last 2 major bulking cycles. I was pleased with results, but unfortunately am no longer working with them. I am entering my 12 week prep soon for a show. I have 2 bottles of each injectable along with anywhere between 50-200 tabs of each oral. 400 in clen :)

This will be my first cutting cycle. I've competed for 4 years, but first show untested. 26yrs old. 210 current weight.

Test E
EQ
Phenyl prop
Test sust
Test prop
Winny (oil based)
Tren E

Proviron
Methan 50
Clen
anavar 50

Clomid
Nolva
HcG

I need help developing a well delivered plan. I know plenty on bulking cycles, but will be learning on the cutting. What are everyone's thoughts?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So you dont have any tren a? I would run a short ester test/tren/winny cycle personally.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
All comments welcome

Bottom line...I was working with a coach last 2 major bulking cycles. I was pleased with results, but unfortunately am no longer working with them. I am entering my 12 week prep soon for a show. I have 2 bottles of each injectable along with anywhere between 50-200 tabs of each oral. 400 in clen :)

This will be my first cutting cycle. I've competed for 4 years, but first show untested. 26yrs old. 210 current weight.

Test E
EQ
Phenyl prop
Test sust
Test prop
Winny (oil based)
Tren E

Proviron
Methan 50
Clen
anavar 50

Clomid
Nolva
HcG

I need help developing a well delivered plan. I know plenty on bulking cycles, but will be learning on the cutting. What are everyone's thoughts?
Any way you cut this u don't have enough of anyone compound. Since ur untested u can be on going into The show. I'd say get more test e and more tren e. run the tren at 600mg ew, assuming uve run tren before. If not run it at 400. Run the test e for 10 weeks so that it is cleared before show this will help drop water. I'd blast the NPP at 150mg eod for the first part of the cycle. Run the inject winny last 20 days at 1ml a day. Cycle the Clen over the last 6 weeks, get some ketofin. Hcg 250iu 2x a week. Save the eq, u don't have enough time for it. Assuming u have enough Anavar run it the last 8 weeks, if u do don't run an oral on the front end. And I'd pop 50mg provion Ed if u got it.

Idk what methan 50 is, is it androl? if so run it on the frount end of the cycle.How much anvar?

Test e 500-600 Ed week 1-10
Tren e 400-600 Ed week 1-12
Npp 100-150 eod weeks 1-(3-4)
Winny 1ml. Ed Week. (Last 20 days of cycle)
Anavar 100mg Ed week 5-12
Provion. 50+mg Ed. Weeks 1-12

U'll want to run 100mg of provion Ed weeks 1-13, u'll have the tren in ur system with no test so u'll need the provion.

By dropping test before show u'll drop all the water weight and really get lean and vascular. I'd get some lasiks too.

These Is a hardcore cycle. Be smart, start pct after the show, restart will be a mother ****er.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Methan 50 are dbol.

You've really brewed a hell of a cycle for this guy! Looks shred-tastic

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh dbol, I'd save them if ur going to run the Anavar. The Npp should be enough to kick off this plus Npp tends to slim people up unlike deca.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Methan 50 are dbol.

You've really brewed a hell of a cycle for this guy! Looks shred-tastic
Yeah it was like putting together a ****ed up puzzle with missing peices.

Op next time plan the cycle before u buy

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
OP also since NPP is a 19nor be prepared just to use Clomid during PCT, and also have prami/caber on hand for progestin sides

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You gonna be logging this? If so I'd like to follow :)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
All comments welcome

Test E
EQ
Phenyl prop
Test sust
Test prop
Winny (oil based)
Tren E

Proviron
Methan 50
Clen
anavar 50

Clomid
Nolva
HcG

You've got some pretty crappy stuff. The sustanon is worthless. Tren E is the worst ester to use when it comes to tren. Tren works best with short esters, or suspended. Phenyl prop, if it were me, I'd toss it. Equip will thicken your blood and actually hinder gains by restricting blood flow. That leaves Test E, dbol, Stanzabol and Anavar. Do you have access to any other gear? If so, I would get Tren A. With Tren you need no more than 100mgs of test per week. Not sure how you react to dbol, but I don't bloat at all. If I use tren a, 100mgs per day and dbol, 100mgs per day, I remain quite lean and strong.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Test e 500-600 Ed week 1-10
Tren e 400-600 Ed week 1-12
You're wasting the test. It's WAY too high when combined with tren. When anyone runs tren all you need is 100mgs of test in the background. With 5 times the affinity to bind to the AR, test can't compete with the Tren.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You're wasting the test. It's WAY too high when combined with tren. When anyone runs tren all you need is 100mgs of test in the background. With 5 times the affinity to bind to the AR, test can't compete with the Tren.
Got a noob question, why use the test at all then? Is it to help with sides or something?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool, I'm still getting use to the idea. I read ur article in it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Got a noob question, why use the test at all then? Is it to help with sides or something?
You need the test to keep your free test up allow some aromatization. It's actually a very good question. You still need the test to bind to the SHBG, almumin and to the brain. However, it will not bind sufficiently to the AR, so you need only a little. But speaking of sides, you still have to keep your E2 in check, otherwise it can raise your SHBG which will lower your free test.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You need the test to keep your free test up allow some aromatization. It's actually a very good question. You still need the test to bind to the SHBG, almumin and to the brain. However, it will not bind sufficiently to the AR, so you need only a little. But speaking of sides, you still have to keep your E2 in check, otherwise it can raise your SHBG which will lower your free test.
So at 700mg of tren a, would my trt dose of 200 be to much? I've never ran 700 I can't get past 350. I'm just wondering

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So at 700mg of tren a, would my trt dose of 200 be to much? I've never ran 700 I can't get past 350. I'm just wondering
As long you you maintain E2 control, that should not be a problem. The amount of tren is actually irrelevant. If you take Tren Suspension (for example) it will dominate the AR for the time it's active, only a few hours. So assuming you also took Test E, the Test could aromatize during the time the Tren was out of your system. That's an extreme example. Most guys take 100mgs of Tren A, every day, keeping the AR pretty saturated. If you took Tren E, then it becomes a little more tricky. Esters are very unpredictable, and extremely unstable. On paper the half life may be 10.5 days, but the reality is it may move much more rapidly through your body than that, and since almost 30% of the weight is esters, you're not really sure what's being released and when. Odds are it will be enough to keep any test from binding to the AR sufficiently though. The risk you take when injecting more test than you need is that almost 100% of that will be subject to aromatization, although we know that before it's aromatized some will bind to the SHBG, etc. The more that's aromatized, the more you have to control or it will have a rebound effect by elevating your SHBG, suppressing your free test. I do understand the instinct not to lower test that much, especially when you are on a cycle and have to dial in correctly because you don't have time to make mistakes. You want to err on the side of caution. I would say watch your E2 and 200mgs of test should be fine. You're young and your body is very forgiving and adjusts quickly. I don't have that luxury so I tend to give advice from my vantage point by optimizing the best I know how. I'm not always right, so see what others say.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If rather start on lower amount and work my way up to the sweet spot rather than battle e2 for the hole cycle. Thanks for ur input. Any other advice on other compounds is appreciated. Always looking to learn

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Oh dbol, I'd save them if ur going to run the Anavar. The Npp should be enough to kick off this plus Npp tends to slim people up unlike deca.
NPP slims people? bro ur getting some TrenPP cuse that **** bloats like an animal

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's never bloated me. It bloats more than tren but its nothing like deca. A little water on the front is proably good. Be dry as **** by the end

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
It's never bloated me. It bloats more than tren but its nothing like deca. A little water on the front is proably good. Be dry as **** by the end
But not slim lol tht out of it considering most use it to bulk

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive noticed NPP slims people down. maybe because its so potent that it somehow burns fat? some brologic right there, but after all it is 19nor. ofcourse diet has to be there...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive used it and it slim'd my waist down and put on some good lean mass. i guess since its nadro people assume its only a bulker. i would use it to recomp anyday of the week.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You've got some pretty crappy stuff. The sustanon is worthless. Tren E is the worst ester to use when it comes to tren. Tren works best with short esters, or suspended. Phenyl prop, if it were me, I'd toss it. Equip will thicken your blood and actually hinder gains by restricting blood flow. That leaves Test E, dbol, Stanzabol and Anavar. Do you have access to any other gear? If so, I would get Tren A. With Tren you need no more than 100mgs of test per week. Not sure how you react to dbol, but I don't bloat at all. If I use tren a, 100mgs per day and dbol, 100mgs per day, I remain quite lean and strong.
omnadren/sust is amasing and fine to pin 2X a week, yes i rec teste over it but still do and will use omnadren250 (this year even) love the stuff.
trene is the only tren i will use, i think its better then trena.

you stat this stuff as fact, but its just your opinion...

OP dont listen to this guy..

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
omnadren/sust is amasing and fine to pin 2X a week, yes i rec teste over it but still do and will use omnadren250 (this year even) love the stuff.
trene is the only tren i will use, i think its better then trena.

you stat this stuff as fact, but its just your opinion...

OP dont listen to this guy..
Yes, it is just my opinion. Never meant anyone to regard it as absolute fact. However, I can debate my position very clearly and back up everything I say, although, it is just my opinion.