Masteron anyone?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

No, HCG will still produce test. Your testes remain in the scrotum where the leydig cells continue to produce testosterone. Your balls still function and are not just hanging there.
    I'll inquire to my doc but he feels as though a proper trt will require no AI nor hcg or anything else. He also feels that my last bloodwork at 525ng was "plenty high"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I'll inquire to my doc but he feels as though a proper trt will require no AI nor hcg or anything else. He also feels that my last bloodwork at 525ng was "plenty high"
    All of that is going to change when you cycle. If you are on TRT dose, like 200 a week, then you should not need an AI, although he is wrong about HCG. You don't want to atrophisize the LH, leydig chain. You need to keep it functioning, although I've heard other TRT doctors say the same thing. Even on TRT you should stimulate the LH, etc... But ok, stay on your TRT dose of test, do the tren thing and if you want great results, add dbol.
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

All of that is going to change when you cycle. If you are on TRT dose, like 200 a week, then you should not need an AI,
    Some aromatize more than others. 200 puts most reasonably above the physiological range and most aromatize and their E2 is often above the physiological range as well. 200 had me above both and I lowered my test instead of using an AI. Free test is still well placed at or just above the range. That is more important than the total test anyway.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

All this talk has my cycle meter going crazy! It's got me thinking 300mg test 600mg tren might be in my future.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Some aromatize more than others. 200 puts most reasonably above the physiological range and most aromatize and their E2 is often above the physiological range as well. 200 had me above both and I lowered my test instead of using an AI. Free test is still well placed at or just above the range. That is more important than the total test anyway.
    True, which is why I always advocate a blood panel to see where you are. My doctor prescribed TRT dose is 200mg per week and that puts me at around 800 on Monday and 650 on Friday. No AI needed with an E2 between 18-30 but DHT is elevated. I am very vigilant when it comes to monitoring my blood so I know what's going on at any given time and try to get away from the guess work. I have a friend who does quite well on 100mgs per week.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Well, I pulled the trigger on the masteron. I'm excited also because I threw in a nandrolone to see if it will help with my shoulder as a last ditch effort before I agree to surgery. They want to remove 1-2cm of my clavicle since its rubbing against the humerus.
    I was reading about blood plasma therapy but haven't found a doc around that does it. Also looked into hgh but same story.

So my baseline bloodwork in 7-10 days after my test levels return to acceptable range to TrT doc. Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Well, I pulled the trigger on the masteron. I'm excited also because I threw in a nandrolone to see if it will help with my shoulder as a last ditch effort before I agree to surgery. They want to remove 1-2cm of my clavicle since its rubbing against the humerus.
    I was reading about blood plasma therapy but haven't found a doc around that does it. Also looked into hgh but same story.

So my baseline bloodwork in 7-10 days after my test levels return to acceptable range to TrT doc. Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.
    gomna log brother? I wanna follow the fun
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    gomna log brother? I wanna follow the fun
    I surely will
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Then it's go time but not quite sure how to run the test+mast+deca.
    HGH wouldn't help your condition, so no loss there... I'm going to make an obvious assumption that you are referring to nandrolone when you say deca? Also that you are using test cypionate but have no idea what ester is attached to your mast.

You should run mast at at least 400-500mgs per week. from there you can run test at 200mgs per week and deca at 100mgs per week, or test at 400mgs per week with deca at 200 or 300mgs per week. I don't know, it depends on what you want and how far you're willing to go. Just keep in mind you are off TRT so stay away from the doctor and keep in mind that deca will hang around for a long time after you stop.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

HGH wouldn't help your condition, so no loss there... I'm going to make an obvious assumption that you are referring to nandrolone when you say deca? Also that you are using test cypionate but have no idea what ester is attached to your mast.

You should run mast at at least 400-500mgs per week. from there you can run test at 200mgs per week and deca at 100mgs per week, or test at 400mgs per week with deca at 200 or 300mgs per week. I don't know, it depends on what you want and how far you're willing to go. Just keep in mind you are off TRT so stay away from the doctor and keep in mind that deca will hang around for a long time after you stop.
    Sorry, test cyp, mast enanthate, nandrolone. As for nand lasting a long time, I've read that. But how would it show up in a testosterone draw? Should be at least 6 months until my next doc ordered draw.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Sorry, test cyp, mast enanthate, nandrolone. As for nand lasting a long time, I've read that. But how would it show up in a testosterone draw? Should be at least 6 months until my next doc ordered draw.
    The deca could have long lasting effects if you find you are sensitive to it. It won't show up as test. It could, however, affect your E2 levels confounding your doctor who may try to treat it thinking your test is the culprit. So blast away and let us know how it goes. Good luck... BTW, I just started a small blast myself, 100mgs test (I'm out of HCG) pr week, 500mgs of tren A pr week and 100mgs of dbol every day for the next 6 weeks. Hit a vein yesterday and thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Called my friend and asked him to call me back in 5 minutes, If I didn't answer, then be concerned, be very concerned!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The deca could have long lasting effects if you find you are sensitive to it. It won't show up as test. It could, however, affect your E2 levels confounding your doctor who may try to treat it thinking your test is the culprit. So blast away and let us know how it goes. Good luck... BTW, I just started a small blast myself, 100mgs test (I'm out of HCG) pr week, 500mgs of tren A pr week and 100mgs of dbol every day for the next 6 months. Hit a vein yesterday and thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Called my friend and asked him to call me back in 5 minutes, If I didn't answer, then be concerned, be very concerned!
    Wow DH, that's the real deal scare. Thanks for your input and let us know how your blast goes
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

The cycle I'm thinking is 10-12 weeks

Test C 250/wk
    Mast E 300/wk
    Deca 200/wk

I was going to start off easy and up the mg's if needed. I can also alter the end date. I have prami on hand.

How does this look?
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I would agree that many experience that lower test lowers tren sides.FYI on trazadone - Prolactin Agonists
    Wow.....I did not know that about trazadone....I run caber with tren so I dont ever see and prolactin sides.....Ill keep that in mind though.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I don't see many cycles like this around
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To anyone who has done Tren or Masteron
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:08 AM
  2. To anyone who has done Tren or Masteron
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM
  3. Has anyone ran Masteron as a standalone?
    By Jstedt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:48 AM
  4. Anyone with Masteron experience
    By dammstrate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:32 AM
  5. anyone used masteron?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:56 PM